The professor has a proposition for you.
教授想跟你谈一个企划
Yes, I would like to shoot a special episode of my show here
是的 我希望邀请你作为特别科学嘉宾
in your lab with you
在你的实验室里
as my very special science guest.
拍摄一♥期♥特别节目
No.
不行
Dr. Brennan, this would be
布纳恩博士 这件事将会
very good for the Jeffersonian.
对杰斐逊实验室十分有益
The Jeffersonian is over a century and a half old.
杰斐逊实验室有150多年的历史
I doubt my appearance
我不认为我出现在
on a mere children's show will have much effect.
一档小小的儿童节目中会对它有什么影响
Dr. Brennan, my show is not "Mere."
布纳恩博士 我的节目可不是"小小的"
Do you have any idea how many children I have introduced
你知不知道我引领了多少孩子
to the world of science?
走进了科学的世界
No.
不知道
Oh, millions and millions.
数以百万计
I am a serious scientist.
我是一个严谨的科学家
I hold degrees in astrophysics
我获得过天体物理学
anatomy, chemistry and economics.
解剖学 化学和经济学的学位
Children are not rigorous when it comes to empirical inquiry.
小孩子在需要钻研时往往都不那么专注
They mostly enjoy bad smells and loud noises.
他们大多对异味和噪音更感兴趣
Well, who doesn't like that?
每个人都是这样的啊
I'm sorry, Professor.
很遗憾 教授
All right, wait, wait.
好吧 等等
What-- how about I prove myself to you?
我向你证明我的能力 怎么样
I'll assist you in this case.
我协助你破这个案子
If I'm useful, then you do my show.
如果我能帮上忙 你就上我的节目
Dr. Brennan, you could use
布纳恩博士 你可以
a second pair of eyes.
让他帮忙的
We happen to be squintern-free.
"斜眼实习生"都没时间
There you go, I will be your squintern.
那正好 我就是你的"斜眼实习生"
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Amazing!
太妙了
What do you observe?
你观察到了什么
Well, this is a cut-off head
这是一个被砍掉的头
those are hands, and that there is his hair.
这些是手 那些是他的头发
Perhaps I should have specified
也许我应该说的更具体些
that you tell me something pertinent.
请你告诉我些有用的信息
May I?
可以吗
Okay...
好的...
Okay...
好的...
As you can see from the deltoid appearance
从三角肌的形态上看
this tells us this is not head hair.
这些毛发不是头发
Oh, God, you mean it's...
天呐 你是说它是...
What, from...? No, no, no, that would really be a lot.
不会是体毛... 体毛不会这么浓密
I think it's head hair, but it's not from the top of the head.
我觉得它是脑袋上的毛 但不是长在头顶
It's from his chin and cheeks.
而是长在脸和下巴上
Dude is correct.
大叔说对了
A beard-- that's better than...
络腮胡 这毕竟要好过...
It's all right to vomit, Dude.
想吐就吐吧 大叔
When science gets icky, it's all right to be si...
当科学变得如此恶心时 想吐也是...
Mean-looking.
眼神很凶
What's really scary, though
然而 更可怕的是
is that there's somebody out there even worse
有人比他还要凶狠的多
who cut off his head and hands.
能把他的头和手都砍掉
One little detail: this hair--
一个细节需要调整 这头发
not from his head.
不是长在头顶
It's his beard.
那是他的胡须
Ah, no problemo.
没问题
Okay, voila.
好了 看看吧
Okay.
好的
Well, let's get this to Booth
把照片发给布斯
see if anyone is missing this guy.
看看是否有人在找这个家伙
Mr. Gering. Yeah.
格林先生 是的
Greg Gering, Gering Bail Bonds.
格雷格·格林 格林保释公♥司♥
Yeah, right, yeah, look at that.
是呀 看看这个
I recognize you from all those billboards
我是从那些广♥告♥牌上认识的
I see all over the place, yeah.
到处都能看见
So my people tell me you can identify this missing person?
我的同事说你可以确定这个人的身份
Yeah, this is Ray
是的 他叫雷
Ray Kaminsky, AKA Wolf.
雷·卡明斯基 绰号♥独狼
Wolf, ah.
独狼 名字不错
You guys put up bail for him?
你们公♥司♥给他交过保释金吗
No, Wolf is one of the good guys, or almost a good guy.
没有 独狼是好人 或者说基本上是
He's a skip tracer.
他是负责追查保释后逃跑的人
A bounty hunter?
赏金猎人吗
Fully licensed, very experienced
持证上岗 经验丰富
one of my best.
我最得力的干将之一
You sure he's dead?
你确定他死了吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
Hard to believe somebody got the drop on the Wolf.
难以置信 有人能把独狼拿下
Uh, was he after anyone in particular?
他之前专门负责某个人吗
Yep, nut case named Charles Braverman--
是的 一个名叫查尔斯·布雷弗曼的疯子
indicted for the murder of a coworker.
因谋杀一个同事而被指控
Here.
在这里
Jammed a mechanical pencil through the guy's eye
他把一支自动铅笔插♥进♥了被害人的眼睛里
for singing show tunes at his desk.
就因为被害人在他桌旁哼小曲
Guy looks like an accountant.
这家伙好像个会计师
He's five-seven and only 142 pounds.
他身高1米6 体重只有128斤
Charles Manson was five-two.
查尔斯·曼森[著名连环杀手]才1米57
Jeffrey Dahmer couldn't bench-press his own weight.
杰夫瑞·达莫[食人杀手]卧举都撑不起自己的重量
You've been in this business as long as I have
我们都在这行混了这么多年了
you come to judge how dangerous a man is
就知道衡量一个人的危险程度
by the size of his bail.
要看他的保释金是多少
How much? Million bucks.
他的保金是多少 100万
That's why I sent my best guy after him.
所以我才派我最得力的手下来负责他
The Wolf.
独狼
Well, thanks for these.
感谢你的宣传♥单♥
Those are for you.
这些是给你的
You can maybe hand 'em out to everybody you arrest.
也许你可以把它发给所有你逮捕的人
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这样做呢
Because I am the picture of cooperation.
因为我是一个合作的好榜样
Provided you with a murder suspect.
我可以给你提供了一位谋杀嫌疑人
Excuse me, Dr. Hodgins?
打搅一下 哈金斯博士
Yeah.
什么事
Professor Bunsen Jude
本森·裘德教授
the Science Dude?
科学大叔
Hey, man, it is an honor to meet you.
伙计 见到你太荣幸了
Thank you. Dr. Brennan sent me to...
谢谢 布纳恩博士让我来
Observe, analyze...
观察 分♥析♥
Deduce!
推断
No offense, Dr. Hodgins
没有冒犯的意思 哈金斯博士
but you're a little older than my usual viewers.
但你比我通常的观众群要大那么一点点
When I was in college
在大学的时候
we used to have this drinking game.
我们曾经有一个行酒令的游戏
Every time you said the word "Amazing " We...
每次你说"太妙了" 我们就
Well, anyway...
好吧 无论如何
I'm very familiar with your work.
我对你的节目很熟悉
I'm pitching in to help Dr. Brennan.
我是来帮助布纳恩博士的
She sent me to see if you've found anything out
她让我来看看你有没有从那胡子上
from the beard.
发现什么
Yucky.
真恶心
Yeah.
没错
So, observe.
那么 观察
Insects, various mineral particulates, mucus.
昆虫 多种矿物质颗粒 生物粘液
Bugs, dirt, snot.
虫子 土 鼻涕
Is that blood?
那是血迹吗
Analyze.
现在 分♥析♥
It's barbecue sauce.
是烤肉酱
More specifically
更准确点
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表