**I want to skip time,lay the hours aside
我希望跳跃时间 偷得个把小时
**And stay with you,my baby
只为和你在一起 我的宝贝
**But,oh,if I look down now
但是如果我现在向下望
**Will I fall
我会坠落吗
**And what if the water's cold
如果水流冰冷刺骨
...further discussion
...在亚特兰大召开的
at the Cardiothoracic Surgery Case Conference in Atlanta.
胸心外科案例会议上进行进一步讨论
Speaking of which,will somebody please remind me
说到这 有没有人能提醒我
to buy a damn ticket?
去买♥♥那张该死的门票
You laughing because you figured something out?
你是因为找到线索笑出声吗
Will you listen to this?
你能听听这个吗
That's,that's very strange.
感觉...真是太奇怪了
I-I find I'm very glad to hear you say that.
我很高兴听到你这样说
It's like a voice beyond the grave.
就像是从坟墓里发出的声音
Like my voice?
跟我的声像想吗
Very similar,yeah.
是有点像 是的
It sounds exactly like my voice.
跟我的声音完全一样
She is me.
她就是我
She isn't you.
她不是你
She's her and you're you.
她是她 你是你
You're alive and she's dead.
你活着 她死了
Ergo,ipso facto,Colombo,Oreo.
因为所以 科学道理 昏头蚂蚁 日本料理
Those last two words-- one is the capital of Sri Lanka
后两个词 一个是斯里兰卡的首都
and the other is... A cookie.
另外一个是饼干
It sounds like Latin.
听起来蛮像拉丁文啊
I-I see,you're illustrating the fact
明白了 你是为了说明
that something can sound like something
有些东西听起来像另外一个东西
and not actually be that something.
但事实上并不是这样
Well,you're giving me way too much credit,Doc.
你太能忽悠了 博士
What happened to her?
她这是怎么了
See these,these cuts on the edge of the ribs?
看到这些肋骨边缘的切痕了吗
Stabbed?
刺伤吗
Yes,but the ribs were healing at her time of death.
是的 但是在她遇害的时候伤口已经愈合了
So that's not what killed her? No.
这么说那不是死因 不是
No,she was almost certainly killed by a blow to the head.
不 她很可能是因为头部受重击致死的
How long after she was stabbed?
那是在她被刺伤多久之后
Four to six months. And in that time
四到六个月 在那段时间
no one at work mentioned that she was walking around
她单位的人没人提到她
groaning and bleeding?
呻♥吟♥或是流血吗
Some people are very adept at keeping their pain hidden.
有些人善于掩饰自己的伤痛
I guess I always figured that Lauren just up and went
我一直以为劳伦一走了之了呢
you know,took off to Africa or Iraq or something.
去了非洲或是伊♥拉♥克♥之类的
She'd do something like that without telling you?
她会这样不告而别吗
Lauren always followed her own kind of logic.
劳伦总是遵循她自己的逻辑
You couldn't ask any of her friends? If she had friends
你没问问她的朋友吗 如果她有朋友的话
I didn't know any of 'em.
我也一个都不认识
What the hell was Lauren doing in Woodland?
劳伦去伍德兰干什么
It appears the victim was stabbed on her right side perhaps
被害人被刺中了身体的右侧
a year or so ago.
时间大概是一年前左右
When did you find that out?
你什么时候发现的
Last night-- I'm sorry,I forgot,I forgot to tell you.
昨晚 抱歉 我忘了告诉你
She was stabbed?
她被人刺伤了吗
Yes.
是的
Lauren told me that
劳伦告诉我那是
she broke a couple ribs falling off a bicycle.
因为她摔下自行车造成的肋骨骨折
Can you think of any problems she was having
你能想到什么时间
that could get her stabbed?
会导致她被刺伤吗
No
想不到
no,not really.
真的想不到
She had some kind of an argument
她和一个儿子需要移植器官的父亲
with the father of one of her transplant kids.
有过争吵
I think his name was Darcy
我记得他的名字叫达西
Dorsey,something like that.
或是多西之类的
You think he stabbed her?
会是他刺伤了她吗
Can't you just check with emergency rooms?
