剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We spent the whole day in the workshop together.
我们在工作室待了一整天
He was showing me how to open a window.
他给我演示怎么开窗
A window?
窗
Before making the first cut,
在第一次切割前
Viktor would spend weeks getting to know a rare gem.
维克多会花几周的时间研究稀有的宝石
You have to, uh, polish a window
你得 在宝石的模糊表面
in the cloudy surface of the stone
打磨出一个清晰的窗口
so that you can peer into its heart.
这样才能看到宝石的内心
Sounds romantic.
听起来真浪漫
It is.
确实
A careless cut can shatter your treasure.
切割失误可能毁掉整颗宝石
Did your boss come into possession
你老板最近入手了
of any rare gems lately?
什么稀有宝石吗
Oh, yes.
对
A 102-carat blue diamond.
一颗102克拉的蓝钻石
Most master cutters will turn into old men
大部分宝石切割师可能一辈子
and--and never touch a diamond over, uh, 50 carats.
都碰不到一颗50克拉以上的钻石
100 carats? How much is something like that worth?
100克拉 这样的钻石值多少钱
Well, it's just a chunk of rough crystal now,
现在这还只是一块未经打磨的晶石
but after Viktor was through with it...
但维克多切割处理之后
$20 million.
能值两千万
And where is that diamond?
那颗钻石呢
Viktor took it home with him.
维克多把它带回家了
He took all of his clients' stones home with him at night.
他晚上把所有客户的宝石都带回家
He kept them close
他把宝石藏在
in a... hidden shoulder wallet.
一个肩包里
There was no shoulder wallet found on Viktor's body.
维克多的尸体上没发现肩包
Did anyone have it out for your boss?
会是别人取走了吗
Fahad. Fahad threatened him.
法哈德 法哈德威胁过他
Who's that?
这是谁
Fahad Ranjani. Another diamond cutter.
法哈德· 蓝加尼 另一个钻石切割师
Uh, minor talent.
资质平平
The Blue Orchid is a career-making stone.
加工蓝兰花会是切割师仕途上辉煌的一笔
Fahad thought it was going to him.
法哈德以为会让他加工钻石
The Blue Orchid?
蓝兰花
Blue Orchid? That's right.
蓝兰花 对
When was your last contact
你最后一次和父亲联♥系♥
with your father, Melaina?
是什么时候 梅来娜
Mm... yesterday morning.
昨天早上
I-I called him from the cabin.
我在小屋给他打的电♥话♥
And he didn't indicate that anything was wrong?
他没什么不对劲的地方吗
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
He was so excited about that new stone.
因为那颗新宝石 他兴奋极了
According to his assistant Julian,
按照他的助手朱利安的口供
he liked to hide his clients' gems on his body?
他喜欢把客户的宝石藏在身上
Dad never took off that beat-up shoulder pouch.
爸爸从不取下那个破烂的肩袋
Even in bed. Drove mom crazy.
睡觉也一样 快把我妈♥逼♥疯了
And why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
He was raised not to trust security services.
他受的教育让他不相信安保服务
His father was a German Jew who...
他父亲是一个德国犹太人
survived the Holocaust
大屠♥杀♥没死
only to have the bank steal the family money.
家庭存款却被银行窃走
And did anyone other than you and Julian
除了你和朱利安之外
know about the shoulder pouch?
还有人知道那个肩袋吗
We're the only ones he trusted.
我们是他唯一信任的人
Melaina, are you a tea drinker?
梅来娜 你有喝茶的习惯吗
I am.
有
We found a toxic substance inside your teapot.
我们在你的茶壶里检测到有毒物质
I don't know anything about that.
我完全不知道
Excuse me for asking, but...
很抱歉我得问一问
can anyone confirm that you were in Big Sur last night?
昨晚你在大瑟尔 有人作证吗
No.
没有
I rent a remote cabin for solitude.
我在偏远的地方租了个小屋方便独处
Would you consent to a forensics exam
你愿意接受取证
and an examination of your vehicle?
并搜查你的车吗
No.
不
I mean, go ahead. Do whatever you need to.
我是说 去吧 你们按职责办事吧
You're not real.
你不是真人
You're an hallucination.
你只是幻象
Depends on your point of view, I suppose.
那得看你怎么想了
It's the only reality that I know.
对我来说这是唯一的现实
How come I'm strapped down?
为什么我被捆起来了
'Cause you are strapped down.
因为你确实被捆起来了
Yeah, they're pumping your stomach right now.
他们正给你洗胃呢
Listen.
听着
Set suction at 125 intermittent.
把抽吸间歇设定都到125
Check his I.V. And get me an electrolyte bag just in case.
检查他的注射器 给我一包电解液备用
Yes, doctor.
好的 医生
Well, how about that?
怎么样
So...
那么
you're my daughter.
你是我女儿
Well, at least how I imagine my daughter to be all grown up.
至少是我心里女儿长大的样子
Do I meet your approval?
我符合你的期望吗
You're a bit lippy.
有点爱顶嘴
Yeah, I get that from you.
那是遗传你的
Yeah. Sorry.
也是 抱歉
I'm not really crazy about that.
我也不是真的生气
Hey, you didn't exactly turn out the way I expected, either.
你也和我期望的不太一样
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
What happened to you?
你身上发生了什么事
I've been dead for ten years,
我已经死去十年了
and you're still stuck in neutral?
你却还在困在幻觉里
You have no life, just this endless obsession.
你不好好过日子 只痴迷于一件事
Red John. Red John.
血腥约翰 血腥约翰
Mom would not be happy.
妈妈不会开心的
Well, my relationship with your mother is, uh...
我和你妈妈的感情
it's my business.
是我的事
Show a little respect.
放尊重点吧
Hello, I'm a figment of your imagination.
我是你虚构出来的
Show yourself some respect.
你还是先尊重自己吧
This is what I've been missing out on
这就是我这些年
for all these years?
错过的吗
When do you go to college again?
你什么时候再去上大学呢
Look at you. You can't even be real
看看你 你连对虚构的人
with someone who doesn't even exist.
都不愿透露真心
Does anyone know who you are?
有人了解真正的你吗
Yes.
有
Who?
谁
Well, come on. Who?
说吧 谁
Lisbon.
里斯本
Lisbon.
里斯本
Lisbon.
里斯本
Lisbon.
里斯本
Hey, Jane.
简
Hey, I'm back. Yeah.
我醒了 是啊
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
They pumped your stomach. You took some kind of--
他们给你洗过胃了 你服下了某种
Hallucinogen.
致幻剂
Hallucinogen.
致幻剂
Was it in the tea?
茶里有什么
Belladonna leaves.
颠茄叶
The doctor says it could take a few hours
医生说需要几个小时
to leave your system.
毒素才能代谢出体外
You're gonna be okay, though. You just need some rest.
但你不会有事的 只需要好好休息
Yeah.
是啊
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Parched. Really...
好极了 真的
so thirsty.
很渴
Can you get me a little water?
能给我点水吗
Please, belladonna?
拜托了 颠茄的后劲太大
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表