Leo! Leo!
里奥 里奥
You provoked this upon yourself.
这是你自找的
Let me know how things turn out.
有结果了通知我
A little help.
帮帮我
Leo, where you going?
里奥 你去哪儿
Cold beer while you wait? Give back the ID.
边等边喝点冰啤酒 还给我
Wait for what?
等什么
Booth, knock it off.
布斯 停下来
For the boys to get reacquainted.
等这俩孩子亲热亲热
Bones S06E19
识骨寻踪 第六季第十九集
You know, I could arrest you for assaulting a federal officer.
知道吗 我该因你袭击联邦探员逮捕你
You know that, right?
你也知道吧
It wouldn't do you any good.
那样做对你没好处
A while back I found the attorney general's son in a crack den.
不久前我在个破洞里找到了总检察长的儿子
What is the connection between those two statements?
这两句话之间有什么必然联♥系♥吗
Walter here has a, uh--
这位沃特先生
shall we say a guardian angel on his shoulder?
肩上有"守护天使"罩着他
Isn't that right, Wally?
对吧小沃
We can't touch him.
我们碰不了他
People are very grateful when it comes
东西失而复得
to the what was once lost and now is found.
东西的主人总是很感恩的
Uh, pudge here is blind in one eye.
这个胖子一只眼瞎了
How can you tell?
你怎么看出来的
It's the way he holds up that scrap
从他拿着那破玩意儿
of whatever is is to the light.
对光看的姿势判断的
"Whatever it is" is a map.
"那破玩意儿"是张地图
It's a chart fragment, Mr. Sherman.
是图表碎片 谢尔曼先生
Oh, please, call me Walter.
拜托 叫我沃特就好
Seriously? Focus. Can we? Thank you.
不是吧 咱能集中注意力不 多谢
Really.
你说真的
Are you two sleeping together?
你俩有奸♥情♥吗
No. No.
没 才没
Would you sleep with me?
那你想跟我有奸♥情♥吗
You know what?
知道吗
You find the map, maybe you got a shot.
找到地图也许有戏
What? I'm sorry.
什么 [口型]抱歉
He's drunk.
他醉了
Look at him wobble and belch.
晃晃悠悠 不停打嗝
Uh, what kind of chart fragment?
是什么图表碎片
It's a treasure map, okay?
是藏宝图
The last location was the Santa something.
是圣什么船的最后坐标
Esperanza.
埃斯波兰萨号♥
Santa Esperanza. So are you in or are you out?
圣埃斯波兰萨号♥ 干不干
You know you suppose to find that Chinese satellite
你本应该去找那个坠入东德州境内
what crashed to earth in East Texas.
的那个中国卫星
That doesn't sound real.
听起来不像真的
Oh, it's real.
是真的
I'll squeeze you in, for my old compadre.
我先办你的 给老朋友个面子
But I'm the finder, you're the catchers.
不过我找东西 你抓人
I don't know what that means.
我没明白
It means I'll find the chart fragment,
就是说我来找航海图的残片
but it's on you guys to catch the killer.
但捉拿凶手则是你们的事
Great. Done deal. Let's go, Bones.
很好 就这么定了 我们走 骨头
Okay.
好的
Can I get your cell number, please?
请问能告诉我你的手♥机♥号♥码吗
What? No. Who told you to get my cell phone number?
什么 不行 是谁让你来要我手♥机♥号♥的
Oh, just relax.
放轻松
Don't be paranoid.
别瞎想了
In case I obtain any helpful information
以防我回到特区后 在死者的尸体上
from the victim's remains back in D.C.
找到什么有用的线索
What exactly do you expect to find
从一包破烂不堪的骨头中
from a cracked-up bag of old bones?
你还能找到什么线索啊
Look, Bones has her thing,
听着 骨头有她自己的一套
just like Walter here, all right?
就跟沃特一样
Except my thing is real, not some imaginary finder power.
我是真本事 不是虚无缥缈的寻找能力
All right. I accept your challenge.
好吧 我接受你的挑战
What challenge?
什么挑战
He's upset that you said his finder power isn't real.
