Of course.
当然要有了
They're limited editions.
这是限♥量♥版
If we can confirm that these shoes belong to these feet,
如果我们能确定这双脚是这双鞋的主人
we can search the serial number for the name of the owner.
就可以通过序列号♥来找到鞋的主人
Ms. Montenegro, would you put the 3-D scan of the foot
马尼古小姐 可以将脚部的三维影像
into the corresponding wire frame shoe?
与相应的那只鞋的比对下吗
These are definitely our victim's shoes.
这双鞋绝对是属于死者的
You just... out-me-ed me.
你...这让我都自愧不如了
I... he...
我...他...
We...
我们...
Oh, God.
我的天啊
All right.
好吧
All I got between the sobs is...
从你的哭诉中 我只听出
Derrick broke up with you?
德里克跟你分手了
Yes!
是的
Because... you wouldn't have sex with him, or...?
是因为...你不肯"献身" 还是...
That's... not what he said.
这...他不是这么说的
What'd he say?
那他怎么说的
That he didn't want to wake up in ten years
他说不想在十年后一睁眼
and realize he'd committed to one person too soon.
意识到他过早地承诺跟一个人一起生活
That makes sense. What?
那可以理解 什么
That... kid's dense.
那...小子是笨蛋
You know what this means, right?
你知道这是什么意思 对吧
That you can date other guys?
你可以和其他人约会吗
That is... not the right answer.
那个 不是正确答案
I can't go to the same college that Derrick is going to.
我不能去德里克要去的大学了
Oh, right.
没错
Really?
真的吗
Of... course you can't.
当然...不能
And don't worry, we'll think of something.
别担心 我们会想办法的
What?
什么办法
No schools are accepting applications anymore.
现在没有学校会受理入学申请了
I've... got an idea.
我有个主意
So Hodgins determined that the mystery feet
哈金斯确定那双神秘的断足
had the same mite silk that was found on the other feet
和在这个陈列场失踪的脚上含有相同
missing from the Farm.
螨的丝
Those feet had time of death of two months.
那双脚可是一个死了两个月的人身上的
No one was reported missing two months ago.
两个月前也没人报告失踪
Which is why more expertise is required than just feet.
所以不能只有足部一个特长范畴
Yeah, right. Gosh.
是的 没错
You're really, you really are not going to stop
不把那个加拿大人
until this Canadian foot guy
全身都弄瘫痪了
is paralyzed from head to toe.
你是绝不善罢甘休啊
Would you accept an agent who specialized in
如果一个探员只处理二月发生的谋杀案
murders that only occurred in February?
你会接受吗
Okay, that's different. Not to me.
那不一样 对我来说没什么不同
Oh, I hear they have over 60 decomposing bodies here.
我听说他们这有超过60具在腐化的尸体
It's exciting, isn't it?
太令人兴奋了 不是吗
Look, the liquefaction of tissues is nearly finished.
看 身体组织的液化几近尾声
Ooh, look at that one!
看那个
The anaerobic organisms from the gastrointestinal tract
胃肠道内的厌氧有机体
have started the microbial proliferation.
已经引起了微生物繁衍
Wow, isn't this amazing?
太奇妙了 不是吗
No.
不
And that is nasty. Okay.
那很恶心 好吧
Here's a decomp-in-garbage scenario.
这里是一个垃圾堆中尸腐的试验
Oh! Look over here, Booth!
布斯 看那边
Hey. Okay. They must be establishing
好吧 他们一定是要建立
baseline timetables for decay
在阳光直射下 潮湿空气中
in a damp setting with direct sunlight.
尸体腐烂程度的时间基线表
He swallow a rat?
他吞了一只老鼠吗
His stomach's moving.
他的胃在蠕动
Booth, get back! Get back!
布斯 退后 退后
Fantastic!
太美妙了
Did you see that, Dr. Brennan?
你看见了吗 布纳恩博士
I did. You rarely get to actually
看见了 很难看到
see a body rupture from distension.
尸体因膨胀而爆裂
Oh, um, Professor Peter Simpkins,
彼得·辛普金斯教授
this is my partner, Special Agent Seeley Booth.
这是我搭档 特别探员瑟雷·布斯
Whoa, that smell.
那个味道
That would be a combination
那是他的胆汁和消化器官
of bile and the gases from his digestive tract.
