you have to see her as evidence, Mr. Vaziri.
你得把她看做是证据 瓦齐里先生
Nothing more than a composite of bone and tissue
就把她看做是由骨头和组织组成的
that as yet have not yielded any usable clues.
还没能提供可用线索的证据
And you can do that? Look at her.
你能那么做吗 看看她
I have no choice, do I?
我也没得选择啊
Not if we hope to
想要拯救一个可能会
save someone who might be bleeding out.
失血死亡的人 我们没有别的选择
Tell her that we need to do dental X-rays to establish her age
跟她说我们要给她牙齿拍X光片确定年龄
and to potentially locate her family.
并确定她的家庭住址
They might know who the victim is.
他们可能知道被害人是谁
If she has a family.
如果她有家的话
There are no foster children
附近地区并没有
reported missing in the area,
寄养儿童失踪事件
so she probably has family somewhere.
所以她应该是有家的
What did you get from her?
你从她身上弄了什么
Particulates from her hair and clothing
头发衣服上的微粒
that might lead us to whoever she stabbed.
希望能助我们找到她捅了谁
She looks so young.
她看起来那么小
Don't get all gushy.
别母性泛滥了
She was caught with a bloody knife in her hand.
她被抓住时 手里握着一把血淋淋的刀
She's somebody's kid, Hodgins.
她也是某对父母的孩子 哈金斯
So is the person who she stabbed.
被她捅了的人也一样
Allegedly stabbed.
还只是据称她捅了人
Really?
不是吧
I just can't believe that a little baby
我就是无法相信 一个婴儿
could grow up to become...
长大后会变成...
her.
她这个样子
Ange, our kid is not gonna grow up to be a murderer, okay?
安琪 我们的宝贝将来不会沦为杀人犯的
We have no idea what happened to make her turn out like this.
我们完全不清楚是什么让她变成现在这样
I know, I'm just tired of waddling.
我知道 我只是有点等不及了
I want to hold the baby.
我想抱着我们的宝贝
Yeah. Well, soon enough.
明白 很快的
I know. Soon enough.
我知道 就快了
Listen, I-- there's kind of a rush on this evidence, okay?
我...我这会儿忙着检查这项证据
So... All right. Okay, sure. Yeah, okay.
所以... 好的 我懂的
Back to work.
你先忙吧
Hey, you got anything?
你有什么发现吗
We've been checking all the hospitals and morgues
案发地方圆近百公里内的
for stabbing victims within a 50-mile radius
所有医院和停尸房♥
of where Jane Doe was found. We got nothing.
已经都查遍了 没有任何线索
Yeah, well, I got something.
好吧 我这有发现
You know the bloody money that we found on the girl?
记得在女孩身上发现的带血迹的钞票吗
Assuming she stole it from her victim,
假定是从被害人身上偷来的
this could be good news.
这估计是条有用的线索
You're cute when you try to make me happy. Right.
你认真工作时挺讨人喜欢的 知道
Look at that. Look at all the $20 bills.
你看 都是20元面值的钞票
Okay, and what's that?
好的 那个是什么
We don't know what that is.
我们还没有弄清楚
We found it in her pocket.
是在她口袋里发现的
Angela's gonna reconstruct it.
安琪拉会想办法复原
But take a look at the serial numbers on the bills.
不过注意看钞票上的序列号♥
They're sequential.
是连续的
Bank robbery?
和银行抢劫案有关吗
No, ATM.
不是 是ATM[自动取款机]
ATMs get sequential bills from the banks.
银行分发给ATM的现金也有连续的
If we can trace the number to the ATM,
如果我们能顺藤摸瓜 找到那台ATM
we should be able to find our victim.
就应该能找到被害人
Now you're just downright handsome.
现在的你绝对够帅
Open.
张嘴
Open.
张嘴
I need her to open her mouth.
我需要她张开嘴
If we can't put the film in her mouth,
如果不把成影胶片放入她口中
then we can't take the X-rays.
我们就没法拍X光片
I realize that.
