No, I-I'm fine.
不 我 我没事
Okay.
好吧
Ooh! No, I'm not.
不对 我有事
All right. I'm all right.
好了好了 我没事了
Oh, God, I loved that woman.
哦天呐 我好爱那个女人
I loved her.
我爱她
Well, I've been removing the liquefaction
我刚才在清理液化的残留液
and came across something that belongs to you.
发现了一些应该交给你的东西
I don't know what it is-- a butterfly, maybe.
我不知道是什么 也许是只蝴蝶
It was in her hair.
在她头发里发现的
Well, Lepidoptera is attracted to the smell of decomp.
鳞翅目昆虫确实会受腐尸味道的吸引
Perhaps he flew a little too close and was ensnared.
也许是飞得太近就被困住了
Instead of musing, maybe you could be running,
与其在这儿瞎猜 你不如加快速度
classifying and hurrying.
搞清分类 速战速决
I was looking at the X-rays.
我刚才在看X光片
This finger appears to be broken.
发现这些指头似乎都骨折了
Skeleton hand
是那只骷髅手
or the still fleshy hand? - Fleshy.
还是那只正常的手 -正常的
The fracture occurred around the time of death.
骨折出现的时间和死亡时间很接近
It could indicate a struggle.
可能是挣扎反抗的结果
I'll take samples
我去取一些
from under the fingernails
指甲里的样本
to see if there's any evidence.
看看有没有什么证据
Brennan.
布纳恩
Oh, hello, Scott. How are you?
嗨 斯科特 最近好吗
No, I have no Valentine's plans.
没有 我没有情人节的安排
When you say Valentine's dinner,
你说的情人节晚餐
do you mean... a romantic dinner or a...
到底是 浪漫的二人晚餐 还是
normal meal amongst colleagues?
正常的同事聚餐
Oh, uh, okay. Then, no, thank you.
好吧 算了吧 谢谢
Okay, bye, now.
好 拜
I wish you had said yes. Why?
我真希望你答应了 为啥
Because, then, you'd be motivated to move more quickly.
因为那样的话你就有动力加快速度了
I understand that Valentine's Day may...
我知道情人节也许
have significance for you.
对你来说意义非凡
You do?
真的吗
Yes. You've reached an age
当然 你到了一个
where every male
把每一个男性
must be treated as a prospective mate.
都当做你潜在的伴侣对待的年龄
I'm not that much older than you, and I have someone.
我没比你大几岁 而且我有对象了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm on edge.
我有点儿抓狂
No.
没事
You're correct.
你说的对
This is the victim's laptop? Yeah.
这就是被害人的笔记本电脑吗 对
I thought you might find this interesting.
我估计你也许会觉得这个很有意思
When it boots up.
在开机的时候
So, this must be a tough one, huh?
肯定很难熬 对吧
What, the case?
什么 案子吗
Valentine's Day.
情人节
I mean, so soon after your breakup with Hannah.
我是说 你才刚刚和汉娜分手
Not really.
还好吧
Really? "Not really"? Really.
真的吗 "还好" 真的
Can we just focus on the case?
能不能把注意力集中到案子上
No twinges at all?
一点都不心痛吗
It's over, okay?
已经结束了 好吧
Hannah and I are done.
汉娜和我已经结束了
I've moved on. Okay.
我已经揭过这一页了 好吧
So what are you gonna do? Nothing.
那你有什么计划吗 没啥计划
Valentine's Day is not a holiday.
情人节都算不上个节日
It's just made up by these greeting card companies
就是那帮贺卡公♥司♥和花卉商
and florists. Well, then, maybe you
捏造出来的 那也许你
should find somebody else who's doing nothing,
应该找另一个没啥计划的人
so that you two can do nothing together.
这样你俩就能一起无所事事了
Look at that, good news-- it's booted up.
看啊 好消息 启动完毕
So, what do you want to show me?
你想让我看啥
Okay. One of the password-protected files.
某个有密♥码♥保护的文件
"In case of death."