你查看一下急诊室不行吗
She would have been capable of stitching the wound herself.
她完全有能力自己缝合伤口
Why?
为什么
I mean,why would Lauren get stabbed and then not report it?
劳伦为什么被刺伤却不报案
Well,usually when a woman doesn't report an assault
女人遇袭不报案
it's a domestic.
多数因为家庭暴♥力♥
Lauren wasn't married,and she didn't have a boyfriend.
劳伦没有结婚 也没有男朋友
You weren't her boyfriend?
你不是她男朋友吗
No.
不是
Oh,okay,I see,you wanted to get a little bit more
好吧 我明白了 你希望和劳伦·伊姆斯
there with Lauren Eames,and she turned you down.
关系更进一步 但是她拒绝了你
Every time.
每一次都是这样
Maybe she was right.
也许她是对的
We're polar opposites,but,man
我们有天壤之别 但是
I could swear I saw in her eyes that she wanted more
我发誓我从她眼中看得出她希望更进一步
an-and then she was just gone.
结果她还是与我擦身而过
It's a myth that a person's intentions
从人眼中能够看出意图和欲望
and desires can be seen in the eyes.
本身就是个传说
Look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Is that a myth?
还是传说吗
Okay,you know what?
得了 得了
Stop making crazy eyes at my partner here.
别用那种眼神看着我的搭档
It's not making your case any good.
这样对你没好处的
Let's go,Bones,come on.
走吧 骨头 走吧
Sam Dworsky is an eight-year-old
萨姆·多斯基8岁
with severe hypoplastic left heart syndrome
患有严重的左心发育不全综合征
who presented with cyanosis and tachycardia at Metro Clinic.
在都市诊所被诊断出苍白病和心动过速
Dworsky-- that could be the patient
多斯基 这有可能是
to whom the pilot was referring.
那个飞行员提到的病人
Parents can be extremely irrational
在孩子生命垂危之时
when their children's lives are at stake.
他们的父母会变得十分不理智
I'm sure you've got a reason
我认为你一定有充足的理由
for not giving them what they wanted.
拒绝给他们提供可移植的器官
Why are you spying on me?
你为什么监视我
Whoa,no,Dr. Brennan
不不 布纳恩博士
I was just waiting here so as not to startle you.
我站在那是因为不想吓到你
Did Booth call you?
布斯让你来的吗
Would it bother you if he did?
如果是的话 你会很在意吗
Of course.
那当然
Doesn't anybody know me at all?
你们这么不了解我吗
I think we know you
我认为我们了解你
as much as you'll allow.
当然是在你能够接受的范围内
You're a very private person
你是个很注重隐私的人
and we respect that
我们都尊重这一点
but it has been mentioned to me several times
但是布斯 瑟罗医生和安琪拉
by Booth and Dr. Saroyan and Angela
多次向我提到
that you seem to be particularly distressed by this case.
你被这个案子搞得特别的紧张
Would you like to discuss any of it with me?
你想跟我讨论这里边的一些问题吗
Is that the victim?
这就是被害人吗
What do you see?
你看到了什么
What do you want me to see?
你想让我看到什么
Sweets,she-she's exactly like me.
小甜甜 她跟我一模一样
I mean,look,she is me.
我是说 她就是我
Yeah,I see.
嗯 我看出来了
You do? Because,because Booth didn't.
真的吗 因为布斯没看出来
What I see is that you're overidentifying with the victim.
我看到的是 你过度地将被害人和自己联♥系♥起来
Brilliant scientist
天才科学家
unmarried,without children,consumed by her work.
未婚 没有孩子 一心扑在工作上
You can't help but draw parallels to your own life.
你不由自主的将其与你自己的生活相联♥系♥
The victim was afraid of a man named Dworsky.
被害人惧怕一个叫多斯基的人
Will you tell Booth that?
你能把这些告诉布斯吗
Yeah,I'll tell him.
好的 我去告诉他
Okay.
好的
Medical record 20381.
医疗记录 编号♥20381
This represents the particulates I found in the head wound--
这里显示着我在她头部创口里发现的微粒
soil from the burial mostly,the victim's own hair
大部分是案发现场的泥土 被害人自己头发
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表