剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
But when we got back, Lem pulls me aside.
但当我们回来 莱姆把我拉到一边
He says he can't go through with it,
他说他无法永远隐瞒这件事
And he tries to convince me that we can salvage this thing
他想说服我 说如果我们都去自首
if we all just come clean.
这件事就还有挽回的余地
He was gonna confess to the cops.
他打算向警♥察♥认罪
So I agreed with him.
我同意他的观点
Told him I needed a little bit of time
告诉他我需要一点时间
to get some things in order.
把一切理理顺
But instead, you planned how you were gonna get rid of Lem.
可恰恰相反 你是在计划着如何除掉莱姆
Yes. That night.
对 就在那晚
I asked him to open Catalina II
我请他把卡特琳娜之家二号♥房♥打开
to meet with some late arriving clients.
说要跟晚到的顾客会面
It was scud duty for the junior salesmen,
初级销♥售♥就要随传随到
so he didn't think anything of it.
所以他并没多想
We did it together.
我们一起下的手
So that we'd all be equally guilty.
这样我们就平摊了罪行
We were gonna dump him and the car,
我们打算把他和车一起处理掉
But when we got back out of the house,
但当我们从房♥子里出来的时候
The car w-- it was gone.
那辆车 不见了
That's what screwed us.
就是它坏了事
I still don't understand what happened.
我至今还是不明白是怎么回事
Who took the car?
是谁把车开走了
His car was parked out in front of them fake houses,
他的车停在样♥板♥房♥♥前面
So I took it.
我就把车开走了
Where'd you guys get it?
你们在哪儿找到车的
You can read about it in the paper.
你可以在报纸上读到
Nice digs down here in major crimes.
重案组的案子查得真不错
Agent Wade.
韦德探员
Hey, this is my partner Wayne Rigsby.
这是我的搭档韦恩·瑞斯比
Rigsby, this is Tamsin Wade.
瑞斯比 这是坦辛·韦德
She's heading the new rapid response team for CBI.
她是加调局新成立的快速反应小组的头儿
Oh, nice. It's a pleasure to meet you.
真不错 很高兴认识你
Likewise. That's actually why I came to see you, Cho.
彼此彼此 其实这就是我来找你的原因 周
What's up?
怎么了
I haven't selected an agent from major crimes
我还没为小组挑选到一名
for the team.
重案组的探员呢
It wouldn't interfere with your daily duties,
这不会影响你的日常工作
And I cleared it with Agent Lisbon.
这一点我也跟里斯本探员说明了
So if you're interested, we'd love to have you on board.
所以如果你有兴趣 我们非常欢迎你加入
Sure.
当然
Great.
太好了
Oh, and, uh, end of shift,
还有 下班以后
A few of us are hitting the range
我们一部分人会去打枪
if you want to come join us, say hi to the team.
如果你想来 就来跟队友们打个招呼吧
I'll see you out there.
回头在那儿见
Agent Rigsby. Yeah.
瑞斯比探员 再见
Lem's killer has led the police up in Carrington
杀害莱姆的凶手已经带警♥察♥在卡林顿
to the body of the hunter they killed.
找到了他们杀害的猎人的尸体
Poor guy.
可怜人
Teresa, hey.
特蕾莎
Hey, sarah. Thanks for coming by.
萨拉 谢谢你能来
I wanted you to meet Miss McVie
在我们作出是否指控她的决定之前
before we made a decision about the charges against her.
我想让你见见麦克维小姐
This is Juliana and her brother Noah.
这是朱莉安娜和她的弟弟诺亚
Sarah words at the D.A.'s office.
萨拉在地检办公室工作
She just had a baby boy last year.
她去年刚生了一个小男孩
Yes, I did. Lisbon, do you want to--
没错 里斯本 你要不要...
And I was gonna tell them that their brother died
我还打算告诉他们 他们哥哥的死
because he was going to do the right thing.
是因为他想去做正确的事
He's kind of a hero.
他算是个英雄
Well, yeah, I guess you could say that.
是啊 我想可以这么说
And I was gonna say that given the extenuating circumstances,
我还想说 鉴于这种可减轻罪责的情况
that maybe the CBI and the D.A.'s office
也许加调局和地检办公室
Would consider dropping the charges against Juliana.
可以考虑撤销对朱莉安娜的指控
Because it's the right thing to do.
因为这才是正确的事
Yes.
对
Okay.
好吧
Nicely played, Teresa. You owe me one.
干得好 特蕾莎 你欠我个人情
Good to meet you, Juliana, Noah.
很高兴认识你们 朱莉安娜 诺亚
Charges dropped.
指控撤销了
I see what you did there.
我明白你为我们做了什么
Thank you. I-I really appreciate it.
谢谢 我感激不尽
No problem.
不用客气
Oh. Wait.
等等
These are yours now.
这些现在是你们的了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用客气
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表