We're lost. We're totally lost.
我们迷路了 绝对迷路了
We're fine, Tracey.
没事的 翠西
I told you hiking was crazy.
我早就说徒步旅行是个馊主意
We should have just bought plaid shirts
我们本该去买♥♥几件花格子衬衫
and gone to a resort.
再找个旅游胜地度假去
We'll hit the trail as long as we keep heading west
只要我们一直向西就能找到那条路
and we're heading west!
我们正在向西走
You don't know that, Michael. Tracey
你确定吗 迈克尔 翠西
that's the Sun, so that's south and that's west!
太阳在那 所以这边是南 这边是西
That's what you say. It's not my opinion.
只是你这么觉得而已 这不是我的个人观点
It has to do with the position of the Sun! Oh, please
东西南北本来就和太阳的位置有关 拜托
this whole direction thing is totally arbitrary!
那种东西根本不靠谱
We're lost!
我们迷路了
And we're gonna die out here
我们会死在这里
and they're gonna find our bones one day
等着某天有人来发现我们的尸骨
and I hate you! You know what?
我恨你 你听好
Just follow me, or they will find your bones
跟紧我 否则他们会找到你的尸骨
because I'll kill you.
因为我想把你杀了
Now, come on!
赶紧跟上
Great.
好极了
Oh, God, it's starting to rain?!
天啊 居然开始下雨了
Look, there's a cave over there.
看 那边有个山洞
A cave? Look, if you don't like it, then stay out here.
山洞 如果你不想进去 就呆在外面好了
Well, don't leave me all alone!
别把我一个人丢在这儿啊
Oh, we are so totally gonna die.
我们死定了
You bastard.
你这混♥蛋♥
We are not gonna die!
我们不会死的
Says you.
就你这么说
Oh, my God.
我的天
We're totally gonna die!
我们真的死定了
So, have you talked to Hannah since you got back?
你回来以后和汉娜联♥系♥过吗
Oh, yeah. Couple times.
联♥系♥过几次
She said she's waiting for her new assignment
她说她在等新的工作安排
probably Southern Iraq.
可能是去伊♥拉♥克♥南部
I find it anomalous that you would leave her
这很反常啊 你既然如此执着地相信
since you believe so emphatically in the mythic powers of love.
爱情的伟大力量 为什么还要离开她
Do you understand what she's saying? Just nod.
你听懂她说的了吗 你只管点头就是了
Well, I'm just saying that you wanted to fall in love
我只是觉得你既然渴望真爱
and you did in Afghanistan.
而且也在阿富汗找到了真爱
You were in Afghanistan? Yeah, I just got back.
你去过阿富汗 没错 刚回来
Ah. I was stationed as a staff sergeant in Kandahar.
我曾经作为上士驻扎在坎大哈
Served with my brother in '04. I'm a...
04年和我哥哥一起在那儿服役 我是...
well, I was a Ranger.
我当时是陆军游骑兵
Oh, you guys were awesome.
游骑兵很牛的啊
Yeah. My brother didn't make it back.
没错 我哥哥没能活着回来
Oh. Sorry.
很抱歉
It was worse for his wife and kid.
他老婆孩子的日子就更不好过了
I take care of her now.
我现在在照顾我嫂子
Sorry, I didn't mean to bring us down.
抱歉 我没想把气氛弄成这样
You were saying something about a woman you left behind?
你刚才在说你抛弃了一个女的
Oh, I didn't leave her behind; it was her decision to stay.
我没有抛弃她 她自己要留在那里的
Well, maybe you didn't really love her.
也许你其实并不爱她
No, I... I do love her. I do.
没有啊 我...我确实爱她 真的
So, is this the cave entrance?
这就是那个洞口吗
This is it.
没错
This one is a male
这具尸体是男性
late 20s, early 30s.
三十岁左右
This is a female, same approximate age.
这具是女性 年龄和这名男性差不多
Kind of sad the way they're holding each other, right?
他俩拥抱的姿势看着有点儿让人伤心啊
Yeah, what happened there, Bones?
死因是什么 骨头
Well, multiple fractures
多处骨折
more severe on the female.
女性死者的骨折更严重
It appears they've been bludgeoned.
