Yes! Eat it!
万岁 受着吧
Rude.
没礼貌
A little sportsmanship, if you please.
有点体育道德吧
Sportsmanship is for losers and wanna-bes.
失败者和窝囊废才谈体育道德
I'll be in the arcade.
我去电子游戏机区了
Kid was raised by wolves.
这孩子是狼养大的
Till she killed and ate them all.
直到她把它们杀死吃掉
I'll get your ball for you, Muffin.
我给你拿球 小松饼
Her daddy must've been a baker,
她老爸肯定是面包师
'cause that is a great set of buns. Down, boy.
看这臀翘的 老实点 小子
That's okay, you got your eye on her, too. I get it.
没事 你也看上她了 我懂的
But all's fair, old man.
情场不择手段 老头子
And I gotta warn you, I'm in the prime of my sexual magnetism.
我警告你 现在可是我男性魅力的全盛时期
Go, Buck! Go, Buck!
加油 巴克 加油 巴克
Come on, Buck.
加油 巴克
Why are you bowling so badly?
咋打这么差
My feet are killing me.
脚疼死了
This is Wanda. Talk to me.
我是旺达 说吧
Hey, buddy!
伙计
I need a pair of shoes that aren't going to rot my feet.
给我双不磨脚的鞋
One with the ball,
看球
one with the lane,
看道
one with the pin.
看瓶
Let's go...
上
Boom!
全中
Buck's on the truck,
巴克上手了
driving the truck.
上道了
Buck truck!
巴克 牛
He's a car thief.
他是偷车贼
What? Blake.
谁 布莱克
Isn't that the best thing about bowling?
这不就是打保龄球最好的事情吗
Getting to meet a wide range of people?
遇见三教九流的人
Kid's a car thief?
那孩子是偷车贼吗
A compulsive joyrider.
只为享受飙车而偷
The guy that got killed-- didn't he restore cars?
被杀的那个人修车吧
Oh! That would make them natural enemies, I guess.
天敌啊
I never thought of that.
我没想到这个
Maybe...
也许
Blake killed Jeff.
是布莱克杀了杰夫
Hey, Alison.
艾莉森
You're up.
到你了
Later.
待会儿聊
Wendell identified the murder weapon.
温德尔鉴定出了凶器
Well, great. It's about time. What is it?
很好 也该查出来了 是什么啊
A bowling ball.
保龄球
Oh, gee, that's a big help.
老天 真是帮了大忙
Great. That's really gonna help in here.
这下好了 帮了大忙
Oh, I got a great idea. I tell you what, why don't you
我有个好主意 你何不用你那
use your murder ray, there, and look in Blake's bag.
谋杀射线 照照布莱克的包
It's not a murder ray, it's an ultraviolet light. Why?
不是谋杀射线 是紫外线 为什么
Why? Because they were natural enemies.
为什么 因为他们是天敌
Be careful.
小心
Distract him.
分散他的注意力
Hey! What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Are you tampering with his equipment?
你是在破坏他的球具吗
'Cause that is a grievous league violation.
那可是严重的违反了比赛规定
No, no, no. She's just looking, right?
不不 她就是看看 对吧
Hey! What's with the black light?
那紫外线是怎么回事
I'm just looking to see
我只是查看一下
if you used any substance to change the surface of your ball.
你是否用了改变球体表面的物质
Right! Like, uh, baby powder for the, for your grip.
是啊 比如爽身粉啥的 以便抓牢
I don't cheat.
我从来不作弊
Yeah, but you steal cars.
是啊 但是你偷车
That would make me a thief, and not a cheater.
那意味着我是贼 不是作弊者
You know what we should do?
知道我们该做什么吗
We just call over to The Raven. Why? No, please.
我们应该找乌鸦来解决 为什么 算了
For to become our unbalanced mediator.
找他来做调解人啊
Is there a problem here?
有问题吗
No problem.
没问题
I'm eyeing you Thunderballs.