你说他的寻找能力是假的 他受刺♥激♥了
Tell me what you lost and I'll find it.
告诉我你丢了的东西 我帮你找回来
I haven't lost anything.
我没丢过东西
Everybody's lost something.
每个人都丢过东西
Bones... Okay.
骨头...这样吧
Tell him...
告诉他...
Tell him about that thing that you won that you lost.
让他找那个你赢了后又丢了的东西
Just tell him.
就这么说
In seventh grade,
我在初一的时候
I won first place in my school science fair.
我在学校的科学竞赛中获得了第一名
I lost the medal.
而奖牌弄丢了
I went to... That's all I need.
我去... 有这些信息就够了
Do you guys want Ike to fly you back to D.C.?
要不要艾克送你们飞回特区
She can have you there in a couple hours.
几个小时之内她就能把你们送回去
She's your bartender and your pilot?
她不仅是你的酒保 还是驾驶员啊
What's with the sudden interest in Ike?
你怎么突然对艾克有兴趣
You know what? We're gonna fly commercial.
好了好了 我们还是做普通航♥班♥吧
So why don't you just go back inside
你干嘛不回屋去
and find yourself a necktie, all right?
找条领带啥的
Come on, Bones. Let's go. Chop-chop. Come on. Gotta go.
骨头 我们走 赶快赶快 走了
Fly commercial, they know where you're at at all times.
坐普通航♥班♥会让行踪全都落入别人的掌控
You get any kind of vibe of Pudge's place, Ike?
矮胖子家的大体情形如何 艾克
500 square feet, one bedroom, one bath,
约46平方米 一卫一卧结构
crap neighborhood, 600 bucks a month, max.
小区很乱 一个月最多600块
Pudge pulled down $375 a week.
矮胖子一周赚375美元
Guy was totally living within his means.
他的日子过得挺精打细算的
You're saying he wasn't any kind of master thief.
你是说他并不是个职业小偷
Total novice.
绝对就是个新手
Tell you what: somebody hired him to steal that map.
这么说吧 有人雇他去偷地图
Well, no hidden key.
没有备留钥匙
Break and enter?
要破门而入吗
Yeah, I'm a'risk it.
那是 不入虎穴焉得虎子
You want to come with?
你要跟我一道吗
I'm your legal advisor, not your accomplice.
我是你的法律顾问 可不是共犯
Miss you already.
还没走就想你了
He's not crazy. Where I come from,
他没疯 在我老家
we call Walter's gift "Darna Shealladh,"
把沃特的这种能力称为Darna Shealladh[高卢语]
The second sight.
意为"第六感"
Yeah, right. 'Cause you're from Scotland.
知道知道 因为你是个苏格兰佬
You know what happens, don't you?
你知道事情会变成什么样 不是吗
The day Walter can't find what he's looking for?
如果哪天沃特找不到他要找的东西
You ever think that
你就没想过
maybe that's why you and me were put with Walter?
也许这正是需要你我在沃特身边的原因吗
To make sure that never happens?
为了确保悲剧不会发生
We both owe the man our lives.
咱俩各欠他一条命
Then thy shall walk in thy way safely.
你就坦然行路
Do you know what you are?
你知道你这是在干什么吗
You're an enable-izer.
他的问题都是你惯出来的
Who is this?
是谁
It's me.
是我
You'd been in there long enough.
你在那呆的够久了
Okay, story so far:
好的 目前了解到的情况
clinically depressed, no girlfriend, weight issues,
诊断为抑郁症 没有女友 体重超标
mucho health problems.
有一堆健康问题
Recently sold all his belongings
最近把他自己所有东西都卖♥♥了
except for hundreds of man books.
只留下了几百本男性书刊
Adventure, porn, crime, spy,
探险类 色情类 侦探类 间谍类
or how to kill grizzly bears with a spoon?
还是儿童读物
Crime. Except for one.
除了一本 都是侦探小说
No pets, no friends, no computer.
无宠物无朋友无电脑
No wonder he was depressed.
难怪他会抑郁
No, he was depressed because he was dying.
不是 他是因为自己将死而抑郁
In the video, the guy's drunk,
在录像里 他喝醉了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表