I don't know, jump up
跳起来用柔道-空手道-功夫
and judo-karate-kung fu the man?
什么的对付他
The guy was holding a gun on me. He doesn't miss.
那家伙拿枪指着我 他从不失手
Maybe that's what he came there for--
可能他就是为此去的
you know, that thing where a killer wants
你知道的 就是杀人凶手
to get caught and punished
想因为自己邪恶的所作所为
for his wicked, wicked ways.
被绳之以法
No, he doesn't have that; he would have shot me,
不 他没那种想法 他本可以杀了我
and if he gets another chance, he's gonna take me out.
如果再给他一次机会 他会下手的
Cher, did the man get to you?
亲爱的 那个人影响到你了吗
You know what? It would actually help
知道吗 如果你想把他送进监狱
if you wanted to put the man in prison.
会对我们所有帮助
Oh, I most definitely do.
我当然想
Well, you're the one who says that you can't argue
是你说的 关于布罗德斯基做出选择
with the choices that Broadsky makes on who he's gonna shoot.
他想要射杀谁 你无从争辩
Yeah, I can't fault that,
是啊 我是说过
but now the man has crossed a line.
但是那个人现在过界了
Causing a suicide? No.
因为造成一起自杀案吗 不
Man sneaks into your house, threatens you with a gun.
他潜入你家里 拿着枪威胁你
That's unforgivable.
这不可原谅
He should get lethally injected just for that.
就因为这个 他就应该被判死刑被注射
Hodgins says the fragments are titanium
哈金斯说碎片的成分是钛
with some tungsten and other alloys.
钨以及其他一些合金
Yeah, typical bullet stuff.
没错 典型的子弹构成成分
But it is not a bullet, correct?
但准确的说它不是子弹 是吗
It's a mass of pellets?
是一团弹片吗
Well, no, look at this.
不 看这个
Oh, it is a bullet.
是个子弹
Yeah, looks like it,
没错 看起来像
although it's big-- .110 caliber minimum.
但是它很大 最小也有点110口径
I mean, any larger and we'd have to call this thing a shell.
我是说再大点 我们都该叫它炮弹了
How does a single bullet fragment into 154 fragments?
一颗子弹怎么能碎成154片
Well, at first I thought that it must have been a ricochet,
开始我以为是跳弹了
but look at the tip.
但看弹头
There's no sign of impact.
没有碰撞痕迹
Right. So what kind of bullet fragments
没错 那么什么样的子弹会在
before it hits anything?
击中物体前碎裂呢
What's this?
这是什么
It appears to be the remnants from some kind of circuitry
是文森特从鹿肉里挖出来的
that Vincent dug out of the deer meat.
某种电路残骸
What if the circuitry is part of the bullet?
如果电路是子弹的一部分呢
I mean, this is a computer chip.
我是说这是一块电脑芯片
You can program it.
你可以给它编程
Which suggests you can program the bullet.
就是说你可以给子弹编程
Yeah, which means we're looking at something
没错 也就是说我们看到的是
from the future.
来自未来的武器
Time travel is physically impossible.
时间旅行是不可能的
Yeah, but so is a bullet
是啊 但一颗像电脑一样
that you can program like a computer.
编程的子弹也不可能
Like we didn't have it bad enough
老式的枪♥支♥还不够糟嘛
with the old kind.
又弄出这种玩意
Agent Booth. Is this a bad time?
布斯探员 我来的不是时候吗
No, no, come in.
不 不 请进
Look, I don't want you to think
我不想让你觉得
that I have a problem here, okay?
我是有问题才来的 好吗
Okay. I just need to talk some things out
好的 我有些东西想说出来
because I'm starting to talk to myself,
因为我开始自言自语了
and I'm sounding like a loon.
而且觉得自己像个疯子
Sure, have a seat.
好的 请坐吧
It's this, uh, you know, this whole thing with, with Broadsky.
这些...涉及到布罗德斯基的事
Bones keeps equating me
骨头一直把我
with him 'cause, you know,
和他划等号♥ 因为...
