We're just going to verify your story.
我们只是要证实一下你说的话
I didn't kill them.
我没有杀他们
Oh, really? Then why did you lie about going to the park?
真的吗 那你为什么撒谎说没去过公园
Because I knew you wouldn't believe me
因为我知道如果我告诉你们我去过
if you knew I drove out there.
你们就根本不会相信我没杀他们
Now that you lied, I believe you even less.
你撒了谎 我就更难相信你了
I am telling you, I got allergies.
我说过 我会过敏
I followed them, but then I started sneezing up there.
我跟踪了他们 然后我就开始打喷嚏
My eyes puffed up.
眼睛也肿了
I couldn't see, so I went home.
我什么都看不见 所以就回去了
You ready? All ready.
准备好了吗 一切就绪
Ready? Ready, ready, ready.
准备好了 一切就绪
Ready? Ready for what?
准备好了 什么准备好了
What are we ready for? I'm not ready.
你们准备好了什么 我没准备好
What are those?
那些是什么
Well, you know, you said you followed them
既然你说你跟踪他们
to the top of the trail, till you couldn't go any further.
到山上 直到你就没法前行了
'Cause I was sneezing and stuff. Yeah.
因为我开始打喷嚏 没错
Yeah, so we're just going to do a little experiment.
所以我们现在就来做个小实验
I feel really uncomfortable about this.
我真有点不习惯
We usually don't do experiments on live humans.
我们通常不做人的活体试验
I know. Should be fun.
了解 估计会很有趣
You said you were going to give me a chance to clear myself.
你说过要给我个机会来澄清自己
We are, unless you want me to lock you up for a few weeks
对啊 除非你想先被关上几个礼拜
until a public defender comes along to take your case.
直到公设律师来接手你的案子
That's up to you. What do you think?
你来决定 怎样
These are plants that grow at the higher altitudes in the park.
这些植物都生长在公园的高海拔处
Trumpet honeysuckle, red twig dogwood
贯叶忍♥冬 红枝山茱萸
Russian hawthorn.
俄♥罗♥斯♥山楂树
Let's start with that one.
我们先从这个开始吧
What, are you witches?
搞什么 你是女巫吗
'Cause my grandmother knows spells.
我奶奶可是会咒语的
Okay. Next one.
好吧 下一个
This is dogwood.
这个是山茱萸
Not looking good, Lupe.
看起来不妙 鲁珀
And this is the honeysuckle.
这个是忍♥冬
Jeez!
老天
God! Get it away!
天哪 快拿走
Clark, why didn't you say you were allergic?
克拉克 你怎么不说你过敏呢
I didn't know!
我不知道
I'm calling my grandma!
我要给我奶奶打电♥话♥
She's telling the truth, Booth.
她说的是实话 布斯
Her allergies are severe and she wouldn't have been able
她有重度过敏症 她不可能
to continue following them up there.
一直跟踪他们到上面
I'm going to go get an antihistamine.
我去拿抗组胺剂
I think I found something.
我发现了新线索
Most of the flesh was decomposed or eaten by parasites
大部分组织都已分解或为寄生虫所食
except for this area, around his eye and cheek.
除了这部分 他的眼睛周围和脸颊处
Flesh is desiccated
肉是干燥的
and seems to be untouched by scavengers.
似乎食腐动物都避开了此区域
If they ate everything else
如果它们吃了别的部分
why would the animals avoid that?
为什么要避开此处呢
That's what I asked myself.
我也这么自问的
So I did an analysis of the tissue
然后我验定了一下这部分组织
and compared it with the tissue
将之与其他部分的组织
I took off other parts of the remains.
进行了比较
This tissue from around his eye contains capsaicin.
眼睛周围的组织含有辣椒素
Pepper spray?
防狼喷雾
Yes, but at a very high concentration.
没错 但是浓度更高
Government issue.
政♥府♥专用
The scavengers wouldn't touch it.
所以食腐动物都避开了
Wait a second. Forest Services issues
等等 林务局给每个公园巡逻员
a highly concentrated spray to park rangers
都派发一种高浓度的喷雾
who encounter bears or other aggressive animals.
