So,if the bullet didn't kill him,
那么 如果不是子弹致死
how did it get there?
那子弹是哪儿来的
Perhaps it was shot from a great distance
说不定是远距离射击
so the impact wasn't sufficient to be fatal.
所以效应不足以致死
Booth talked to the owner of the truck,Jesse Wilson.
布斯跟卡车主人杰西·威尔森谈过了
Wilson ID'd the victim as George Lyford.
他辨认出死者为乔治·莱福德
We'll get Lyford's medical records and confirm.
我们会找来莱福德的医疗记录确认
Wilson claims the victim
威尔森声称
had been fighting with his wife about money.
死者与其妻一直为钱的事争吵
One week ago,the wife took out an insurance policy
一周前 他妻子为乔治投下一大笔
on George's life.
人身保险
Oh,my God,the wife totally torched him.
我的天 肯定是她放火谋杀亲夫
I was just trying to go with my gut.
我只是顺直觉走而已
It's an FBI thing.
就跟探员一样
That's Kathy Lyford,the victim's wife.
那就是凯希·莱福德 死者的妻子
She has detention duty for another hour,so...
她还要给留堂生值班一小时 所以
I was once placed in detention
我也被留堂过一次
for calling my science teacher a fool.
因为说我们科学老师是傻蛋
You can't do that,Bones.
骨头 你不能这样
Booth,he was trying to teach quantum mechanics
布斯 他连普朗克常数是什么都搞不明白
without even a rudimentary understanding of Planck's Constant.
还来教我们量子物理
What would you have called him?
换你会怎么说
You have every right. I didn't know the details.
你绝对有理 我没想到是这样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
FBI. I need to talk to you for one second.
联调局 借一步说话
Whoa. Do you see that kid right there in the red hat?
你看见前面那个小红帽没
I saw him at the chopper shop.
我在汽修店看到了他
I tell you what,when I talk to Kathy out here,
跟你说 我和凯希在外面谈话的时候
you go in there and talk to him.
你要进去和他谈话
No. Teenagers are dull-witted
不 青少年都智力低下
and very difficult to talk to.
而且非常难沟通
Sorry,Bones,but you're all I've got,okay?
对不起骨头 但你是我仅有的搭档了好吗
I can't go in there and question him.
我不能亲自进去询问他
I'd need a parent or an advocate,
那得要有家长或律师在场
but you're not law enforcement,
但你不属于执法机构
so you can ask anything you want.
所以你可以随便询问
Can I help you guys? Yeah,FBI.
有事吗 没错 联调局探员
We just have to ask you a few questions if you don't mind.
不介意的话 我们想问你几个问题
Of course.
没问题
You a sub?
你是代课老师吗
No. I'm a forensic anthropologist.
不 我是法证人类学家
And for the record,
顺便说一下
I'm totally against detention as a form of juvenile punishment.
我绝对反对把留堂作为惩罚青少年的手段
Yeah. If I want to smoke,
没错 如果我想抽烟
it's none of Big Brother's business.
和老大根本无关
Your big brother attends this school?
你哥哥也在这间学校吗
I'm talking about the teachers.
我是在说老师
We have rights.
我们是有权利的
I take American History,so I know.
我修了美国历史 所以我知道
They try to control everything we do.
他们想控制我们的一举一动
You know,like we're still kids or something.
就好像我们还是小孩一样
You're certainly not kids.
你绝对不是小孩
You've probably been menstruating for several years.
你月经来潮估计已经好多年了
In many primitive cultures,
在很多原始文化中
you'd be responsible for children of your own by now.
你现在都应该对自己的孩子负责了
Hmm. You're cool.
你很酷
I am?
是吗
Yeah. Maybe you can help get me out of here.
没错 也许你能把我从这里弄出去
I don't even know why I'm here in the first place.
我甚至都不知道我为什么在这里
You cheated on a chem test.
你在化学考试中作弊了
I'm from a broken home.
我的家庭支离破碎
That's gotta count for something.
肯定有影响
Well,what about you,sir?
