I'm staying, but I'm pretty sure Bones is heading back
我会留下 但我相当肯定骨头会回去
to the Moppapachuey Islands, or whatever they're called
那个叫什么"马便便岛"之类的地方
to find her missing link to humanity.
找出类人猿和人类之间缺少的一环
Well, we'd all like for her to find that.
我们都希望她能找到
Right? Me, too. Mmhmm.
是啊 我也是 嗯
No missing link there, though, right?
那里可没有这样的美女 是不
There ain't nothing missing over her.
她可真是前♥凸♥后♥翘♥啊
Right.
对
You wouldn't believe what I went through
你不会相信我费了多大力才保住
to hang onto that.
这枚戒指的
I never asked you to give me the ring back.
我从来没让你把戒指还给我
When I left, you and I weren't really precise
我走的时候 我们还没有确定
on where we were as a couple.
作为情侣 我们的未来何在
You flushed me, Daisy.
你离开了我 黛西
I mean, how much more clearer could it be?
我是说 这还不够清楚吗
Just to be clear, in your mind
我只想确定一下 在你心目中
we're no longer engaged?
我们现在解除婚约了吗
What? No!
什么 是的
I thought about you every day.
我每天都在想你
Get out of the way!
快点让开
Okay, this is very confusing for me
好的 这实在令人费解
because I spent the last few months
因为我用了几个月的时间
trying to forget about you.
尝试着去忘记你
You found someone else while I was away?
我不在时你有别人了吗
Well, as a matter of fact, yeah, I met a few women
事实上 我遇到过几个女人
and by "A few" I mean more than two.
"几个"是指多于两个
I was completely faithful
我可是对你完全忠诚
but I don't blame you for seeking comfort
但我不会责怪你找
in the arms of others.
其他的女人
Blame me?
责怪我
You looked me in the eye and told me
当时你看着我的眼睛告诉我
that your career would always come first.
你永远将事业放在第一位
I was emulating my mentor, Dr. Brennan
我是在以我的导师布纳恩博士为榜样
and she was wrong.
她错了
Which means I was wrong, too.
就是说我也错了
I was led astray by my brain.
我被我的头脑引错路了
Well, I need some time to think.
我需要一点时间考虑
Then you keep the ring.
戒指就放在你那里吧
You want us to be engaged, you just give it back.
如果你还想跟我订婚的话 再给我
Yes, I'm seeing Harris' lines here in the tibia.
我看见了胫骨的哈里斯线
These lines of calcified material in the shinbone?
是胫骨上的这些钙化物质吗
Signifies childhood malnutrition.
意味着幼年营养不良
The skull shows, um
头骨显示
I forget what those lesions are called
我忘记这些损伤的名称了
but they're caused by iron deficiency anemia...
不过这是由缺铁性贫血造成的
Porotic hyperostosis Yeah.
骨质增厚 没错
Comes from working on bus engines I guess.
修巴士把老本行都忘了
Well, anyone could learn the labels, Mr. Bray
任何人都可以学会名称 布雷先生
but not everyone would notice the condition.
但不是所有人都能注意到症状
Nice.
不错
What have you got?
你查得怎么样
Well, We won't know for certain
拿到完整的组织报告
until we get a complete histological profile
我们不能确定任何信息
but it's looking pretty good
但以目前的形式来看
that this kid is an Asian immigrant.
这孩子很有可能是亚洲移♥民♥
By "Pretty good"
"很有可能"
Mr. Bray means a better than 85% chance.
布雷先生指的是高于85%的机会
Hey. Hodgins found some bug evidence.
哈金斯找到了些昆虫证据
Hey, Hodgins, what's up?
哈金斯 还好吗
Hey, brother.
嘿 兄弟
Wow. What is with this scuzzy hellhole?
哇呜 这邋遢凄惨的地方是怎么回事
And where's my office?
我的办公室在哪里
You see that table over there?
看见那张桌子了吗
That's your office.
就是你的办公室
And you have to share.
