but when it comes down to it, you're no different
但在紧要关头
than people who were certain
你和那些坚信太阳
that the Sun revolved around the Earth.
绕着地球转的人没有任何区别
That's not true.
不是这样的
Well, I did some readings for Nancy Reagan.
我曾为南希·里根通灵过
Her dog, a Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Rex--
是和她的狗雷克斯 一条查理士王小猎犬
cute little thing--
可爱的小狗
he had some issues with being in the public eye.
它害怕被别人关注
You can understand.
你可以理解的
Sure, sure.
当然 当然
Well, Hobart likes you.
霍伯特喜欢你
Thinks you have a kind and understanding face.
它认为你有一张亲切而且善解人意的脸
Hobart? Hobart.
霍伯特 霍伯特
Hello.
你好
Hello. Hobart looks like a very nice bird as well.
你好 霍伯特看起来也是一只非常不错的鸟
I'm here to ask you about...
我来是为了问你关于
Lee Coleman. I know.
李·科曼 我知道
Horrible man.
可恶的男人
He has no idea how many animals he hurt
他不知道因为散播关于我的谣言
by spreading those lies about me.
他伤害了多少只小动物
You were angry about that.
你为此很生气
Well, we all were.
我们都很生气
Well, he thought you were responsible
他认为你应该为
for the dog attacking him.
狗攻击他的事负责
That's nonsense.
太荒唐了
Hadley acted on his own.
海德利按他自己的想法做事
Of course.
当然
But you were with Hadley when he attacked.
但是海德利攻击人的时候你也在旁边
I mean, you could've restrained him.
你本可以制止他的
Well, we were taking a walk,
我们当时正在散步
it all happened very fast.
一切发生的太快
And he does regret the pain that he caused.
他也很后悔他犯下的错误
He told you that?
他告诉你的吗
We communicated, yes.
我们沟通过 是的
Two weeks ago, when Lee Coleman was killed,
两周前 李·科曼被杀时
you were also in West Virginia, weren't you?
你也在西弗吉尼亚州 对吗
Yes, I was seeing a client. A horse.
是的 我当时正在会见一位顾客 一匹马
He felt emotionally displaced
他情感上感觉被取代了
because his owners got a pony.
因为他的主人养了只小马驹
Well, the farmer who hired you
雇你去的农场主人
said that you came and went on your own schedule.
说你是按自己的行程抵达和离开的
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么
You're the psychic, Ms. Michaels.
你是灵媒 麦克斯女士
I'm sure you can figure it out.
我相信你能搞清楚
You know, your business was hurt.
你事业受损
You felt humiliated and ridiculed.
你觉得受到了耻辱和嘲弄
You wanted revenge.
你想要复仇
I did not kill that dreadful man.
那个可怕的人真的不是我杀的
I was at the farm.
我当时在农场
Ask the horse. Or the chickens.
问问那匹马 鸡也可以
They all saw me.
他们都看见我了
Right.
是啊
I am not crazy, Dr. Sweets. And I do want to help.
我没疯 斯维斯医生 我真的想帮忙
I heard that you found a goat at the murder scene?
我听说你们在谋杀现场找到了一只山羊
If you want me to talk to him...
如果你想我和他谈谈
Nah. No, thank you. Thank you.
不 不 谢谢 谢谢你
Good-bye.
再见
I'm just going to leave.
我这就走了
So if Coleman used a hidden camera out here,
那么如果科曼在这里使用了一个隐蔽的摄像机
he probably would've had it aimed where the goat was tethered.
他应该会将它对准扣住山羊的地方
You really had to volunteer us for this, huh?
你非要申请由咱俩来完成这任务吗
Yeah! Thought coming out to the woods
是啊 我想到森林里走走
would be nice, you know?
肯定很不错 你懂的
Little fresh air.
新鲜的空气
Honey, let me share something with you.
亲爱的 我告诉你一些事
There's a human growing inside me.
一个婴儿正在我身体里生长
Vegging on the couch and eating pints of mint-chip ice cream
窝在沙发上 吃上几品脱的薄荷片冰淇淋
is all I actually want to do.