"万一我死了"
Well, Clark said that she was probably in a car accident.
克拉克说她可能是碰上车祸了
That would explain the injuries.
这些伤就说得通了
Yeah. Or...
对 或者
"If anything happens to me,
"如果我遭遇不测
it was my husband"?
定是我丈夫所为"
Did you know that she was married?
你知道她已经结婚了吗
No.
不知道
Greg Bovitz?
格雷格·博维茨
What are you doing, man?
你在干嘛 伙计
You spook my horses,
你吓着我的马了
I'm not responsible for what happens.
出了事情我可不负责
Just need a minute of your time.
就占用你一分钟时间
Well, that's all I got.
我只能抽出这么多时间
I'm supposed to be at a wedding.
我本该去参加婚礼的
Of course, the bride's just going to complain
当然 新娘要抱怨
the horse smells, but... Your wife is dead.
马的臭味 但是... 你妻子死了
What?
什么
She was murdered.
死于谋杀
Are you sure it's Wendy?
你确定是温迪吗
Yeah, we're sure.
对 确定
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
You two were separated, right? Temporary.
你俩分居了 是吗 暂时的
We had some troubles. Why?
碰到了一些问题 为什么
What kind of troubles? This.
哪种问题 这种问题
I wasn't crazy about this whole wedding thing.
我以前对这些婚礼什么的不是很感冒
Sounds like you still aren't.
听起来你好像现在也是
Hey, I'm a horse trainer by trade, okay?
我是名职业驯马师
I belong on a ranch.
牧场才是我的天地
But we were working it out. Right.
但是我们正在解决这个问题 对
You must feel kind of foolish in this outfit.
穿着这身衣服你肯定觉得有些傻帽
Is that why you beat her up? What?
你就是因为这个打她吗 什么
I never laid a hand on Wendy. I loved her.
我从来没对温迪动过手 我爱她
Found this picture on her computer.
我们在她的电脑上发现了这张图
It said, if anything happens, go find her husband.
图上说 若有不测 就去找她丈夫
Sh-she didn't mean me.
她说的不是我
It's her first husband.
那是她的第一任丈夫
It's Tom Barry. After their divorce,
汤姆·巴里 他俩离婚后
Wendy took out a restraining order.
温迪办理了一份限制令
She put in one of those fancy alarm systems, okay, man?
她安装了一套先进的警报系统
This guy, he was a piece of work.
这家伙可不是什么好东西
You know where I can find him? Yeah.
你知道他在哪儿吗 知道
Hillmount Cemetery-- he was killed in a bar fight last year.
希尔蒙公墓 他去年死于一场酒吧斗殴
Have you talked to that rich bastard Erickson?
你跟那有钱的王八蛋埃克森谈过没
Erickson? Yeah.
埃克森 对
He freaked Wendy out the other day.
他那天差点没把温迪吓死
He shows up at her place, he's screaming at her,
他去了她那儿 冲她大吼大叫
he's saying she's over budget,
说她超出预算
he's-he's tossing stuff around.
并且乱扔东西
Anyway, Wendy was scared.
反正温迪吓得不轻
If that bastard hurt her,
要是那王八蛋敢伤她
I don't care how rich he is...
不管他多有钱...
I'll handle it.
我来处理
If there's anything that I can do...
要是我能做什么...
I'll let you know.
我会找你的
Okay, okay, how's it coming?
伙计 进展如何
Ticktock, ticktock.
滴滴答答 滴滴答答
Um, speaking clock doesn't really help.
学钟表声可没什么用
Look, I'm sorry-- Dr. Saroyan is breathing down my neck.
我很抱歉 瑟罗博士就在我旁边盯着
Is there anything I can tell her?
有没有任何进展好让我交差
I can tell you what it isn't.
我只能告诉你它不是什么
So can I-- it's not a toaster.
那我也会...它不是烤面包机
But she needs an "is" And not an "isn't."
她需要肯定答案而不是否定答案
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表