剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, Sean.
肖恩
Some lady here says they found baby Caitlyn.
有位女士说他们发现了凯特琳宝宝
Look... you know, I've been thinking.
听着 我一直在想
So have I.
我也在想
You first.
你先讲
I can't work like this--
我不能这样工作
No, sorry, wrong. Me first.
不 抱歉 错了 我先讲
Um, Sean was right. I've been...
肖恩说得对 我一直...
Secretive and controlling, and...
神秘兮兮 凡事做主 而且...
I'm gonna tell you the seven names on the list,
我要告诉你名单上的七个人名字
but you need to promise me
但你得向我保证
you will not tell another living soul-- nobody.
你不会告诉其他任何活人 谁都不能说
Well, how can I put them under surveillance
如果我不能告诉任何加调局的人
and investigate them if I can't tell anybody
那我怎么才能监视
at the CBI who they are? You can't.
并且调查他们呢 不能说
But I don't hav... nobody. Especially the CBI.
可我没... 谁都不能说 尤其是局里人
Why?
为什么
Because one of the names on the list is Gale Bertram.
因为其中一个人名是盖尔·伯特伦
What? Your boss.
什么 你上司
No. Yes.
不是吧 就是他
Oh, my god.
天呐
How am I gonna face him?
我还怎么面对他
Well... - who else?
还有谁
Roddy Turner. What?
罗迪·特纳 什么
Over there.
过来了
Aye. They said you have my daughter here.
喂 有人说我女儿在你这里
Mr. Turner? where's Caitlyn?!
您是特纳先生 凯特琳在哪里
Mr. Turner.
特纳先生
What is this?
怎么回事
I'm sorry. It was a false alarm.
抱歉 这是个误报
Caitlyn's not here. What?
凯特琳不在这里 什么
It was a trick to flush out Eileen's killer,
这是个排除艾琳凶手的圈套
Uh, who didn't come,
没来的人
because he knows that Caitlyn wouldn't be here.
知道凯特琳不会在这里
Ooh, this is interesting.
有意思
Well, what the hell is this then?
这又是搞什么鬼
Yes. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry for what? Where's Caitlyn?
为什么道歉 凯特琳在哪里
You know Roddy, don't you?
你也认识罗迪吧
Good news is you're both here,
好消息是你们俩都来了
which means neither of you killed Eileen.
这就说明你们都没杀艾琳
That's off to a reasonably good start.
这就是个很好的开始
Gentlemen, please don't even think about it.
两位 请不要大动干戈
E-eileen would want you two to be making peace.
艾琳会希望你们言归于好
Like hell she would.
是才怪
You had better have a damn good--
你最好有个很好的...
Hold that thought.
别说出来
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Uh, yes, Van Pelt, you'd better talk very quickly.
喂 范佩尔 你最好长话短说
My phone is about to run out of juice
我手♥机♥快没电了
and I'm under a little pressure here.
而且我这里气氛有点紧张
Hi. I'm calling like you said.
我按你的要求打来了
And good luck. I hope it works.
祝你好运 希望有用
What?
什么
Where?
哪里
Uh, are you sure?
确定吗
Yeah.
好
Yeah, okay. W-we'll be right there.
好 我们马上就到
Wow, you're not gonna believe this.
你们一定不会相信
Hospital in Carson Springs just called CBI.
卡尔森泉有家医院刚联♥系♥了加调局
Someone left a baby girl with a birthmark
有人把一个手臂上有胎记的小女婴
on her arm in the waiting room.
留在了候诊室
Now, if you two want to see her, you better come with us,
你们俩要是想看到她 最好跟我们来
'cause they're gonna let you anywhere near her otherwise.
不然他们不会让你们俩靠近她
And if it is Caitlyn, she's evidence.
如果是凯特琳 那她就是证据
Okay? Why would he come?
好吗 为什么他要来
I'm her father.
我是她爸
Just-- and a fine one you are.
你还真是个称职的父亲
Okay, uh, uh, uh!
好了
If you want what's best for Caitlyn, Will you try me?
你们要是真为凯特琳好 你敢挑衅
you need to call a truce.
现在就别吵了
Let's go. Which hospital is it?
我们走 哪家医院
There's more than one?
不止一家吗
There's three.
有三家呢
Oh. She, uh... she didn't say which one.
她...她没说哪家
Let's find out what-- um... Van Pelt?
我来问问看 范佩尔
Oh, damn it! My phone just ran out of charge.
该死的 手♥机♥没电了
Can you call her?
你打给她吧
Uh, no. My phone is in the car.
不行 我手♥机♥在车里
Miriam, can I borrow your phone just for one second?
米里亚姆 能借你手♥机♥用一下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Van Pelt?
范佩尔
Okay, I'm ready.
行 我准备好了
Yeah, uh, which hospital is it?
对 是哪家医院
Apparently there are three, which, uh,
据说有三家呢
is kind of odd, considering it's such a small place.
挺怪的 这么个小地方
Ok. I'm tracking the last number she dialed.
好了 在追踪她最近拨出的那个号♥码了
Got it.
查到了
St. Vincent's. Thank you.
圣文森特医院 谢谢
What are you looking at?
看什么看
I'm looking at a big, tall, dirty peasant.
看你这个大块头的破农民
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
You know, I already warned you two.
已经警告过你们两位了
A dead man.
你死定了
Hey, I told you. Yeah, let's go.
我已经说过了 行了 走吧
Um, here. Thank you for the use of your phone.
给 谢谢你把手♥机♥借我用
Let's get out of here. We'll be in touch.
我们走吧 再联络
Yep. Goodbye.
是 再见
Uh, listen. I hate to mess with you, but, uh...
听着 我也不想耍你们 不过
I was lying again.
我又编瞎话了
No Caitlyn. But we'll have her very soon. I-I promise.
没找到凯特琳 不过快了 我保证
And--and--and we'll be in touch.
再联络吧
Okay?
好吗
Thank you, Grace.
有劳了 格蕾斯
15009 Ashley Ridge Drive.
阿什利岭街15009号♥
Told you it'd work.
我说能奏效吧
Hasn't worked yet.
还没见分晓呢
Uh, she has to figure out what we're up to.
她肯定能看穿我们的把戏
At this very moment, she's probably calling
这会儿她可能正给谁打电♥话♥
whoever has the baby and telling them to get the hell out of there.
让那个人带着孩子赶快跑呢
How's she gonna warn them? Her phone's dead.
她怎么通风报信 她的手♥机♥没用了
She could use the landline.
她能用座机打啊
I bet she doesn't know the number.
她肯定不记得号♥码
I mean, no one knows numbers these days.
这年头还有谁记号♥码
You just have them programmed into your phone.
存进手♥机♥就行了
Hello.
你好
Uh... yes?
什么事
Hi.
你好
Where's Ruth?
露丝在哪儿
She's under arrest.
她被捕了
She didn't know what I did.
她并不知情
She thought she was just taking care of a child in a custody dispute.
她只当是照顾一个身处监护权纠纷的孩子
So she said.
她是这么说的
How did you know?
你怎么发现的
The diapers and the milk were taken from the motel room,
旅馆里的尿片和牛奶都被人拿走了
which told me that Red John's partner was someone frugal.
说明血腥约翰的那个同伙很节俭
Very organized, meticulous.
条理分明 一丝不苟
Someone who would take care of the baby.
能把孩子照顾好
Probably a woman. Middle age.
很可能是女的 人到中年
Wanting a child.
想要个孩子
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表