而且还要跟大家共用
Huh.
是吗
If these remains are Asian, that might help explain
如果这具骸骨是亚洲人 就可以解释
his size.
个头小了
And this is all adding up to the likelihood
这些线索加起来
that this is not Logan Bartlett.
这不是洛根·巴利特的遗体
It's not Logan Bartlett.
这不是洛根·巴利特的遗体
Cam's bug guy--
凯雇的昆虫学家
really not top shelf, by the way--
实力真的不怎么样
says that insect activity indicates that this kid died
声称昆虫活动迹象显示这孩子死亡时间
between six and 12 weeks ago
是六到十二周之间
but he didn't take into account
但他沒有将受害人被包起来
the fact that the kid was wrapped up.
这个条件计算进去
The blanket retarded insect activity.
毛毯减缓了昆虫的活动
Again... not a blanket.
再说一次 这不是毛毯
Calliphoridae and Sarcophagidae flies
上面的丽蝇和麻蝇
are present as adults
现在是成虫
and early instar larva...
和早期幼虫的形态
You're not interested in details.
你对详细的资料没有兴趣
Okay, upshot--
好的 总结
this child died at least 16 weeks ago.
这孩子死了至少有十六周了
Long before
早在
Logan Bartlett went missing.
洛根·巴利特失踪之前
I think we're all agreed that this is not the missing child.
我想大家都同意这不是那个失踪的孩子
Well, maybe not the famous one
这可能不是出名的那一个
but this is somebody's missing child.
但这是别人失踪的小孩
So you are positively, absatively certain
所以你们确定"一腚"及肯定
that it isn't Logan Bartlett?
这不是洛根·巴利特
"Absatively"-- that's not a word.
一"腚"可不是一个词
Yes, we are certain.
是的 我们确定
So you people come back from
你们刚从地球上
the far-flung corners of the Earth
各个偏远角落
out past the outer suburbs
历经重重阻拦回到这里
of Timbuktu, and you solve the case in a shake?
摇一摇就解决了这个案件
What's a shake?
什么摇一摇
Three jiffies and a cha-cha.
三拍恰恰
Cha-cha-cha.
恰恰恰
We didn't actually solve the case.
我们还没有解决案子
All we've done is ascertain
我们只是确定了
that the remains are not those of Logan Bartlett.
那具骸骨不属于洛根·巴利特
We still have to figure out
但我们仍要查清楚
whose remains are in Cam's lab
躺在实验室的那具骸骨是谁的
and what happened to him.
还有他的死因
You are so right, Dr. Brennan.
你说得对 布纳恩博士
How could I have
我怎么能没注意到
taken my eye off the ball like that?
这么重要的事
Blood flow is crucial to cognitive dexterity.
血液流动对认知灵敏度很关键
Perhaps you don't get enough exercise.
你也许是因为运动量不够
We figure this out, Cam has a chance
我们会查出来的 凯还有机会
to keep her job, right?
保住饭碗的 对吧
That's what you came back for, isn't it? Help out Cam?
这不是你回来的原因吗 帮凯解决难题
Absatively.
那是一"腚"的
Look, nothing against Carrie, but you've got to admit
我不是针对凯莉 但是你得承认
it was crazy to choose
选择了一个酗酒的妈妈
the alcoholic mother over the father.
而不是爸爸 实在太荒唐了
It was just a bad decision
这就是一个错误的决定
something was bound to happen.
有些事迟早会发生的
I'll tell you something else... Sweets.
我告诉你些事 小甜甜
Why are you looking at that?
你为什么在看那个
Well, this guys looks you in the eye--
这家伙看着你的眼睛
his expressions reach his entire face
他的情绪表现伸延到整张脸
not just his mouth--
不只是他的嘴巴
he's speaking in contractions instead of formally.
他用心去说而不是装正经
So he's telling the truth?
那他说的是真话
Yes. Look, see.
是的 看到了吗
He expands himself outwardly in his communication.
进行交流的时候他把手伸出来了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表