then you fall out of bed.
然后你从床上掉下来
Now it's just me and all this dead weight.
现在就剩我和这么大负担
Hey, hey, hey, do not call me dead weight. I'm a champion.
不许说我是负担 我是冠军
With style and grace.
有气派有风度
Hercules Maldonado. They call me...
海克力斯·马尔多纳多 他们叫我
The Tornado.
龙♥卷♥风♥
Easy there, Hercules.
消停点 海克力斯
You're drooling all over my girl.
你正对着我女人流口水呢
His fiancee, to be more exact.
确切来说 我是他未婚妻
That's French.
那是法语
All right.
好了
Here you go, hon. Thanks, doll.
给你 亲爱的 谢谢 亲爱的
Now that's my muffin at work.
我的小松饼太像样了
Form is everything. You hear that, Buck?
长相就是一切 你听到了吗 巴克
I didn't mean him. I meant you.
我不是说他 我说的是你
Back off, Tina.
边去 蒂娜
Don't fraternize with the other team.
别和其他队的人勾勾搭搭的
They play head games.
他们在耍心机
I'm Alison Rose.
我是艾莉森·罗斯
Like the flower.
花一样
I love your hair.
我喜欢你的发型
Alison, back off!
艾莉森 边去
See what I mean?
懂我说的意思了吧
Why don't you take a chill pill,
你怎么没带着冷静药丸
you poisonous little dwarf.
你这个恶毒的小矮人
Tod Balacleets is coming.
托德·巴拉利兹来了
He is the tournament director.
他是赛事总监
AKA The Raven.
又名乌鸦
I need you to sign in before the preliminaries can begin.
我需要你在预选赛开始前签到
Fair play
公平竞赛
and good sportsmanship above all else.
体育道德精神高于一切
You know the drill. They call you The Raven?
你懂的 他们叫你乌鸦
They call you Buck?
他们叫你巴克[有雄鹿的意思]
And that's Wanda.
这是旺达
Nice to meet you, The Raven.
很高兴认识你 乌鸦
All right, okay, Thunderballs,
好了 霹雳弹
versus Strike Force.
对阵"给力一击"
Let the tournament begin.
赶紧让比赛开始吧
So, these red flakes, they were embedded
这些红色碎片 是嵌在
in the front of his skull.
他前颅中
He's so ground up,
他被碾碎了
it'll be tough to determine the cause of death.
要想确定死因会非常困难
At least he was already dead before he was pulled apart.
最起码在被分尸前他已经死了
You know, the only perimortem injury
我找到的唯一的
that I could find is this fracture
可能致死伤就是这个
to the nasal bone.
鼻骨骨折
Who dies of a broken nose? Exactly. If I can't figure out
谁会因为鼻子断裂而死 没错 如果我不能
the cause of death, Dr. Brennan's going to be
搞清楚死因 布纳恩博士会把我
tossing me into that machine.
扔进那个机器里的
Right.
没错
You're supposed to say, "No, she'll understand."
你应该说"不会的 她会理解的"
Oh, but she won't.
她不会
Ah, that is so funny.
真好笑
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Only me being sarcastic.
只听到了我挖苦的笑声
No, no, no-- something rattled
不不不 头颅里有什么东西
in the skull.
嘎嘎作响
Something dislodged in the enzyme bath.
在酶浴槽内有东西脱落了
Wait a minute.
等下
He was killed by a broken nose.
死因的确是因为鼻子断裂
When his nose got hit,
当他鼻子受到撞击
the force shattered the cribiform plate
外力将碎裂的骨筛板
in the back of his skull.
撞进了他头颅深处
So fragments from inside his skull
就是说他头颅内部的碎片
literally flew into his brain?
确确实实飞入到他大脑中
Yeah, that's how he died.
对 他就是这么死的
Okay, is it time?!
好 要生了吗
All right, I'm going to call Dr. Banno!
我这就给布纳恩博士打电♥话♥
You really have to chill, Hodgins.
你真的需要冷静一下 哈金斯
Come on, come on! All right!
加油 加油 太好了
That's how it's done.
这才像样
You got it.
你做到了
What're you doin'?
你在干什么
I log every game we've played in here.
我将我们每次的比赛都记录在这里
How each lane plays.
每条球道成绩如何
Who screwed up.
谁搞糟了
How well I did.
我做的有多好
Here's where I'll be in 2026.
这是2026年我会达到的位置
"World Champion of the World."
世界的世界冠军
That's a redundant statement.
那是个重复的表述
I'm so good, they have to say it twice.
我太优秀了 他们必须得说两次
It's okay. Not to worry. We will win the next round, no?
没事 别担心 下一轮我们会赢的
And you know what would be good?
你知道怎样才会好吗
If you'd try to help with that.
如果你真心想帮忙
I'll be in the video arcade
我会待在电子游戏机区
until needed, and not a second before.
直到轮到我 绝对不会提前一秒来
Listen, you see the guy Hercules over there?
听着 你们看到那边的海克力斯了吗
The Raven assigned him to us,
在终结者被杀后
after The Closer got killed.
乌鸦把他分配给我们
Well, I don't see any other way for him to get on the team.
不然我也想不出他为什么会入队
He's terrible.
他太差劲了
It's not about playing, Bones. It's about catching a murderer.
这和比赛无关 骨头 这是为了抓住凶手
Then why are you trying to win?
那为什么你还要努力获胜
First rule of undercover--
卧底第一原则
you got to make it look real.
你得让一切看起来和真的一样
You want to make it look real, maybe you should be
你想要让这看起来跟真的一样 也许你们
a little more affectionate with each other.
应该再亲热一点
I'll go talk to Hercules.
我去和海克力斯谈谈
What?
干嘛
Good game, Hercules.
打得不错 海克力斯
Gracias, senorita.
谢谢你 女士
Although, without the venom of the little one,
不过要是没有那个小家伙的尖酸刻薄
I would have been much better.
我会表现得更好
Well, it must be difficult to step into The Closer's shoes.
顶替终结者的位置一定非常困难
That I would never do.
我绝对不会那么做
But you have.
但你的确顶替了他啊
No. I have my own shoes.
不 我自己有鞋
You see, he used rental shoes.
他都穿租来的鞋
A disgrace.
耻辱
A real bowler does not rely on superstition.
一个真正的保龄球手绝不依赖于迷信
I don't understand.
我不懂
Mr. Fowler believed in luck.
福勒先生相信运气
His lucky rental shoes, lucky lane number 12,
他那幸运的租来的鞋子 幸运12赛道
his lucky little shirt, lucky beer mug.
幸运小T恤 幸运啤酒杯
It's foolishness.
真愚蠢
I agree.
我同意
Yes. You see I-- I'm a real man who does not need superstition,
没错 你看 我是一个不需要迷信的真男人
because I have God on my side.
因为上帝站在我这边
I'm sure God wants you to be a good bowler.
我相信上帝想让你做个优秀的保龄球手
And when The Closer was going around
终结者到处说
telling everyone that I was terrible,
我打的很烂
I knew-- I had faith that, one day,
我知道 我有信心 总有一天
I would have my chance.
我会有机会的
And now, huh? Now I do.
现在 就是我的机会
Because he was murdered?
因为他被谋杀了吗
God works in mysterious ways, no?
上帝神秘莫测 不是吗
Well, I suppose that's one way to explain it.
这也不失为一种解释方式
Toodle-oo, Bucky.
再见 小巴
Dude...
伙计
that old fossil really wants to share milk and cookies with you,
那个老太婆真是很想跟你分享牛奶和曲奇啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表