Okay, look. I want to get out of here as much as she does.
听着 我跟她一样想尽早离开
I have to make this Valentine's Day one to remember,
我得搞个有纪念意义的情人节
in case I forget one in the future. Look, I understand.
防止我将来有天忘了 我明白
Nora's waiting on me, too.
诺拉也在等我
Do you know this woman is now calling me,
你知道这个女人给我打电♥话♥
talking low and breathy on the phone?
轻声低语 深深呼吸吗
It is making it very difficult to concentrate on my work.
这让我很难集中精力工作
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的 当然
All right. All right.
那好 这样吧
I thought it might be a moth or a butterfly,
我本来觉得可能是蛾或是蝴蝶
but then the cells would have membranes,
可真是那样的话就该有薄膜
and these don't.
但实际上没有
They have ridged, polarized walls,
它们有脊状极化的胞壁
which means it's some sort of vegetation.
说明应该是某种植物
So I'll run a capillary electrophoresis
我做个毛细电泳分离
and get back to you. I'll tell her.
再告诉你结果 我去告诉她
Hey, um, before you go...
你走之前...
I really need to nail this Valentine's Day thing.
我必须得搞定这次情人节
Can you give me a little feedback? Sure.
能给点建议不 当然
I'm honored you asked me.
你能问我 我很荣幸
Cool.
不错
Oh, wow, that...
哇噢 那...
What-what is it?
是什么
It's an Egyptian tear vase.
是埃及眼泪花瓶
A Valentine's Day tear vase?
情人节眼泪花瓶
Yeah. They gave them to the Pharaoh's slaves
对 法老的奴隶们陪葬时
when they were buried with him in the pyramid.
就带着这东西
To cry into? Mmm.
盛眼泪 对
'Cause they were so sad the Pharaoh was gone.
因为法老之死实在太令人心痛了
Oh, I'm thinking they were crying because they were slaves
我觉得他们是为自己不幸是奴隶
and they're being buried alive.
要被活埋而哭泣
Angela saw it right here in the gift shop.
安琪拉在礼品店看中的
She thought it was so cool.
她觉得这东西很酷
You know, this is almost 5,000 years old.
要知道这东西有五千年历史
The Jeffersonian gift shop? Yeah.
在杰斐逊礼品店 对
Dr. Hodgins, no.
哈金斯博士 不要
She liked it. Mmm, no, mmm, no,
她很喜欢 不要
no, no, no, no, no and no.
不要不要 千万不要
That's not for Valentine's Day.
情人节送它可不好
Okay. Cam already nixed the earrings that I bought her.
凯已经把我买♥♥给安琪拉的耳坠否了
What is left?
还能送什么呢
Look, I know I haven't been that close to you all,
尽管我跟你俩还没那么熟
but I have observed quite a bit.
但我也观察挺久了
And? Angela doesn't care about things.
然后 安琪拉不在乎物质
Remember that poem you wrote her?
记得你写给她的那首诗吗
I am not to speak to you,
我难以开口说
I am to think of you.
我时刻想着你
When I sit alone,
当我独自一人坐着
Awake at night, alone,
又或独自一人在深夜醒来
I am to see to it
我知道
that I do not lose you.
我没有失去你
She repeated that ad nauseam.
她总念叨着那些破玩意儿
I mean, it was like a
我是说 那就像是
Kool and the Gang song.
库尔帮派乐团的歌♥似的
Man, I couldn't get it out of my head.
我怎么忘也忘不了
That was Walt Whitman.
那是惠特曼的诗
Oh, who cares? She didn't know that.
管他呢 她不知道
Look, it's from the heart, Dr. Hodgins.
但哈金斯博士 那是发自肺腑的
Just give her something that only you can give her.
给她只有你能给她的
Trust me, that's why Nora still calls me
相信我 这就是三年过去了
breathing heavy on the phone
诺拉还整天给我电♥话♥
after three years of being together.
在电♥话♥那头喘息的秘诀
Thanks, Clark.
