剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Wh-what is she doing?
她在做什么
She's doing the backstroke.
她在仰泳
I taught her that.
是我当初教他的
Jane, maybe your subconscious
简 也许你的潜意识
didn't send you any clues from the crime scene.
并不是要提供给你犯罪现场的任何线索
Maybe it sent you your daughter.
也许它只是让你想起你的女儿
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
Can we go back to the hospital now?
我们现在能回医院了吗
Workshop. What?
工作室 什么
Charlotte took me to the diamond cutter's workshop.
夏洛特带我去了那间钻石切割的工作室
Last stop, I promise.
我保证是最后一站
If we don't find anything,
如果我们毫无发现
I will tuck myself into bed and sleep it off.
我会自己滚上♥床♥昏睡过去
I'm gonna hold you to that.
我可不会让你食言的
You have the key?
你有钥匙吗
Yeah, Mendelssohn's daughter gave it to me.
有 门德尔松的女儿给了我
She said her father's workshop was, uh,
她说她父亲的工作室
in the back here.
就在这后面
And who are you?
你们是谁
CBI. We're investigating
加调局的 我们在调查
Viktor Mendelssohn's murder.
维克多·门德尔松的谋杀案
You're his assistant?
你是他的助手吗
Julian Gallego. Uh, I work here.
朱利安·加乐高 我在这里工作
It's not what I imagined.
这和我想象中可不一样
You mind if we take a look around?
你介意我们随便看看吗
Not at all. I'm just packing up. Please.
不介意 我只是在打包 请便
Thank you.
谢谢
I like the other workshop better.
我还是喜欢那间工作室
This is so dull.
这间太无聊了
Why do even work for the CBI, anyway?
不过你为什么替加调局工作
You know why.
你知道为什么
To catch Red John.
为了抓住血腥约翰
Okay. Whatever.
好吧 随你吧
What does that mean? "Okay, whatever"?
这是什么话 "好吧 随你吧"
Well, to be honest, Dad,
老实说 爸爸
your obsession's a little creepy and weird, you know?
你的穷追不舍有点诡异吓人 你知道吗
What?
什么
I do it all for you. And your mom.
我做这些都是为了你 还有你妈妈
Yeah.
是啊
And I hate to be the one to break this to you, dad, but...
我很不想亲口对你这么说 爸爸 但是
there's nothing that you can do for us.
你为我们做不了任何事
We don't give a damn what happens to Red John.
我们一点不在乎血腥约翰的下场
I mean, we're dead.
我是说 我们已经死了
Gone.
永远消失了
And you need to start dealing with that.
你需要面对这个事实
I deal with that every day.
我每天都在面对
Maybe that's the problem.
也许这才是问题所在
Could you please move?
你能让开点吗
Don't roll your eyes at me.
别对我翻白眼
Uh, you don't need to go in there.
那个你不用翻了
That's, uh, just my stuff.
那 是我的私人物品
You found it. You found the Blue Orchid.
你找到了它 你找到了蓝兰花
Yes.
是的
In your stuff.
在你的包里
What's a $20 million missing diamond
下落不明的价值两千万的钻石
doing in your bag?
怎么会在你包里
Viktor's daughter said he kept it on his body at all times.
维克多的女儿说过 这钻石他一直随身带着
I-I don't know how it got in there.
我不知道这个怎么在我包里的
Wait, you're not accusing me?
等等 你们不会想告我吧
Viktor's neighbor said she heard a man
维克多的邻居说 她听到有个男人
arguing with Viktor last night about a diamond.
昨晚因为钻石的事 跟维克多起了争执
Was that man you, Julian?
那人是你吗 朱利安
No.
不是
I mean... okay, yes.
我是说 好吧 是我
Um, I was there.
我当时的确在
So you lied to Agent Van Pelt?
那么你对范佩尔探员说谎了
No. She never directly asked me
没有 她没有直接问过我
if I was at Viktor's house last night.
我昨晚是否去过维克多家里
You should have told her.
你该主动告诉她的
How would that have sounded?
那样听起来不是很有嫌疑吗
That you fought with your boss, drugged him,
你是指你跟你老板吵了起来 你对他下了药
stole his client's diamonds, and then killed him.
偷了他的钻石 然后杀了他
We had a creative argument over how to shape this stone.
我们对如何切割这枚钻石有很大的分歧
We're both artists, passionate.
我们都是充满热情的艺术家
I didn't kill Viktor.
我没有杀维克多
I idolized him.
我崇拜他
Turn around and put your hands behind your head.
转过身去 把手举到脑后
What? Do it.
什么 照做
Well, that certainly was easy.
好吧 这还挺简单的
Yeah, you're just saying that because I found the diamond.
是啊 你能这么说是因为我发现了钻石
You wish.
想得倒美
Come on.
走吧
All righty then.
大功告成了
It's been real.
我这就告别了
Hang on. Where-- where are you going?
等等 你要去哪里
Hello, I'm practically a grown woman.
拜托 我现在是成年人了
I don't need to tell you where I'm going.
没必要告诉你我的去向
No, yeah, I-- I-I know, but...
是没错 我知道 但是...
You're coming back.
你还会回来吧
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
Hey, Jane? No, not now.
简 我现在没空
Wait.
等等
Julian's in holding.
朱利安被扣留了
The D.A. Likes him for the case.
地检官认为他有嫌疑
Is Charlotte...
夏洛特...
Gone. Tea wore off.
消失了 茶的药劲过了
Oh. Well, you were right.
好吧 你说得对
Your hallucination led us to the killer.
你的幻觉领着我们找到了凶手
No, my imaginary daughter was right.
不 我幻想中的女儿说得对
It's all too easy.
这一切太顺利了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, I've never been to that workshop.
我从没去过那件工作室
I've never even met the apprentice.
我从没见过那个学徒
How would I know
我怎么会知道他当时
he was stashing stolen goods there?
正在把偷来的石头藏在那里
Who cares? You found the rock.
那有什么关系 你找到了钻石
That doesn't mean we found the killer.
那不意味着我们找到了真凶
We've got a match for the second set of prints
我们已经在凶器上匹配到了
on the murder weapon. They belong to Julian.
第二组指纹 是朱利安的指纹
Meh, you coppers and your evidence.
你们这些警♥察♥啊 证据啊
You always let it confuse everything.
总是用证据帮倒忙
Of course Julian's prints are gonna be on his boss' tools.
朱利安的指纹当然会在他老板的工具上
They were master and apprentice, right?
他们是师徒关系 对吗
You're really serious about this?
你是说真的
Yes. There's something I am not seeing.
对 我还有没发现的事
Rigsby, where's that necklace?
瑞斯比 那条项链在哪里
What necklace?
什么项链
The one I handed you
从发现尸体的女佣那里
from the maid that found the body.
得来的项链 我交给你了
The gardener found the body.
是园丁发现的尸体
Well...
好吧
It means I hallucinated the maid.
这就是说 女佣也是我幻想的
Why?
为什么
Send myself a message.
是要给自己传递一条信息
An eagle claw necklace.
一条鹰爪项链
What are eagles? Don't answer that.
鹰代表什么 不必回答
They're hunters in the sky
他们是天空中的猎手
with excellent vision.
视野开阔清晰
Just after I... poured the tea,
就在我倒完茶后
I was looking through the kitchen window,
我在往厨房♥的窗外看
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表