all of the affected bones appear
所有粘有附着物的骨头
to belong to the same skeleton.
似乎都出于同一具骨架
Something is very wrong.
这里面大有问题
Come on,Bones,do I really got to look at these images?
拜托 骨头 我非得看这些图片不可吗
Yes.
是的
Penetrating trauma to cribriform plate and palatine bones.
鼻腔筛状板和颚骨上都有穿透伤
Okay,you mean that jaggedy-looking hole there?
好吧 你是说那个参差不齐的洞吗
Yes.
是的
The puncture would have extended upward
刺伤应该是方向朝上
into the anterior base of the brain
直达前颅底
resulting in immediate death.
瞬间致死
This man was hooked through the mouth
这个男人像只鱼一样
like a fish.
被吊起来了
Okay,got it.
好了 明白了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I just don't know how I can help you
我只是不明白你干吗为了个
with a murdered slave,though.
被杀的奴隶把我叫来
They may have found him in a slave ship
他虽然是在奴隶船上被发现的
but given the condition of his cartilage
但是根据他的软骨状况来看
this man died less than a month ago,and...
这个人死了还不到一个月 而且
this is murder.
是被谋杀的
Bones S06E06
识骨寻踪 第六季第六集
Abrasions to the pisiform.
豌豆状磨损
It's likely this person was wearing manacles.
有可能这个人被戴了手铐
Why are you working on remains
你明知道那个近期的被害人
from the slave ship when you know
应该优先处理
our recent murder victim has priority?
怎么还研究这些奴隶船上的遗骸呀
Because Dr. Hodgins is still trying
因为哈金斯博士还在
to remove the unidentified deep sea life-forms.
分离未识别的深海生物
Maybe we should discuss the murder victim's X-rays instead?
我们来研究下被害人的X光吧
Incomplete epiphyseal fusion.
骨骺未完全融合
He was at most 20 years old.
他最多二十岁
Chipping on the zygomatic arch.
颧弓处有裂痕
Hairline fractures to the mental foramen,all heavily remodeled.
发线至颏孔骨折 有过骨骼重组的痕迹
Metaphyseal fractures to the left tibia and right ulna.
左胫骨 右尺骨干骺端均骨折
Never properly set.
从未被正规的治疗过
I've seen these before.
我见过类似案例
They happen when someone has their extremities wrenched
只有当人们的四肢在年幼时
over and over again at a very young age.
不断被外力扭曲才会这样
Suggestive of child abuse?
你是指虐待儿童
We have to identify him.
我们得尽快查出他是谁
What is taking Dr. Hodgins so long?
哈金斯博士怎么还没好
We are looking at what could be a clue
我们正在研究某种
to the origin of life itself.
可能关乎生命起源的物质
The origin of life looks like a pink Chia Pet?
生命就起源于个草头娃娃
According to one theory,billions of years ago
根据某种理论 亿万年前
organic molecules hitchhiked to Earth on comets
有机分子搭着撞击地球的彗星的便车
that plummeted into our oceans
坠入海洋
forming the seeds of life as we know it.
演变成我们已知的生命形式
Okay,now you've lost me.
我被你讲得云里雾里了
Look at this.
看这个
The organism operates like hair follicles.
这种微生物机理类似于毛囊
Anchors its root system to the bone.
它们将其根系固定在骨头上
You know,it's actually kind of attractive up close.
我发现凑近点看它还是挺可爱的
Yeah,for a mucous-excreting underwater insect.
对于水下分泌黏液的昆虫而言算是可爱的了
Well,let me scan the skull
我先去扫描下颅骨
and then I can build the facial reconstruction from it.
然后就能进行面部重建了
Do you realize these guys could be harder to identify
你有没有觉得确认这些物质是什么
than a decomposed murder victim?
比起鉴别一具腐烂的被害人尸体要难得多
How can you compare a murder victim to ocean snot
你怎么能拿酷似芭比娃娃舞会头饰的
that looks like something that Barbie wore to the prom?
深海鼻涕虫和一具被害人的尸体作比较
You compared 'em to a Chia Pet.
是你先拿它们和草头娃娃作对比的
Yeah,well,that's not the same thing.
这根本是两码事
You're right,because if these guys are new
没错 要是这些物质真是首次被发现
and I get to identify them
而我又能将它们鉴定出来
then I get to name an entire species.
