剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
Hey, Patrick. Lorelei.
你好 派翠克 劳拉蕾
Perhaps we can see each other again.
也许我们能再见
I do what Red John tells me to do.
我听从血腥约翰的吩咐
Accept his friendship.
成为他的朋友
It's that easy?
就那么简单吗
Sure. And you'll need to bring him a gift.
没错 你得给他带份礼物
What kind of gift? Teresa Lisbon's dead body
什么样的礼物 特蕾莎·里斯本的尸体
would be the perfect thing.
会是最好的礼物
Good luck, Teresa. Love you.
祝好运 特蕾莎 爱你
Well, the question remains, why did Jane do this?
可问题仍然是 简为何这么做
Orders from Red John? I don't know what to think.
血腥约翰下的令 我不知道怎么去理解
I want arrest warrants prepped for every single member
我要发布逮捕令 逮捕加调局
of that CBI team, dead or alive.
这小组的所有队员 不管死活
FBI! Nobody move!
联调局的 谁也不许动
CBI! Don't shoot!
我们是加调局的 别开枪
We're CBI agents!
我们是加调局探员
You're making a terrible mistake. Get out.
你们真是大错特错 下车
Got the gift?
那就是你的礼物
Red John in there?
血腥约翰在里面吗
Our fake deaths were a ruse to trap Red John,
我们假死是要给血腥约翰下套
and it worked.
而且已经奏效了
What if you and I were friends?
如果我和你成为朋友
Imagine the life we could lead.
想象一下我们可以过怎样的生活
Go to hell.
下地狱吧
You're gonna break down and you're gonna tell us
你很快会被击垮 你会告诉我们
everything you know about Red John.
你知道的关于血腥约翰的一切
You're gonna sing like a bird.
你会娓娓道来
No, lover. I won't.
不会的 爱人 我不会的
Yes, you will.
你会的
Yes, you will.
一定会的
We're up.
我们走
What?
什么
We have a case.
有个案子
Now?
现在
You can't talk to her yet anyhow.
不管怎样 你现在还不能跟她谈
The FBI won't let you.
联调局不会允许的
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Hey. You can't leave your car there.
你不能把车停在那里
Hey, boys.
你们好
You the responding officer?
是你接的警吗
Uh, yes, ma'am.
是的 警官
Officer Yannick.
我是雅尼克警员
What have you got?
有什么发现
A 9-1-1 call came in from this location. 7:33 p.m.
晚上7点33分 我们接到这里拨出的报♥警♥电♥话♥
But, uh, nobody spoke.
但是电♥话♥那头没人讲话
Door was unlocked, and, uh, this is how we found 'em.
门没有锁 我们进来就发现了他们
This is Rex Lango and, uh, Callie Karlsen.
这是雷克斯·兰格和凯丽·卡尔森
They both worked together at the hotel convention center.
他们都在酒店会议中心工作
Uh, this is her place.
这是卡尔森家
So the door was already open? Yes, sir.
当时门是开着的吗 是的 警官
I figure the marks
根据死者脖子上的
and bruising on the neck indicate strangulation and, uh,
青紫勒痕可以推断出其曾被勒脖
He got clubbed to death with the bottle, ah?
他是被人用那个瓶子砸死的 对吗
Yes. Nice analysis there, Yannick.
对 分♥析♥得妙 雅尼克
Couldn't have killed each other, could they?
没有可能是互相残杀 对吧
Unlikely. She'd have to be conscious and active
不像是 如果要用瓶子袭击他
to hit him with that bottle.
她至少得有意识和主动性
Check out the lipstick on his cheek.
检查一下他脸颊上的口红印
Yeah, so it's your classic love triangle.
典型的三角恋
Third wheel comes in, finds these two kissing,
三角恋的另一方进来 看见这俩人在亲吻
whacks the rival with the bubbly,
用香槟酒瓶重击了竞争对手
chokes out jezebel here.
又闷死了这个"放荡"的女人
Yeah, that's pretty much what I...
我也差不多是这么...
Uh, figured. Yeah.
想的
Jane? Thoughts?
简 有什么想法
Well, the champagne's an excellent vintage.
