which,due to the demineralization,
不过由于骨中矿物质脱除
is now located where we'd normally find the ischial tuberosity.
现在的则位于坐骨结节处
Why are you examining the ilium?
你为什么要检查髂骨呢
Angela identified some faint impressions on the bone.
安琪拉发现骨头上有一些模糊的印痕
They appear to be a sequence of dash marks.
看起来像排列有序的短线印记
Upon further investigation,I realized
经过仔细的观察 我发现
there is a second sequence that converges with the first.
有另一道序列与第一道序列相匹配
You think those marks are probative?
你认为这些印记可以作为证据吗
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
To the naked eye,these marks appear to be random,
肉眼看来 这些印记毫无规律
but if I extrapolate like so...
但如果我这样推断的话...
What could possibly form this shape on the ilium?
什么可以在髂骨上留下这样的形状呢
May I?
我能看看吗
I'm authorized to work on my own now.
我现在有权独♥立♥工作了
Of course.
当然了
Dr. Brennan,it's a zipper!
布纳恩博士 这是个拉链
An open zipper.
拉开的拉链
And the teeth are bent.
拉链齿都弯曲了
It's been ripped open.
说明它被拉开了
I-I saw someone do this just yesterday.
我昨天看到有人这么做过
Very good work,Ms. Wick.
干得不错 维克女士
Well,that's what happens when you have the faith
当你对身后的联调员有足够信心时
of the FBI behind you.
就会有意想不到的结果
Hi. I asked if I could deliver
嗨 我问了下 看能不能由我
your I.D. card myself.
把你的身份卡给你
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'll clean that up.
我会打扫的
Put it on. Okay.
快带上 好的
What are we doing out here,Agent Booth?
我们来这里做什么 布斯探员
Amber said she would do anything
安珀说过要尽全力
in order to cooperate with the investigation.
配合调查的
So we thought we'd bring her here to the crime scene
所以我们想 若把她带到犯罪现场
so she could explain some things.
她应该能解释的更清楚
Explain what? We know it was you,Amber.
解释什么 我们知道是你干的 安珀
We know you killed George Lyford.
我们知道是你杀了乔治·莱福德
That's crazy.
这太荒唐了
We also know that you pawned some
我们也知道你典当掉了从杰西店里
stolen tools from Jesse's Chopper Shop.
偷来的一些工具
You know,pawn shops,they keep records,too.
你知道 当铺是有记录的
Jesse cut Randy's pay,
杰西减了兰迪的薪水
so I figured out a way to make up the difference.
我就想用此法来报复
Because he was your boyfriend? So?
因为他是你的男朋友 那又怎样
Well,you didn't pawn everything though,
但你却没有典当掉所有东西
because we found this in your bedroom.
因为我们在你的卧室里发现了这个
That's the murder weapon,Amber.
那就是凶器 安珀
He tried to rape me.
他想强♥奸♥我
That's why George drove me out here.
所以乔治开车把我带到了这里
No,you had the knife on you because you thought George
不对 你带上刀子是因为你以为乔治
would be angry enough to kill his wife.
会一气之下杀了他的妻子
That way,you could have Randy back.
那样你就可以得到兰迪
But George wouldn't help you.
但乔治不愿帮你
So you thought you can get revenge on Mrs. Lyford
所以你就想与她的丈夫发生性关系
by having sex with her husband.
并以此来报复莱福德太太
His zipper was ripped open the same way
他的拉链被你拉开
you ripped Randy's zipper in detention.
就像你那天留校时 拉开兰迪的拉链一样
George didn't want to have sex with you.
乔治不想和你发♥生♥关♥系♥
Randy dumped you,George pushed you away,
兰迪甩了你 乔治不搭理你
so you just went bonkers and stabbed him with the knife.
所以你一气之下 用刀刺死了他
Even if you can prove it,
即使你能证明这一切
I'll be out in a year,tops.
我最多一年就出狱了
I'm just a kid from a broken home.
我只是个破裂家庭的孩子
So what's going to happen with the teacher?
那个老师会被怎样呢
The D.A. is going to press charges.
地方检察官会对她提出起诉
She'll do time. Really?
她会去坐牢 真的吗
Yeah,and then whatever you do,
没错 不管你要说什么
don't start telling me how natural it is
都不要告诉我她这么做有多么正常
what she did because the women in the Ramalamadingdong tribe
因为在拉马拉马叮咚部落[布斯在恶搞骨头]
like to sleep with teenage boys.
女人喜欢睡青少年之类的
I wasn't.
我没打算这么说
I-I think it's just that the teacher pay for her actions
我觉得那个老师应该为她的所为付出代价
no matter what other societies may accept.
不论任何其他社会能否接受
Although I have no knowledge of the Ramalamadingdong tribe.
尽管我不知道什么拉马拉马叮咚部落
Chief Shoobop-Shoobop,invented rock and roll.
舒波舒波酋长 发明了摇滚
Oh,a joke. Very funny.
是个玩笑 真有趣
Perhaps your chief knows
你说的那个酋长
Chief Polyphony of the Gavotte tribe.
也许认识加伏特部落的珀利伏尼酋长
He invented
他发明了
baroque music that always starts
总是开始于第三拍的
on the third beat of the bar.
巴洛克音乐
There they are. Come on,kid.
他们来了 快来 儿子
Dad,we went to the zoo.
老爸 我们去了动物园
They have camel rides.
那里可以骑骆驼
I was sure he'd ridden one before.
我敢肯定他之前骑过骆驼
He could be a jockey.
他可以成为一名骑师
The zoo,huh?
动物园 是吗
What happened to just going to get ice cream?
不是说只去买♥♥冰淇凌吗
Yeah,yeah,at the zoo.
没错 在动物园买♥♥的
We saw a lion pee
我们看见一头狮子尿尿
for,like,for ten minutes.
尿了有十分钟
That would be physically impossible.
那应该是不可能的
An adult lion's bladder,when full,
一头成年狮的膀胱 在满的时候
can hold approximately 1,500 milliliters of urine.
最多可容纳1500毫升的尿液
The bladder would completely empty
膀胱会在37.5秒的时候
in 37.5 seconds.
就空了
She says weird stuff like that all the time.
她总是讲很奇怪的东西
She's cool.
她很酷
Yes. We're friends,actually.
是的 我们其实也是朋友
She knows everything.
她什么都知道
Watch this. What animal farts the most?
不信你试 什么动物最爱放屁
Hey,hey,hey.
嘿嘿嘿
The termite.
是白蚁
Because of their diet and digestive process,
因为它们吃的食物以及消化的过程
they produce as much methane gas
会使它们产生的甲烷气体
as human industry.
和人类工业活动产生的量差不多
But you can't hear them.
但你却听不到屁声
Isn't she cool?
她很酷吧
Very.
非常酷
We can go to her house and go swim.
我们可以去她家游泳
She can do a cannonball. Oh.
她可以做加农炮跳水 是吗
Hannah can come,can't she?
汉娜可以来 是吗
Sure.
当然可以
Hey,kid.
宝贝儿
you got chocolate icecream on the chin there,kid?
你下巴上有巧克力 宝贝儿
Yeah. It's my new favorite flavor.
那是我新的最喜欢的口味
Wow. You're amazing.
你真了不起
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表