It's so dark.
好黑
All new border agents start out on night duty.
所有新来的边界巡逻员都从值夜班开始
Get used to it.
学着适应吧
Everything up past that rock is Canada.
过了那块石头就是加拿大了
That's all you got to know.
记住这点就行
Unless you forget your long Johns,
只要你没忘了穿秋裤
it's a piece of cake.
不过就是小菜一碟
What about smugglers or terrorists?
要是碰上走私贩或是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
This ain't Mexico, bucko.
这又不是墨西哥 呆子
At most you'll get a Mohawk slicking beer
顶多也就是碰上莫霍克族人在喝啤酒
or cross the border to avoid taxes.
或是跑到加拿大逃税的人
Where do they get you trainees?
他们从哪儿挑来的实习生
You can't even walk without tripping over your own feet.
怎么走路都会被自己的脚绊到
Those aren't my feet!
不是我的脚
Oh, crap.
该死
This is gonna be a lot of paperwork.
这下得写老多报告了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
It's just, I received
只是我收到
this letter of acceptance from Columbia.
哥伦比亚大学的录取通知
Ooh, congratulations. In what?
恭喜啊 什么专业
Undergraduate French literature.
法国文学本科课程
Are you telling me in some roundabout way
你是在迂回地告诉我
that you want to radically change your life?
你要改头换面重新做人吗
Yes.
对
I'm also changing my name to Michelle Welton.
我还把名字改成了米歇尔·威尔顿
Oh, my God.
我的天
Cam's daughter got into Columbia.
凯的女儿要去哥大
Yep.
是的
Wait, why did you open her mail?
等等 你打开她的邮件干什么
It was in my pile, because Cam had it sent here.
就在我信堆里 因为凯留的这的地址
Cam?
凯
Wouldn't Michelle give her address
米歇尔怎么没留自己地址
so that it would just go right to...?
这样她就能直接收...
Cam got her daughter into Columbia behind her back.
凯背着她女儿偷偷把她弄进了哥大
Because she didn't want her
她不想她女儿
to go to that little school up in Maine.
去缅因州上那个小破学校
Oh, wow.
哇哦
Honey, this is bad parenting.
亲爱的 这不是好父母所为
We will never do anything like this, promise me now.
现在就向我保证决不做这样的事
What do I do now?
我现在怎么办
You give it to Cam.
交给凯
I mean, do I say anything?
我是说 我需要说点什么吗
No. It is not your business.
不需要 跟你没关系
Can I give her a disapproving look?
我能给她个"责备"的表情吗
Of course.
当然
That's a good one.
这表情很到位
What's this?
这是什么
You have something to say about this?
你有话要说吗
Angela says no.
安琪拉说什么都不说
But this is a disapproving look.
但要给你个"责备"的表情
Does it mean anything that it's all moot?
我这样做毫无意义又有何妨
Michelle is determined to go to community college
米歇尔一心一意要跟她男朋友一起
in Outer Mongolia to be with her boyfriend.
去"蒙古"上社区大学
So you found 11 feet so far?
目前找到11只脚
Yep.
对
This whole yellow flag section is our side.
插黄旗这部分是咱的
Rest of it's the Canadians.
其它的在加拿大境内
Well, unless it rained feet,
除非天上下脚了
these puppies definitely washed ashore.
这些玩意儿肯定是被冲上岸的
Yeah, my trainee tripped over one of them last night.
我带的实习生昨晚踩到一只
I think I'll, uh,
我想我还是
wait over there, if that's okay with you.
在那边等吧 如果你不介意的话
Yeah, right, go grab yourself a donut.
去吃个甜甜圈吧
Based on the size, this belonged to an adult male.
根据大小判断 这是一只成年男子的脚
Given the range of motion
依据跖趾关节的
of the metatarsophalangeal joint, I'd say he was
活动范围 我判断他年龄在
somewhere between 18 and 50.
18岁到50岁之间
Great. That narrows it down to about 50 million people.
"好厉害" 一下子就缩小到五千万人口
Yes, this appears to be a pair.
是的 这应该是一双
Great, okay. Two down, 11 to go.
很好 搞定两只 还有十一只
Oh, nine to go.
九只
These boots are empty.
这双靴子是空的
Hey, Bones, how much you want to bet that those boots
骨头 要不要打赌这双靴子
belong to Shoeless Joe over there?
原本是穿在那只无名脚上的
Well, I'll see
我得看看这靴子
if the size of the boots conform to Joe. Okay?
的尺码跟无名脚的大小是否吻合
Hey, B-Bones,
喂 骨头
you know, just, you know, when you go over there,
过去交涉的时候
just be nice. They're Canadians.
表现温和点 他们可是加拿大人
You're referring to the broad generalization
你是想指出"加拿大人都很有礼貌"
that Canadians are polite?
这一普遍认识吗
Yes, I am.
就当是吧
Sorry, excuse me.
很抱歉 打扰了
Dr. Douglas Filmore.
我是道格拉斯·费摩尔博士
I'm here to examine the feet.
我来检查脚的
I know him, Booth.
布斯 我认识他
Who? Him.
谁 他
Dr. Filmore.
费摩尔博士
How are you?
近来如何
Dr. Brennan, it's, uh, been quite a while.
布纳恩博士 好久不见
Yes.
是啊
Uh, excuse the left hand.
抱歉 我用了左手
I'm having some issues with my right arm.
右臂有点不便
So, you're here to examine the remains as well, eh?
你也是来检查遗骸的啊
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Um, this is Special Agent Seeley Booth, FBI.
这位是联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯
We're partners. Nice to meet you.
我们是搭档 很高兴认识你
Pleasure. So what happened to your arm?
很高兴见到你 你胳膊怎么了
It was Thursday, May 9.
五月九日星期四
I was in my office doing some reading,
我在办公室阅读材料
and my right arm just ceased to function.
我的右胳膊突然就不动了
The physicians can't seem to find the cause.
内科医生查不出原因
Very tough. I'm sorry to hear that.
不好过啊 我很遗憾
Coincidentally, I had just finished reading
巧的是 我那时刚刚拜读完
Dr. Brennan's incredibly thorough
布纳恩博士异常透彻的文章
repudiation of my attempts to get my field of study
驳回我试图让法医科学家委员会
recognized by the Board of Forensic Scientists.
认可我的研究领域
Oh, boy.
天啊
I-I work extremely hard on being thorough.
我很努力把文章写得透彻
It's gratifying when someone notices.
很高兴有人能注意到
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
So, w-what exactly do you do again?
那你...你到底做什么的
Dr. Filmore calls himself a forensic podiatrist even though
费摩尔博士自称是法证足科医生
that's not an officially recognized discipline.
尽管这学科还没有被正式承认
Yes, I am merely a board certified podiatrist
是啊 我不过是个委员会认证的足科医生
who assists law enforcement professionals
通过提供详尽的足病分♥析♥
by providing sound podiatric analysis
用于法证调查
to forensic investigations.
以协助执法人员
But I thank you for correcting me, Dr. Brennan.
不过感谢你纠正我 布纳恩博士
You're very welcome.
不必客气
So, can you, uh, tell me
那你能告诉我
how long these feet have been in the river?
这些脚在河里泡了多久了吗
No. No.
不能 不能
I need to take all the feet back to
我得把脚带回
the Jeffersonian for further examination.
杰斐逊实验室进一步检查
Uh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me. Would you be so good as to point out for me
打扰下 能帮我指明一下
the international boundary?
国界线吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表