Big whoop.
没什么大惊小怪的
I go on a lot of party cruises.
我经常参加游轮派对
They're a fun night out.
只是晚上出去找找乐子
Fun night out with Liam Molony?
晚上跟莱姆·麦隆尼出去享乐
All right.
行了
You really want me to say this?
你非得让我把这事挑明了
Liam and I hooked up a few months ago.
莱姆和我是几个月之前搞上的
He used to come by the house when Mike was at work.
他过去会趁麦克上班时到家里来
Oh,okay. So when Mike's ID got stolen
这样啊 所以说麦克的身份被盗时
you realized that it was Liam.
你意识到是莱姆干的
Could've been real easy for him.
这对他来说易如反掌
All he had to do was grab some mail.
他只需要顺手牵走几封信
That must have really pissed you off.
这肯定让你气愤至极
You think I cared?
你觉得我在乎这些事吗
The boy went like a hot little pipe.
那小子在床上老给力了
Oh,you definitely cared,'cause your whole little world
你当然在乎了 因为你的全部世界
was about to come crumbling down.
即将轰然崩塌
You went on that cruise,looking for him,didn't you?
你上了那条游轮去找他 对吧
What did he say?
他说什么了吗
Threaten to tell your husband about the affair?
威胁要把你们的事情告诉你老公
I didn't kill Liam.
我没杀莱姆
And there's nothing you can do to prove different.
而且无论如何你都不能证明是我♥干♥的
Hey. We're almost wrapped up.
嘿 我们差不多准备好了
Yeah. Booth called.
很好 布斯打了电♥话♥
He thinks Claire Casper did it
他认为是克莱尔·卡斯帕干的
but there's no evidence to tie her to the crime.
但还没有证据能证明她有罪
No,I was actually...
不是 我其实...
I was talking about the Amalia Rose.
是在说艾美利亚·罗斯号♥的事
The remains have been identified
遗骸已经鉴定完毕了
and they're moving them into the exhibit.
他们正把他们搬到展览厅
The press conference is tomorrow.
明天开记者招待会
Great.
很好
Not that this is any of my business
虽然不关我什么事
but,um,I sort of thought that you'd be more interested.
但我以为你对这些更感兴趣一点
Interested? Is that what I'm supposed to be?
感兴趣 我应该感兴趣吗
I just thought...
我以为...
That because I'm black,I should be all over this.
就因我是黑人 我就会非常热心吗
I already know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
My family were property
我的家人被当做财产
along with about 15 million other Africans.
就像其他1500万的非洲人一样
They were traded like cattle
他们如牲畜一样被买♥♥卖♥♥
and they died like cattle.
死的也如牲畜一般
And I am trying really hard
我尽力不受
not to let those bones out there get to me.
那些遗骸的影响
I'm sorry,Cam.
我很抱歉 凯
I should have been more sensitive.
我应该说的委婉些
It's fine. It's all good.
没事的 一切都好
Hey,so,new developments.
嘿 有了新进展
Am I interrupting?
我打断你们了吗
No. Uh,What's going on?
没有 怎么了
I ran a couple more tests
我又做了些试验
and the sticky stuff on the bone abrasions
骨头磨损处上的粘性物质
wasn't marine epoxy,it's barnacle secretion.
不是船用环氧胶 而是藤壶的分泌物
I think I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
Now,imagine this platform is the party boat
现在想象这个平台就是那艘船
and I am Liam Molony.
我是莱姆·麦隆尼
And I'm Claire Casper
而我是克莱尔·卡斯帕
sexually predatory suburban housewife.
郊区的家庭主妇 性掠食者
Right. Okay. So...
好吧 那么...
Molony and Claire,they struggle.
麦隆尼和克莱尔 他们打做一团
Now,Molony,he's strong.
麦隆尼他非常强壮
We know that from the bone attachments.
通过研究骨头上的附着物可以得知这一点
But Claire,she's got rage on her side.
但克莱尔她当时极度愤怒
And I shove him overboard.