我知道
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
Well, tell her that if she doesn't cooperate,
告诉她 如果她不配合的话
then I'll have to call the judge
我就跟法官联♥系♥
and ask him to approve a general anesthetic.
以得到进行全身麻醉的许可
Dr. Brennan, can I talk to you for a moment?
布纳恩博士 我能跟你谈一下吗
I'm very busy. Dr. Brennan,
我很忙 布纳恩博士
just a moment.
一会儿就好
Either she opens her mouth, or I call the judge.
要么她张开嘴 要么我去找法官
Please help... She's disabled...
请合作... 她是聋哑人
restrained by people she has no reason to trust.
周围都是她无法相信的陌生人
Being up here on this platform,
让她在这个平台上
on display, makes it much worse, and...
好像被展览一般 只会让她更紧张...
Her feelings are not a priority right now, Dr. Sweets.
现在她的感受并不重要 斯维斯博士
If you knew the circumstances...
如果你了解案情...
No, I do, I do. I reviewed the case.
我了解的 我看了案卷
If you want that girl to cooperate, you need to make sure
如果想要这个女孩合作 你就要确保
that she feels comfortable and secure.
她感觉舒服而安全
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
Do you remember
你还记得
being in foster care?
被人领养的感觉吗
I wasn't a potential murder suspect.
可我不是一起潜在谋杀案的嫌疑犯
Nevertheless, you must remember how you were treated.
尽管如此 你肯定记得别人是怎么对待你的
How often did they even bother to learn your name?
多少次 他们甚至连你叫什么都不关心
Every situation
就因为
was way more frightening than it had to be
监护人态度急躁
because some supervisor was in a rush.
而让原本简单的事情变得令人害怕
Right?
我说的对吗
I know I never wanted to cooperate.
我知道我从来都不希望合作
I'm sure you didn't, either.
我想你也不会
She bit me.
她咬我
She was gagging.
你把她弄疼了
It's-It's not her fault.
这不是她的错
She's terrified.
她现在很害怕
The dentals aren't gonna work.
看来无法拍牙齿X光片
I'd like to try something else.
我想试试其他方式
This is completely noninvasive.
这一方法不会造成任何创伤
Please tell Jane that this will be
请告诉她
a much easier way to examine her.
这可以简便地检查她的身体
She just has to slowly move her hand
她只需要慢慢的将她的小臂
through there up to her elbow.
放到那里
We'll watch the image on the screen.
我们就能看到屏幕上的成像
She won't feel a thing. All right. I just need to see
她不会有任何感觉 我们只要看看
the epiphysis of the distal radius and ulna.
远端桡骨和尺骨的骨骺
You're going to have to hold her steady.
你们要把她稳住了
Steady. Be careful.
稳住 小心点
Be careful with her.
别伤到她
How much longer? We can't hold her steady.
还要多久 我们把不住了
Okay. We got it. As you can see,
好了 有图像了 如你们所见
there's only partial fusion of the distal radius and ulna.
远端桡骨和尺骨还没有完全长好
She's definitely
她绝对
over 13 years old, but less than 17.
超过了13岁 但不到17岁
So she is a minor.
所以她是未成年人
I'll let Booth know.
我去告诉布斯
Hey, Bones, no minors with her description have been
骨头 在特区 没有符合她特征的
reported missing in D.C.
未成年人被报失踪
So she stays anonymous.
所以还是不知道她是谁
Happens, Bones, you know? Happens. I know.
世事难料 骨头 我明白
It's just-- I saw a lot of kids
只是...我被领养的时候
like her when I was in the system.
碰到过不少她这样的孩子
Kids pulled in off the street.
从街边捡回来的孩子
None of them started out bad.
他们本身都不坏
Sorry. I'm being foolish.
对不起 我说胡话了
No, no. I mean, look, the day that this gets easy,
没有 听我说 如果你对此感到麻木
you know, we know that we're in trouble.
那才是大有问题呢
Any luck tracking the money from the ATM?
追踪ATM取出的现钞有没有什么发现
Yeah, it came from a bodega in Columbia Heights.
是在哥伦比亚高地区一家小酒铺
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表