香槟的年份很好
Callie didn't have a steady boyfriend.
凯莉没有固定男友
Uh, no spare toothbrush.
没有多余的牙刷
She believes--poor soul-- in a benevolent universe,
她相信这个乐善好施的宇宙中可怜的灵魂
and she, uh, comes from money.
而她 是为金钱而生的
Money? She works in a hotel. I've seen enough.
金钱 她在酒店工作 这我看多了
We're out of here. Let forensics do their job.
我们走 剩下的工作交给法医
So, uh, if you need me, you know where to find me.
需要的话 随时联♥系♥我
Thank you, Officer Yannick.
谢谢你 雅尼克警员
You're welcome. My pleasure.
不用谢 我的荣幸
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你们来做什么
Hey. Hey, Teresa.
特蕾莎
What's up? You're all under suspension, aren't you?
怎么回事 你们都被停职了 不是吗
We were told to cover your calls.
我们接到通知接管你们的案子
Suspension? What? Who are you guys?
停职 什么 你们是谁
FBI. Walk away.
联调局的 走开
You didn't hear? The suspensions have been lifted.
你们没听说吗 停职已经被撤销了
The brass made a deal.
上头达成了协议
Yeah, we heard that they were talking.
我们是听到他们在谈
They put a lid on the whole thing.
他们把整件事盖过去了
It's business as usual. Suspension's lifted.
照常工作 停职被撤销了
So you guys don't need to be here.
所以你们不必兴师动众
Look, I'm sorry for the mix-up.
我很抱歉把你们搞混了
Wait. Wait. You mean to tell me
等等 你是想告诉我
that after the monumental crap storm you guys created,
在你们捅出那么大的篓子之后
they're just gonna let you walk away?
他们就这样放过你们了
I'm stunned, frankly. I understand.
老实说 我震惊了 我能理解
I mean, you destroyed the career of a fine FBI agent.
你们毁了一个优秀联调局探员的前途
You--you caused the death of your own boss.
你们直接导致了自己上司的死
And this one?
还有这个人
This one's got assault, narcotics,
他身负人身攻击 携带毒品
and fraud charges against him. - All dismissed.
欺诈等多项指控 全部撤销了
Part of the deal. Phew.
也是协议的一部分
How'd you get such a sweet deal?
你们从哪儿弄来这么好的协议
Uh, we got a deal because, uh,
我们得到协议是因为
It was the FBI that messed up,
把事情搞砸的是联调局
not me or the CIB. The FBI.
不是我 也不是加调局 是联调局
That's right. That's incorrect.
没错 你错了
Oh, touche. We were this close
一针见血 在你们搞砸事情前
to catching Red John before you blew it.
我们就差那么一点就要抓住血腥约翰了
And even in spite of your interference,
即使在你们的干扰下
we caught Lorelei Martins, so she's our--
我们还是抓到了劳拉蕾·马丁斯 她是我们的...
She's our suspect, and we want her back.
她是我们的嫌犯 我们得要回她
You're not getting her.
不会给你们的
Oh, we'll see about that.
那就等着瞧吧
We'll see.
等着瞧
"We'll see"?
等着瞧
Your inarticulate rage is understandable,
我可以理解你难以言喻的愤怒
but it's misplaced. You should probably just calm down.
但是你对错人了 你可能需要平静一下
You calm yourself down. I'm not angry.
你自己平静去吧 我没有生气
No? Your tempos are pulsing
没有吗 你的脉动速率
like some weird undersea creature.
就跟诡异的海底生物一样
If that's not anger, you should see a doctor.
如果不是生气了 那你需要去看看医生
Jane, stop.
简 别闹了
Okay, I'm going. Nice to see you.
好吧 我这就走 见到你很高兴
Watch this one.
盯着他点
He's a hothead.
他很易怒
I am sorry. He does that.
我很抱歉 他就这样
I'm not angry. I believe you.
我没生气 我相信你
I just think you people should be in jail,
我只是认为你们该在牢里
not out working cases. That's right.
而不是出来办案 没错
But we're not in jail.
但是我们没在牢里
We're here, so keep moving.
我们在这里 所以你们走吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表