然后我把他推到船外
Hey!
小心
Don't worry. We thought this through.
别担心 我们都安排好了
Molony-- he tries to climb back onboard
麦隆尼他试图爬回甲板
scraping himself on the barnacles.
然后藤壶刮到了他
But Claire-- she grabs the boat hook.
但克莱尔抓起来船钩
And stabs him with it,straight through the mouth.
用之刺向他 直插♥进♥他的口中
Uh-huh.
没错
The hook tore through his palate,into the frontal lobe
钩子挂破他的上颚 插♥进♥大脑额叶
fracturing his front teeth as it was removed.
钩子取出的时候又使门牙破裂了
What's wrong?
怎么了
If the abrasions to Liam Molony's skeleton
如果莱姆·麦隆尼骨骼上的刮伤
were caused by the barnacles on the boat
是由船上的藤壶造成的
there may be evidence in the barnacles.
或许在藤壶上可以找到些证据
And that is why I sent the techs out
因此 我已经派技术队
to the marina to check the boat.
去码头那边检查船体了
Barnacles grow at a prescribed rate.
藤壶生长速率固定
We dated these little ones back to the night
这些小的藤壶都生长于
Liam Molony disappeared.
莱姆·麦隆尼失踪的那个晚上
He tried to climb back up the side of the hull
他试着沿着船体爬回来
in the process,breaking off the barnacles
在爬的过程中 擦伤了骨头
and lacerating himself down to bone.
也停止了藤壶的生长
Yeah,and these baby barnacles
这些新的藤壶
grew in their place.
重新在那里生长起来
DNA's back from the blood we found under those barnacles.
在藤壶上找到的血样
There's two types.
DNA检测表明共有两种血样
One is consistent with Liam Molony.
一组和莱姆·麦隆尼匹配
The other's a match for Claire Casper.
另一组和克莱尔·卡斯帕的匹配
She must have gotten cut when they struggled.
她可能在撕扯的时候受了伤
Booth wanted evidence. Looks like we got it.
布斯要证据 看来我们已经找到了
A jury's going to believe this,Claire.
陪审团会相信这些的 克莱尔
We got you.
我们逮到你了
It was an accident. I...
那只是场意外 我...
I told Liam I knew what he did.
我告诉莱姆我知道他做了什么
We started fighting.
我们就打了起来
My glass broke and I got cut.
我的杯子碎了 割伤了我
I looked down and saw blood
我低头看到了血
and I got so mad,I shoved him.
我很生气 就推了他
He went over.
他翻了过去
Into the ocean.
掉进了海里
I grabbed the boat hook to get him.
我想拿船钩去救他
I was going to pull him out.
我想把他拉上来
Then what happened?
然后怎么了
He-he called me a...
他说我是...
desperate old hag.
饥渴的老八婆
I never thought of myself as old until then.
在那之前我从没觉得自己老
I...
我...
I grabbed the boat hook and I...
我拿起船钩 然后...
swung it up and caught him in the mouth.
提起来 钩住了他的嘴
Just like a fish.
就像钩鱼那样
I wanted him to die,Agent Booth,but I...
我想让他去死 布斯探员 但...
I didn't want to kill him.
我没想杀他
Here's the thing
是这样的
and as much as it pains me to say...
虽然说这些也使我很痛苦...
I don't like casual sex.
我不喜欢这种随意的性♥爱♥
You don't?
你不喜欢吗
I mean I like sex.
我是说我喜欢做♥爱♥
I love sex.
我爱做♥爱♥
Okay? I just...
好吧 我只是...
I don't only want to spend time with you
我不想和你这样在一起
'cause I'm getting my freak on.
因为我感觉很怪异
But I like giving you the freak.
我喜欢让你感觉怪异
If you want to keep seeing me
如果你想继续和我交往
we need to have substantive conversation
我们必须有实质性的会话
and shared interests.
以及共同的兴趣爱好
Well,that should be easy.
那很容易啊
I mean,we have lots in common.
我是说 我们有很多共同点的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表