'cause we were snipers and, you know, we're the same.
因为我们都是狙击手 我们是一样的
Hey, you're supposed to say,
喂 你现在应该说
"No, you're not the same."
不 你和他不一样
Do you actually think I view you
你真的认为我会把你和
and Broadsky the same way?
布罗德斯基一样看待吗
I never wanted to pull the trigger.
我从不想扣动扳机
Do you understand me?
你明白吗
It was a war, it was a necessity,
那是场战争 是必须的
that was my responsibility.
那是我的义务
I understand. It was a terrible act
我明白 -那是为了更高的利益
for the greater good.
所做的可怕行为
Now, why does Bones question that?
为什么骨头会质疑我
Does she really, or are you questioning it?
她有吗 还是你在质疑自己
Why are you asking me questions?
为什么你要问我问题
Didn't I just say I just wanted to come in here
我不是说了 我进来是想
and talk some things out?
把一些事情说出来吗
Just hear me out for a second here.
你只要听我说就好
Okay.
好的
I don't get it.
我不明白
Broadsky was a good man.
布罗德斯基曾是个好人
I don't understand what happened to him.
我不知道发生过什么
I mean, what gives him the right to make these kind of calls?
是什么给了他做这些决定的权利
Would you like me to answer that?
你希望我回答吗
Sure, yeah, I would love an answer,
当然 我想要个答案
yeah, that's why I'm here.
这才是我来这的原因
Being the cause of someone's death,
成为造成他人死亡的原因
no matter what the circumstances,
不管在什么情况下
leaves a man with a great burden,
都使得那人背上沉重的负担
and people deal with that burden in different ways.
而人们解决这种负担的方式不同
You know, some, some celebrate it.
有些人庆祝它
They relish the power as a way
他们享受这种力量
of justifying what they have done.
以此为自己的所作所为辩解
Others, like Broadsky--
另一些人 比如布罗德斯基
they justify another way.
他们用另一种方法为自己辩解
They feel that it's their destiny to mete out justice.
他们觉得做出审判是他们的命运
They convince themselves
他们说服自己
that they have the moral high ground
他们是站在道德制高点
to make these calls.
来做出这些决定
It's the only way
只有这样
they can live with what they've done.
背负着罪恶感的他们才能过活
What about me?
那我呢
From my perspective, you're a healthy man.
依我的判断 你是个健康的男人
You can accept what you've done and the pain
你可以接受自己所做的事
and sadness and regret
并一同接受随之而来的伤痛
that comes with it.
悲恸和悔恨
You know, not everybody has the strength
不是每个人都有能力
to deal with that reality.
去面对这个现实的
It's a testament to you
这对你来说是个解脱
that you've built this life
你在爱你 尊敬你的
with family and friends who love and respect you.
家人和朋友陪同下创造了自己的生活
Booth, that can't be easy.
布斯 这不是件容易的事
It kills me that Bones thinks
骨头认为夺取他人生命
that taking someone's life means nothing to me.
对我来说毫无意义让我很受伤
Have you talked to her about it?
你和她谈过这个问题了吗
I don't go there anymore.
我再也不想讨论这个问题了
That's over.
不谈了
Okay.
好吧
You got to get back to work
你忙你的吧
and then I have to get back to work, too, all right?
我也去忙我的了 好吧
If you need me again, Booth...
如果你还需要我 布斯
Thanks, really, I got what I needed.
谢谢 真的 我得到了我需要的
Okay, so I got this demo from the Department of Defense.
我从国防部拿到了这段小样
Now, this has to be the bullet that Broadsky used.
这个应该是布罗德斯基用到的子弹
It's called a smart bullet.
叫做智能子弹
More like a bomb.
更像炸♥弹♥
Well, essentially it is.
本质上就是炸♥弹♥
It matches the damage to the deer's skull.
和鹿头骨的创伤吻合
The rifle is an AM-40.
步♥枪♥型号♥是AM-40
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表