散发的气体的混合味道
Hi, I'm-I'm Norman Hayes, PhD candidate.
我是诺曼·海耶斯 博士生
It's, quite a thrill to meet you, Dr. Brennan. Of course.
布纳恩博士 见到你太激动了 那是当然
Thinking maybe we could move down a little bit?
不如我们向后稍微走两步吧
Oh, of course! Of course.
当然 当然
Uh, I understand you recovered the feet
我知道你们找回了我们
of our seven flood victims.
被洪水冲走的尸体的脚
Well, we found another pair.
我们又发现了一对脚
Another pair?
又一对
Evidence suggests that the victim originated
证据表明被害人和你们的尸体
in the same location as your remains.
来自于相同的地方
Do you think someone was murdered here at the Farm?
你们认为有人在陈列场里被谋杀了吗
Ooh, still a little stenchy, you know?
还是有股恶臭味 你懂吗
Oh, of course. Of course.
当然 当然
We need to examine the area that was affected by the flood.
我们需要检查一下受洪水影响的区域
Oh, uh, Norman can show you around after we talk.
我们聊完后 诺曼会带你们去的
Uh, that'd be an honor.
那是我的荣幸
Dr. Filmore. Yes.
费摩尔博士 在
Hey. I'm Dr. Lance Sweets.
我是兰斯·斯维斯医生
I'm a psychologist with the FBI.
我是调查局的心理医生
Oh. So now that Dr. Brennan has her feet,
现在布纳恩博士拿到了她要的脚
did she send you down here to pronounce me mentally unfit?
她派你过来宣布我精神上不适合法证工作吗
No. No, no. I-I'm just here on my own
不不不 我自己来的
to see if I could be of any help.
看看我能不能帮上忙
You know, you're coming into a new environment...
你刚刚进入一个新的坏境...
And you heard about my arm,
你听说我手臂的事
and as a psychologist, you're fascinated.
作为一个心理学家 你非常感兴趣
No, I... I'm used to it, Dr. Sweets.
不 我 斯维斯医生 我习惯了
But I've seen psychologists,
但我已经看过心理医生
psychiatrists, neurologists,
精神病医生 神经科医生
rheumatologists and no one's been able to provide an answer.
风湿病专家 但是没人能给出解释
And I-I don't mean to be brusque,
我毫无冒犯之意
but I need to get back to work.
但我真的需要继续工作了
Perhaps the psychologists you were seeing
也许你去看的心理医生
weren't as familiar with Dr. Brennan as I am.
没有我这么了解布纳恩博士
You know, her seeming insensitivity
她表面上的漠不关心
and emotional cruelty are merely her way
感情冷漠 只不过是她用自己的方式
of dealing with an inability to understand
去处理她不能理解或是
or empathize with the feelings of other people.
无法领会的其他人的感情
And you think
而你认为
if I feel sorry for her, my arm will get better.
如果我为她感到遗憾 我的手臂就会好
No. No, I just meant that, you know, a clear understanding
不 不是 我只是说 对情况的
of the situation might be beneficial.
清晰理解也许会有帮助
All right, I know you need to work,
好吧 我知道你需要工作
but if you want to talk, I'll be in my office.
但如果你想找人谈谈 我就在办公室
The St. Regis hadn't flooded
圣瑞吉河已经差不多有
that badly in 400 years. Ideally,
400年没发过大洪水了 理论上
we wouldn't have projects so close to the river,
我们不会在靠近河流的地方做试验
but we're running out of usable land.
但是我们快要没有可用的土地了
Why's that?
为什么
Once a body has decomposed in a particular area,
一旦尸体在某区域腐烂
it needs to lie fallow
该区域在下一次尸腐试验进行前
before the next decomp scenario can be introduced.
需要闲置一段时间
Oh. Excuse me. Brennan.
不好意思 布纳恩
We ID'd the victim. I traced the
我们确定了被害人的身份 我追踪了
serial number on his sneakers.
他运动鞋上的序列号♥
Wait, sneakers have serial numbers?
等等 运动鞋有序列号♥吗
Well, the $2,000 kind do.
2000美金的当然会有
Booth, the victim had sneakers worth $2,000.
布斯 被害人的运动鞋价值2000美金
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表