剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No, I--just a little mind reading and predictions...
不 我只是会点读心术和占卜术
That's all. Show me.
仅此而已 露两手吧
Please?
拜托啦
Okay.
好吧
How about I tell you what you're gonna have
要不我给你预测一下
for breakfast tomorrow morning? Okay.
你明天要吃的早餐吧 好
I'm gonna need a pen, paper, and an envelope.
我要一支笔 一张纸和一个信封
Tasty. Voila.
好喝 给
Thank you.
谢谢
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I want you to imagine being in your kitchen tomorrow morning.
我要你想象一下明早在厨房♥
This is what I like about tending bar--
这就是我爱看吧台的理由
You meet all kinds.
见多识广
Visualize yourself...
设想自己
Looking into the cupboard...
看碗柜里
Looking at all the items,
看着那么多的东西
thinking about what you're gonna eat.
想想你要吃什么
And then you choose which one you want.
然后选择你要的食物
You got it? Yeah.
选好了吗 好了
You sure?
确定吗
Okay.
好
Done.
完事
Put it somewhere safe. We'll open it tomorrow.
放在保险的地方 明天打开
No peeking. Oh, I wouldn't dream of it.
不许偷看 我不会梦到的
Barmaid!
酒保
Shot of whiskey and a beer back.
一杯威士忌 之后上杯啤酒
What do you need? Backup.
你要什么 支援
I don't like it when you say you need backup
我不喜欢你说要支援
and nothing's happened yet.
却什么事都还没发生
Nothing to worry about. We're just here to talk.
别担心 我们随便聊聊
Uh, do you mind?
介意我们坐这里吗
Oh, she didn't have to go anywhere.
她没必要走开
I already said my piece, but go ahead.
我该说的都说了 不过请随意
Well, we're interested in ancient history--
我们对古代史感兴趣
Which seems to be your department--
好像是你研究的科目
So it's obvious that we start with you.
所以显然我们该先从你问起
We want to know about Hollis Percy's drinking.
我们想了解霍利斯·珀西的酗酒问题
Well, he used to drink and then he stopped.
他以前酗酒 不过后来戒了
Then he started again. You have any idea why?
可他后来又酗酒了 知道原因吗
Well, who knows what drives any other man?
谁知道别人有什么毛病
Mr. Navarro, answer the question.
纳瓦罗先生 请回答问题
Let's try this another way.
要不换个问法
Y-you and Hollis used to knock around together--
你和霍利斯以前总在一起
You're lifelong buddies, huh?
你们算是至交了吧
Yeah, we used to have some fun.
对 我们以前很开心
Well, it seems there was nothing in his current life
看来他现在的生活没什么
that would drive him to drink, so I am guessing
能让他重新酗酒的 所以我猜
it was something from his old life
是他过去经历的事
that came out out of the woodwork.
突然让他不知所措
Or someone. Tell me-- how far off am I?
也可能是因为某个人 告诉我 接近了吗
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Really?
是吗
You know what I find sad?
你知道我发现哪点很悲哀吗
The way you're so tucked in the Percy family pocket.
你对珀西家产这么遮遮掩掩的样子
Tucked in their pocket? Yeah. Like a soiled hankie.
对他们家产遮掩 对 特别不好意思
You got a problem here, boss?
有问题吗 头儿
No. No problem.
没 问题
No we're--we're fine.
这里没事
Okay? We're good?
好吗 我们没事吧
You are hiding information from the police, though,
不过你没对警♥察♥坦白一切
which is a crime. Why would I do that?
这是犯罪 我为什么要隐瞒
Well, possibly to protect yourself
可能是通过保护霍利斯·珀西
by protecting Hollis Percy. I'm not sure.
从而求自保 我不确定
What's he talking about? He doesn't know.
他在说什么 他不知道
Yes, but you do.
对 可你知道
You talk a big game about fighting for this town--
你大张旗鼓地说要为这个镇而战
Fighting for the staff. But the truth is
为这里的员工而战 可事实是
you sold out to Hollis a long time ago.
