But you're right, I'm horrible.
但是你说的对 我很烂
Because you tell the truth?
因为你总说真话吗
Hey, an ugly kid is an ugly kid,
丑孩子就是丑孩子
and a bargain is a bargain.
交易就是交易
Did you kill Ross Dixon?
你杀了罗斯·迪克森吗
No, I did not.
不 我没有
Why were you with him the night of the murder?
他被谋杀当晚 你为什么和他在一起
Some of us got together to watch the game over at my place.
一些人来我家一起看比赛
Half a dozen or so.
六七个吧
It was... lame.
太没劲了
Yeah, and when did the game end?
比赛什么时候结束的
Five-ish. Everybody left, Ross included.
五点多 所有人都离开了 包括罗斯
Were there any arguments?
有过争吵吗
No. It was all friendly.
没有 大家都很友好
What did you do after the game?
比赛后你干什么了
I had sex with a hooker.
我和妓♥女♥做♥爱♥了
Okay. Well,
好吧 那么
I'm going to need the prostitute's contact information
我需要卖♥♥淫者的联♥系♥方式
to confirm your alibi for the time of the murder.
以核实你是否在案发时有不在场证明
Yeah, sure, kid, you confirm my alibi.
当然 孩子 尽管核实
Did Ross tell you where he was going when he left that night?
那晚罗斯走得时候有没有说他要去哪里
Yeah, out to dinner somewhere.
说了 说要去什么地方吃饭
Did he say with whom?
有没有说和谁一起
You didn't ask.
你没问
That's right.
没错
I didn't care.
我不关心
I only care about myself.
我只关心我自己
Really?
不是吧你
What? It's an honest bodily function.
怎么 这是一个诚实的身体功能
It's honestly wrong.
这样真的很没品
Hey, is it important to the case that I ate broccoli?
我吃了西兰花对这个案子有重要帮助吗
Just leave the door open.
开着门就行了
Look, these so-called honest people are no better than liars.
这些所谓的诚实者没比骗子好到哪去
Why? You would think they'd be exceptionally cooperative
为什么 这样的人在接受审讯的时候
during interrogation.
会十分合作的
They are, but nobody tells blabbermouths anything.
是啊 但是没人会告诉大嘴巴重要讯息的
So their own honesty prompts others
他们自身诚实会促使其他人
to avoid telling them the truth.
避免对他们说真话
Dixon went out to dinner the night he was killed.
迪克森被杀当晚出去吃饭了
He didn't tell anybody where he was going.
他没告诉任何人他要去哪
If it helps, Cam is analyzing the contents of the duodenum.
凯正在分♥析♥十二指肠内物质 也许有帮助
Duode... No, let's talk about something else, all right?
十二指 别 我们还是聊点别的吧 行吗
We're eating.
我们在吃饭呢
I'm avoiding what I would really like to talk about.
我已经在回避我真正想说的了
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
It's a difficult subject.
是个棘手的话题
It's become one of those... pachyderms in the room.
这就像是屋子里的厚皮有蹄动物
What exactly is the pachyderm?
厚皮有蹄动物到底是什么
I would like you to reveal an instance in which you have lied.
我想要你给出一个你说谎的实例
Oh, geez, not this again.
上帝啊 又提这件事
You think you're protecting me, but by avoiding the truth,
你以为你在保护我 但是回避真♥相♥
you inevitably cause greater harm.
不可避免的会造成更大的伤害
No, no, I wouldn't do that.
不不 我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that to you.
我绝对不会对你那么做
Lying to spare my feelings?
用说谎来避免伤害到我吗
Maybe it's to spare my own feelings.
也许是避免我自己感情不受伤
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'll give you an example
我们解决了这个案子之后
when we're finished solving this case, okay?
我会告诉你一个例子的 行吗
I won't forget.
我不会忘记的
I know. You won't forget.
我知道 你不会忘记的
I do not like that painting.
我不喜欢那幅画
Wha... What?
什 什么
I am attempting
我正试图
to open an honest dialogue between us.
在我俩之间建立坦诚的对话方式
By insulting my painting?
用诋毁我画作的方式吗
By stating what I think, regardless of the consequences.
是用说我所想的方式 不顾后果
Now you try it.
现在 你试试吧
Something is obviously on your mind.
你心里明显有事
Hodgins, we don't...
哈金斯 我们不
I'm a big boy.
我是个大男人了
I can take it.
我能接受
Yeah, I'm not... I'm not so sure about that.
我不 我不确定
Wow. That's... That's nice.
哎哟 好直接
Big vote of confidence there for the man
真是给予了将与你共度余生的男人
you're going to spend the rest of your life with.
十足的自信
Okay.
好吧
You've been a little bit underfoot lately.
你最近总是在我脚下活动
You can't even see your feet.
你都看不见你的脚
Yeah, but I-I know you're there.
但是我知道你就在那
You're overcompensating.
你在过度补偿我
You're... You're too cheerful.
你 你太开心了
I'm not supposed to be cheerful?
我不应该开心吗
We're going to be having a baby.
我们要有宝宝了
Yeah, I know that. I know that.
我知道 我知道
I-I just... I think we could be more honest
我只是 我想我们可以更坦诚一点
about what we could face with the baby.
我们要怎样面对这个孩子
Oh, Angela.
安琪拉
No, this is real.
不 这是真的
Just say it.
承认吧
No matter how many smiles we plaster on our faces,
不管我们在脸上堆满多少笑容
it's still real, so just say it.
它还是真实存在的 承认吧
Leber Congenital Amaurosis.
莱伯氏先天性黑蒙症
The baby could have Leber Congenital Amaurosis.
宝宝可能会患莱伯氏先天性黑蒙症
We talked about this.
我们谈过这个问题了
Even if the baby is blind, we can get through it.
即使宝宝是瞎子 我们也能撑得住
Yeah, but it doesn't mean that I'm not scared,
没错 但这不意味着我不害怕
or that you're not scared.
或是说你不害怕
You just want us to smile and go through this
你就希望我们能笑着度过这一切
as though nothing's wrong, and I can't do that.
好像什么问题都没有 我做不到
I'm sorry, I just can't...
抱歉 我做不到
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了好了好了
I'm... I'm sorry. I...
我 我很抱歉
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Yeah, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Sometimes I can't breathe, I get so worried.
有时我无法呼吸 我太担心了
Well, that's why you have me.
有我替你分担啊
And that's why I have you.
你也来替我分担
This kid is so lucky
能有你这样的母亲
to have you for a mother.
这孩子实在太幸运了
You're no slouch yourself.
你也不赖呀
You can be kind of a jerk sometimes,
有的时候你很混♥蛋♥
but
但
that's what I love about you, too.
这正是你的可爱之处
Excuse me, Dr. Saroyan.
打扰一下 瑟罗医生
Uh, Dr. Hodgins wasn't able
哈金斯博士没能找到
to find the victim's titanium implant,
死者身上的钛植入物
but he did find a few shards of what may be bone.
但他找到了几片貌似骨头的碎片
I'll take a closer look.
我来仔细看看
Was the victim missing any bone?
尸体上少了哪块骨头吗
As far as we know, only a portion of the clavicle.
就目前所知 只少了锁骨的一部分
Hey, did you hear about the whole radical honesty thing?
对了 你听说绝对诚实了吗
I did. What do you think?
听说了 你觉得怎么样
I am sure it has its time and its place.
我觉得自有其使用的时间和场合
Great. I should get the job.
太好了 那工作是我的
Excuse me?
你说什么
The job. I need it.
那份工作 我需要它
It should be mine.
应该安排给我
Based on...?
基于...
Financial need.
经济上的需要
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表