才是我真正想要做的事情
Recent studies show that mothers
最新研究表明准妈妈们
who gain excess weight during pregnancy
在怀孕期间过度发胖
make their babies more prone to childhood obesity.
会导致他们的宝宝更易于得儿童肥胖症
Oh. That's interesting.
真有意思
I read a study that says that
我读到一个研究报告说
husbands who suggest their pregnant wives are fat
暗示怀孕的妻子发胖了的丈夫
are far more prone to be slogged by them.
很容易被妻子胖揍一顿
Right. Okkay, then.
没错 那好吧
Cameras. Yes.
摄像机 对
Cameras...
照相机
So I watched the segments of Kill the Myth
我看了布纳恩传给我的《扼杀神话》的
that Brennan sent, Uh-huh.
一些片段
Coleman always seems to use the same type of camera.
科曼似乎总是用同样型号♥的摄像机
It's a fixed-lens infrared
是一种固定镜头的红外线
surveillance camera,
监控照相机
with a maximum focal length of 20 feet.
最长焦距为20英尺
So then, we should just measure a 20-foot perimeter
所以 我们应该以这个桩为中心
from the stake, and then start searching.
量出20英尺半径 再开始搜索
You know what I don't understand?
你知道我不明白什么吗
What's that, babe?
什么 宝贝
How come a creature whose name means "Goat sucker"
为什么一个名叫"吸羊血怪"的动物
didn't suck the goat?
却没有吸干山羊呢
'Cause there's no such thing as a chupacabra.
因为根本就没有食腥兽这种怪物
Oh. This coming from the woman that believes
相信星座那套说辞的女人
the stars control our fates.
还好意思这么说
Of course you're going to belittle astrology.
你当然会看不起占星学
You're a Virgo.
你是处♥女♥座的
Think I got something.
我可能找到线索了
Well, h-how are we going to get up there?
我们怎么到那上面去
It's just a little tree.
只不过是棵小树
Hey, babe, you're going to be a father.
宝贝 你就要当父亲了
I don't want anything to happen to you.
我可不想你出什么事
Okay, but please, please be careful.
好吧 拜托 一定要小心点
Okay.
好了
Got it. Hold on tight.
找到了 抓紧了
All right, now I'm going to throw this down to you, okay? Yeah.
我现在把这个扔给你好吗 好的
Got it. Um, it looks like there's some water damage,
接住了 看起来有些进水了
but I might be able to recover some data
但是我也许能从数据卡中
from the memory card.
恢复一些数据
If this timestamp is correct,
如果这个时间标记没错
this was taken on the night that Lee Coleman was killed.
这就是李·科曼被杀当晚拍下的
He might have recorded his own murder.
他也许录下了他自己被谋杀的过程
This is the original image
这是被害人肋骨和躯干
of the damage done to the victim's ribs and torso.
所受到的原始伤害的图像
Now here I've eliminated all injuries
这里 我去除了所有被害人死后
caused from postmortem scavenging,
造成的骨损伤
leaving only the wounds incurred during the initial attack.
只留下原始攻击所留下的伤口
What is this triangle?
这个三角形是什么
That is a bite mark. Presumably the result of
那是一个咬痕 据推测是由两颗
two upper incisors and a single lower incisor.
上门牙和一个单独的下门牙所造成的
I'm not familiar with any animal
我不清楚哪种动物有
with that configuration of teeth.
这样结构的牙齿
Like that.
看那个
Legend says that that is
据说那就是吸羊血怪
how the goat sucker drains blood from its prey.
如何吸干猎物的血的
Hodgins is analyzing the swab from the injury site.
哈金斯正在分♥析♥擦拭过伤口处的棉签
We'll see what he comes up with that
我们看看他能得出什么
doesn't rely on legend.
跟神话不沾边的结果
I'm-I'm very very sorry.
我 我非常非常抱歉
Why? You've done more than satisfactory work.
为什么 你出色的完成了你的工作
Oh! No, no, no, no. Um...
不 不 不
As part of my recovery, uh, for drinking a lot,
作为我从酗酒 玩乐中恢复的一部分
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表