我盯着你们呢 霹雳弹
You know why?
知道原因吗
'Cause Jeff Fowler got what he deserved.
因为杰夫·福勒罪有应得
And so does anyone else who cheats.
其他作弊的人也将如此
We don't cheat.
我们不作弊
I bet he killed Jeff.
我打赌他杀了杰夫
Why's that?
为什么
Well, because Jeff superglued The Raven's hand
因为杰夫用万能胶把乌鸦的手
into his bowling ball
粘在了保龄球上
at a Dialing-for-Dollars bowl-a-thon a couple years ago.
几年前"来电得美元"保龄球马拉松赛的事
Yeah, you can see it on the interwebs computer.
是啊 你们可以在内网的电脑上看到
It's very funny.
很搞笑
The Raven has never competed again.
乌鸦从那之后就不参加比赛了
You know, they say sometimes, if you walk by the bowling alley
听人说 如果你晚上路过球馆
at night, you can hear him yelling at God,
你能听到他冲上帝大吼
and swearing revenge!
发誓要报仇
So what I want you to do is
我现在需要你
I want you to call Sweets, all right?
给小甜甜打电♥话♥
Have The Raven picked up, so we can have him checked out
把乌鸦带到局里 我们好查查他
for a case of the killer crazies.
是不是疯狂的凶手
Everything looks great.
一切都很好
No, it is not great. It is not great.
不 不好 一点都不好
I want this thing out of me, and it's staying in.
我要把宝宝弄出去 宝宝就是不出去
Would you like to reconsider an epidural?
要不要考虑下硬膜外麻醉
Hey, yeah, why not, Ange?
是啊 安琪
Because natural childbirth is a beautiful, beautiful thing.
因为自然分娩是很美的一件事
Excuse me, Dr. Banno. You're, you're blocking the, uh...
打扰一下 巴诺医生 你挡住...
Hey. According to Dr. Brennan,
根据布纳恩博士的说法
"Bowling ball" wasn't specific enough.
保龄球不够精确
Dude. What do you want us to do about it?
老兄 你还想怎样
You have to, you have to program
你需要在安琪拉系统里
a series of variables into the Angelatron.
编入一系列的变量
which mimic a spread of... Oh, God Almighty!
使其能够模拟出...我的上帝啊
...spread of-- aah!
...模拟出
Take me now!
疼死我了
A spread of variables with...
一个维度的变量
Mars, Saturn, and Uranus!
火星 土星 天王星
Oh, babe!
宝贝
I'll figure it out myself.
我自己想办法吧
That effectively ended your career.
那直接终止了你的职业生涯
I'm the tournament director now.
我现在是竞赛总监
People respect me.
人们尊敬我
Right. But your true desire was to be a professional bowler,
是啊 但你真正的期望是成为职业保龄球手
and you would have attained that desire,
如果不是杰夫·福勒在球里涂了万能胶
if Jeff Fowler hadn't put superglue in your bowling ball.
你本可以实现自己的愿望的
It was just a prank.
那只是一次恶作剧
Which ruined your life.
毁了你的生活
I was a great bowler.
我是个出色的球手
But after what Fowler did, I never trusted my release again.
但自福勒那次之后 我一直无法摆脱掷球的阴影
Fate can be unkind.
命运弄人啊
But you can't fight it.
怎么抵抗也没用
But...
但是
you can take revenge on the deliverer of that fate.
你可以向那个元凶复仇
The guy who stole your, your life.
那个偷走你生活的人
Now, you keep saying that he ruined my life.
你一直说他毁了我的生活
But I supervise 12 leagues;
但是我监管12个联赛
I have the respect of my peers; I have a family.
我的同仁对我敬佩有加 我有家庭
Well, sort of.
算是家庭吧
The woman that I see sometimes, her stepkid seems to like me.
跟我约会的那个女人的继子喜欢我
I am a well-respected official.
我是备受尊敬的要员
You know, it could be said that you dress in black
也可以理解成你一袭黑衣
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表