那我就能对整个物种进行命名了
Anjelonicus Montinegris.
我会叫它安琪拉·马尼古虫
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
So,the dead guy got caught in a fishing net
也就是说 渔网兜住了死者
and the fishing net got caught on a slave ship?
而渔网又勾住了一条奴隶船
Yeah. A net gets lost,it floats around for years.
渔网被遗弃后 漂浮多年
They call it a ghost net.
他们叫它幽灵网
Ghost net caught a ghost. That's...
被幽灵网网住的灵魂 真是
Something like that.
差不多吧
That's ironic.
好讽刺
Okay,why are you still here?
你怎么还在这儿
I'm weak. I'm weak,Agent Booth.
我好脆弱好无助 布斯探员
I broke up with Daisy,but I can't keep my hands off her.
虽然和黛西分了手 但我始终忘不了她
What's new? All right,you're a guy. Life goes on.
又能怎样 你是个男人 生活还得继续
Yeah,that's the problem.
问题就出在这儿
We broke up,but it just goes on.
虽然我们分了手 可我心却依旧
It's-it's like she's a magnet.
她仿佛是块磁铁
Should I just let it happen?
我该听之任之吗
Here. Pick it up.
这个 拿起来
"Yes,definitely." You think?
"当然" 你这样觉得吗
I don't know. How am I supposed to know?
我不知道 我哪懂这个
Years of experience? The perspective of age?
凭着多年阅历 给点经验之谈吧
Age.
阅历
How is it I went to sleep Han Solo
就像我睡觉的时候还是汉·索拉
and I woke up Obi-Wan Kenobi?
起来却变成了欧比旺·考欧比
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Looks like Angela finished the victim's facial reconstruction.
看来安琪拉完成了被害人面部重建
There is our ghost.
这位就是我们的冤魂了
He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database
失踪人口数据库里没他
but I got a hit from the FBI's facial recognition software.
但我用联邦面部识别软件找到了匹配者
Mike Casper.
麦克·卡斯帕
Yeah,his wife lives in-- what is it-- Calvert County.
他妻子现住在那个叫卡尔弗特县的地方
He's married?
他结婚了
Yeah,he's got a kid and a dog
嗯 孩子都有了 外加一条狗
and a cushy aerospace job.
并且在航♥天♥站还有份闲差
No,that's not possible.
这不可能
He's 19,20... 21 at most.
他也就19 20岁 顶多21
All right,Bones,he's 28.
骨头 他都28了
No,there's no way.
绝对不可能
Booth,you really need to double-check these things.
布斯 你得重新审核一下
Look the battle scars are to the body,not to the brain,okay?
我的战疤在身上 不在脑子里
You're being very touchy.
你好敏感啊
I'm not being touchy.
我没有
This is Casper's driver's license.
这是卡斯帕的驾照
It's the same face Angela drew right there. Okay.
和安琪拉重建的面孔一模一样 好吧
It's possible he had cerebral palsy.
他有可能得了脑瘫
That could retard bone development.
那会阻碍骨骼成长
Or you're just wrong.
也许就是你弄错了
I'm not wrong. You're wrong.
我不可能出错 就是你错了
Yes?
有事吗
Mrs. Casper? Yes?
卡斯帕太太吗 我是
I'm Special Agent Booth.
我是联邦特别探员布斯
This here's my partner,Dr. Brennan.
这位是我的搭档 布纳恩博士
How can I help you?
有什么能帮到你们的吗
You mind if we come in?
我们方便进去吗
I'm actually in the middle of something right now.
我正在忙着做事
It's about your husband.
是关于你丈夫的
We believe we found his remains off the coast of Maryland.
我们认为在马里兰沿海找到了他的尸体
Any reason to believe that he might have been on a boat recently?
他最近有没有出过海
Ask him yourself. Mike?
你们自己问他吧 麦克
Victim got a driver's license with your name and his picture.
被害人的驾照上登记的是你的名字和照片
Used it to charge up a fortune in credit card debt.
看来是被人冒用拿去还了卡债
Yeah,I get it.
我听明白了
The guy that got killed is the same guy who stole my ID
被害人就是盗取我身份的人
but it's got nothing to do with me.
可那不关我的事
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表