你呢 先生
Why are you here?
你为什么来这
Randy doesn't talk much.
兰迪不太爱说话
The dude downloaded porn on the library computer.
这伙计在实验室的电脑上下黄♥片♥看
You're a little horn dog,aren't you?
你是个饥渴的小可爱 是不是
You know,I have a better way to make you unzip your pants.
我有更好的办法解开你的裤子
Damn it,Amber!
我去 安珀
As adolescents,your decision-making process
作为青少年 你们的抉择过程
is compromised by hormonal changes.
是会受到荷尔蒙波动影响的
You can hardly be held accountable for your behavior.
你们很难为自己的行为负责
You work repairing motorcycles,don't you?
你是修摩托车的 对吧
Told you he didn't like to talk.
告诉你了 他不爱说话
Are you sure it's George?
你确定是乔治吗
Yeah,I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Yeah,I got to go.
我得走了
I should call his parents.
我得打电♥话♥通知他的父母
Kathy,uh,last week,you took out
凯希 上周 你为你的丈夫
a real expensive life insurance policy on your husband.
买♥♥了一份天价保额的人寿保险
So?
那又如何
I think you know what I'm suggesting here.
我觉得你应该知道我想说什么
Wait,th-th-that policy was George's idea.
慢着 那保险是乔治的主意
We've been trying to have a baby,
我们正在努力要个孩子
and if something happened to him,
如果他有个三长两短
he wanted to make sure that we were okay.
他希望能确保我们生活无忧
You husband didn't come home last night. You don't find that odd?
你丈夫昨晚没有回家 你没觉得奇怪吗
I was on a field trip with my students in Mt. Vernon.
我和我的学生们去弗农山旅行了
I wasn't even going to see him until tonight.
我得要到今晚才能回去见他
I see.
我懂了
I had no reason to believe he was missing.
我没理由认为他失踪了
I loved my husband.
我爱我丈夫
I will do anything to help your investigation.
我会尽我所能协助调查
Good. I'd like you to come along with me
很好 那我希望你能跟我回去
for further questioning.
做进一步调查
Fine.
好
I extracted the bullet from the victim's sternum.
我从被害人胸骨中将子弹取出
I assumed he was shot.
我猜测他是被枪击了
Logical assumption.
合理猜测
But there are no striations on it.
但子弹上并无枪膛线
Which means it wasn't fired from a gun.
也就是说子弹并不是从枪中射出的
So how would it have wound up embedded in his chest?
那它是怎么嵌入被害人胸膛的呢
Are you suggesting I conduct an experiment?
你是在暗示我该做实验了吗
My idea so you have to let me help,right?
我的主意 所以你得让我协助 对吧
Your Highness?
殿下
Hey.
嗨
I hope the frame's okay.
希望这个相框能行
Look at that. That's great.
看看 太棒了
You two look so much alike.
你们俩看起来真像
And the world is better for it.
世界也因此而更美好了
I want you to meet him.
我希望你能见见他
You sure?
你确定吗
You don't want to meet him? Of course.
你不想见他吗 当然想
But... What?
但 怎么了
When I told you I wasn't very good with kids,
之前我告诉你我和孩子相处得不太好
that's true.
那是实话
I don't want to mess anything up between you and your son.
我不想把你们俩的父子关系弄糟了
I love you,all right?
我爱你 好吗
He's gonna love you,too.
他也会爱你的
And don't think of him as a kid.
别把他当成个孩子
Just think of him as a short guy who's not allowed to drink.
就把他当做个不被允许喝酒的小个子
What if he hates me?
如果他讨厌我怎么办
That's impossible.
不可能
Look,I already told that Booth guy
听着 我已经告诉那个叫布斯的人
that George and I were in debt.
乔治和我欠了债
Why do I have to keep going through this?
为什么我们还得做这些
Well,the FBI feels that I can provide a different perspective.
联调局觉得我可以提供不同视角
And you're a shrink.
你是个心理医生
You guys make things up.
你们就会信口胡诌
I don't have to say anything,you know.
你知道 我不必开口的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表