以防他们遇到熊或其他具攻击性的动物
We looked at Felix's rap sheet a little closer
我们仔细查了菲利克斯的前科记录
and the minor he bought liquor for was your niece.
他帮你未成年的侄女买♥♥了酒
She drank too much and got into a car accident.
她饮酒过度 然后发生了车祸
And she died.
因此丧命
Isn't that right, Gary?
是不是 盖理
I saw him hiking with that woman.
我看见他和那个女的一起远足
I recognized him from court.
我在法庭上的时候见过他
When they left the cabin, I... followed them.
他们离开小屋之后 我就跟着他们
Your sister-in-law's been through enough.
你的嫂子可真是受苦了
She lost your brother in Afghanistan
在阿富汗丧了夫
and then her daughter.
然后又死了女儿
It's not fair.
这不公平
Neither was killing those two people.
杀死这两个人也不公平
They let him off with a slap on the wrist.
他们判他罪判的太轻了
Counseling. That's crap!
劝导 真是扯淡
He needed to pay.
他要付出代价
We're both soldiers. You understand.
我们都是军人 你明白的
I don't. I don't get that. Come on, man.
我不明白 拜托 兄弟
When we were over there, we took care of business.
我们在战场的时候 我们解决问题
We didn't wait for some trial.
才不会等着审讯
What about the woman?
为什么把那个女的也杀了
She was defending him
她替他辩护
saying that he turned his life around.
说他已经改过自新
Collateral damage. It happens.
连带伤害 时常发生的
This isn't war, Gary.
这可不是场战争 盖理
He killed Sarah.
他杀了萨拉
She never had a chance to turn her life around.
她可没有机会去改过自新
So you sprayed them with pepper spray
所以你用辣椒喷雾喷了他们
and you pushed them off the cliff.
然后将他们推下崖去
I did the right thing.
我做的没错
For Sarah and my brother.
为了萨拉还有我哥哥
Nobody's ever going to tell me I didn't do the right thing.
没有人会说我做的是错的
**Every day is a struggle*
*每天都痛苦难熬
**between what I want to say*
*有些话不知是要讲出来
**and what I should keep to myself*
*还是深埋心底
**And the words that manage to leave my lips*
*那些欲言又止的话语
**don't hurt me*
*未伤到我
**but they hurt everyone else*
*却伤及了周围的人
**So*
*于是
**I find myself in need of a pause*
*我发现我需要停下来
**I'm not sure why*
*我虽不明原因
**But I think that it's because*
*但我认为那是因为
**of this desire to be what others want me to be...*
*我想成为大家心目中的那个人...
It's sad, you know?
挺伤感的 是不
But at least they died in each other's arms.
但至少他们相拥而死
How could that have made their deaths any less horrible?
为什么死在一起就没那么悲惨
Well, 'cause it was love.
因为有爱啊
I mean... I mean, if you're going to go
我是说 如果你要死了
it's best to go with someone you love.
和心爱的人一起死当然是一种慰藉
No, but he didn't have to go.
不过他本不必死的
He could have walked farther and gotten help.
他本可以跑远点去寻求帮助
At least one of them would have lived.
这样至少他们中的一个可以幸免
Well, he couldn't leave her.
但他没法离开她
All right, that-that's what love is.
知道吗 这就是爱的力量
So you're saying that love is foolish and illogical.
所以你是说爱情是愚蠢且无逻辑的
No. It's-it's thinking of someone before yourself.
不 那是先人后己
It's giving your life
是为了那个人
if necessary, to that person.
如果必须的话 可以献出自己的生命
I mean, it's, uh, it's love.
我是说 那就是爱
And if a person falls out of love
如果一个人又不爱了她了
and meets someone else?
然后另结新欢呢
Those selfless acts would suddenly appear
这种无私的行为就会显得
to be dangerously irresponsible, wouldn't they?
极度的不负责 不是吗
No. It was still love.
不 那仍是爱
Well, I could never live like that.
我可没法那样活着
Survival is the human imperative.
寻求生存是人类的本能
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表