他俩貌似受过棒状物的击打
Oh. It's, like, he... he couldn't let her go.
有点儿像...他抱着她不能放手
It would appear that way.
看上去就是这样
I wouldn't make any comparisons
我是不会拿这个
with your current situation.
和你现在的情况作对比的
Oh, uh, thanks... for that. Thank you.
多谢了 谢谢
Maggots and other insect activity
蛆和其它昆虫
seem to have cleaned the bodies of tissue.
看起来已经吃光了尸体的组织
Some of the bone of the skull as well.
部分颅骨也被吃掉了
Yeah, that'll happen pretty fast out here.
是啊 这里虫子多 吃得快
Well, it makes determining time of death more difficult.
死亡时间就更不好确定了
I'll need the remains transported
我需要把尸体送回
back to the Jeffersonian, along with the rocks
杰斐逊实验室 这些石头和附近的土壤
and the surrounding soil. Great. Maybe you can lead
也要送去 也许你能给鉴证组带路
the forensics team, Sarge, all right, so nobody gets lost.
上士 这样的话就没人迷路了
Yeah. All right, let's go.
行啊 好 咱们走吧
Careful of your head. Yeah. All right.
小心碰头 嗯 知道
Great. So, the forensics team says
鉴证组的人说
the remains should be at the lab in a couple of hours.
尸体会在几个小时以后送到实验室
It seems like we were never away from each other
感觉我们好像从来没有彼此分开过
doesn't it? Yeah.
对吗 没错
You okay with that? Of course.
你喜欢这样吗 当然喜欢
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Because seven months ago, you said you...
因为七个月前 你说你...
didn't want to be surrounded by, you know, crime and death
不想整天只和罪案 死亡和悲伤
and sadness. Well, I needed some time
打交道 我当时需要一些时间
to rationally assess the best use of my considerable skills.
来理性地评估如何最好地利用我极强的能力
Factoring in that we have such a strong
考虑到我俩之间这种强韧
and mutually beneficial relationship
而成熟的互利关系
I concluded that...
我的结论就是...
I could be most useful solving crimes.
破案才最能体现我的价值
Right. So you're happy to be working together?
这么说我们能一起工作你很高兴咯
That's what I just said. Great.
我就是这个意思 很好
Me, too.
我也是
So...
那么...
do you miss her?
你想她吗
Yeah, of course I do.
想啊 当然想了
Well, if there's anything that I can do...
如果我能帮你什么忙的话...
You know, I didn't leave Hannah.
我并没有离开汉娜
You know, I had to come back here because of Parker.
我回来全是为了帕克
I know. I couldn't ask her to leave
我知道 我无法
any more than she could get me to stay.
让她和我一起走 她也不能说服我留下
I-I'm sorry I brought it up.
对不起 我不该提这事儿的
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Hannah. Hey.
汉娜 嘿
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
We can talk in a minute.
我们待会儿再聊
I put in a request to be assigned to the Washington press corps.
我递交了回华盛顿出版公♥司♥工作的申请
Something you said you'd never do. Well, that was
这可不像你的风格啊 那是因为
before I realized how much I hated waking up alone.
之前都没有意识到孤独地醒来是多么痛苦
Hello.
你好
I'm...
我是...
Temperance Brennan.
坦普瑞·布纳恩
Ah. I've heard a lot about you.
我听过你的不少故事
Hannah Burley.
汉娜·伯利
I assumed.
我猜到了
Yes.
对
Bones S06E02
识骨寻踪 第六季第二集
I was passed over for a promotion in Chicago
在芝加哥我没能得到升职
and when I heard Dr. Brennan was back
听到布纳恩博士回来了的消息
I just jumped at the chance to work here again.
我马上就回到这里工作了
That shows excellent judgment.
这表明你出色的判断力
Most of the fractures
女性死者身上的
on the female are localized to the left posterior side.
大部分骨折都位于背部左侧
Yeah, there are multiple breaks in the femur, pelvis, vertebrae...
在股骨 骨盆和椎骨都有多处骨折...
So, what was it like to meet Hannah?
和汉娜见面的感觉如何
Oh, she seems... very pleasant
她看起来...很友善
and...
而且...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表