多谢 克拉克
Sure.
客气
Oh, and remember, Dr. Saroyan needs to know
不过别忘了 瑟罗博士要知道
what those ridged cell walls are now.
那些脊状细胞壁是什么
Tear vase!
哈 眼泪花瓶
Oh, man.
天
Oh, there she is.
她在那儿
Cam.
凯
Hey.
嗨
Hello, beautiful lady who works with the dead.
问个好 研究死尸的美女
Oh, my God.
我的天
And hello, handsome man who works with...
回你个好 你这帅小伙研究...
You're a gynecologist, Paul--
保罗 你是妇产医生
I shouldn't finish that.
我最好别把话说完
Yeah, I... understand.
我...明白
Listen, uh, I know it's wrong
我知道在你工作时
to bother you at work, but I saw these flowers,
打扰你不好 但我看到这花
thought of today, and you.
想到特别的今天 还有你
I just lost control.
我就什么都不顾了
And I'm glad you did.
很高兴你会如此
So I hope nothing here is going to prevent you from... No.
希望没事儿会耽误... 没有
Just a little murder, is all.
有个小谋杀...而已
A child could solve it.
小孩子都能解决
And I have another doctor covering for me,
我有其他同事代班
so... we are set.
那...我们说定了
We are set.
说定了
I won't kiss you in the workplace,
我不能在你工作场合吻你
'cause... I'm also a professional,
因为...我也很专业
but let's just close our eyes and take a moment
不过暂时闭一下眼
to think about how great it would be if we did kiss.
想象一下如果能接吻该有多美好
Okay, then.
好吧
Very nice. Yeah.
真棒 对
Should keep us going till dinner. Yeah.
足够让我们撑到晚饭了 没错
I'll see you.
等会儿见
Can't wait.
我都等不及了
Dr. Hodgins is making progress.
哈金斯博士有所进展
And you? Progress.
你呢 也有进展
Beautiful roses. Cut the small talk, Dr. Edison.
花很美 闲话少说 埃迪森博士
Just move your ass and solve this case.
两腿动起来 解决这案子
This guy Erickson's daughter is getting married today.
埃克森女儿今天要结婚
Wendy was the wedding planner.
温迪是婚礼策划人
He has no record. Just a couple of traffic tickets.
他没有前科 交通违章过几次
You know, becoming a criminal starts with baby steps.
罪犯嘛 都是一小步一小步成长的
Remember that.
要记住这点
Brennan.
布纳恩
Hello, Bunsen. Bunsen the Science Dude.
你好 本森 科学大叔本森
A night under the stars?
星夜下的约会吗
Yes, the planetarium does sound romantic,
是的 天文馆听起来很浪漫
but I can't tonight.
但是今晚我不行
Maybe some other time. Bye.
改天吧 再见
Oh, you're getting a lot of calls, Bones.
好多人约你啊 骨头
It's Valentine's Day.
情人节
Men want sex.
男人就想着性♥交♥
Yeah, really stupid holiday when you think about it.
你仔细想想 这节日很白♥痴♥
The only memorable thing
发生在2月14日的
that ever happened on February 14
唯一有纪念意义的事
was the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
就是圣瓦伦丁大屠♥杀♥
No, not the only thing-- James Polk, in 1849,
不止如此 1849年詹姆斯·波尔克
was the first president to have his photograph taken.
是第一个拍照的总统
Okay. And Oregon was accepted
好吧 1859年
into the Union in 1859.
俄勒冈被批准加入♥联♥邦
Bones, I get it.
骨头我懂
Alexander Graham Bell applied
亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔
for his telephone patent on the 14th.
在这天为他的电♥话♥发明申请专利
None of those things scream romance.
这些没一件浪漫事
That's all I'm saying. Oh, yes, I know,
我就想说这个 我知道
but Cam and the others seem quite invested in the idea.
但凯和其他人似乎十分沉醉于浪漫情人节
Well, they can have it, right?
那就让他们过上浪漫情人节
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表