你早就投靠了霍利斯
So long ago, you probably thought he was your friend--
很久前 你可能以为他是你的朋友
Which is not sad-- that's just stupid.
这并不可悲 只是你蠢而已
You son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Maybe we got a problem.
或许我们有问题
Is this part of the show?
这是表演的一部分吗
No.
不是
He could have asked nicely, that's all I was saying.
他可以友善点问的 我就这点要求
I was there. You want more coffee?
我当时也在场 你还要咖啡吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
And Jane thinks you know who came after Hollis Percy.
简认为你知道找霍利斯·珀西麻烦的人是谁
Based on what, precisely?
他有什么确凿的证据
Well, we don't need to be precise. You do.
我们不需要有确凿的证据 你却需要
Okay.
好
Yeah, we got into some trouble when we were kids.
我们小时候惹上过一点麻烦
Hollis got involved with this one crazy girl--
霍利斯和一个疯女孩好上了
Townie from a few miles up the road--
是几英里外的城里人
She was pretty.
她很漂亮
This was right after he married Joanna.
那是在他和乔安娜新婚后
He do that a lot?
他一贯这样吗
Slumming it with the local girls? Yeah, he did.
和当地女孩乱搞 是的
But this girl got pregnant.
可这个女孩怀孕了
And Hollis paid her to-- to deal with it.
霍利斯给她钱善后
Her brother found out--
她哥哥发现了
Uh, her brother was bad news.
她哥哥可不是吃素的
He roughed up Hollis pretty thoroughly.
他对霍利斯大打出手
And the brother held a grudge this whole time.
而且一直对他怀恨在心
Yeah, he might have.
可能是这样
He was in prison for 12 years. He got out a month ago.
他在监狱蹲了十二年 一个月前刚出狱
I thought maybe he came looking for a handout from Hollis.
我想或许他来找霍利斯要点钱
The rich guy he had dirt on.
他有这个有钱人的把柄
Something like that. What happened to the girl?
差不多是这样 那个女孩怎么样了
Well, we heard she went back home.
我们听说她回家了
This was 30 years ago.
那是三十年前的事了
Hollis was a mess.
霍利斯是个麻烦精
His dad found out-- almost disowned him.
他爸发现了 差点和他断绝关系
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
Yes, we had a falling out, but...
对 我们吵架了 可...
Hollis was always my friend.
霍利斯始终是我的朋友
And Ian--he had no idea. He's a good kid.
而伊恩 他不知道 他是个好孩子
And you may have given your friend's killer
你可能给了杀你朋友的凶手
a 2-day head start.
两天的时机
I need to know the guy's name--
告诉我这家伙的名字
The brother.
那女孩的哥哥
Flores. Dominic Flores.
弗洛瑞斯 多米尼克·弗洛瑞斯
You gonna touch all of them?
你准备摸个遍吗
Haven't touched that one.
还没碰过这个
I'm looking for poppy. Lisbon took it.
我在找罂粟花口味的 里斯本拿走了
If you want poppy, grab the everything bagel.
你要罂粟花口味的 就拿那个全味面包
Yeah, but it has all that other stuff on it.
是 可其它口味也都在里面
Like those onion scraps, I mean, what are the point of those?
比如那些洋葱屑 吃那些干什么
All you see are problems. All I see are bagels.
你满眼都是问题 我看到的都是面包
Just make a choice.
选一个得了
Where are we with the brother--
哥哥的调查有什么进展
Hollis' old buddy?
霍利斯的老朋友
Oh, you mean Dominic Flores?
你是说多米尼克·弗洛瑞斯
He's fresh out of Folsom serving 12 years and 7 weeks
他刚从福尔松释放 因抢劫
for robbing-- what did it say?
服刑12年零7个月 上面说什么
16 jewelry stores and a pet shop.
抢了16家珠宝店和一家宠物商店
Yeah. He stole a boa constrictor.
是的 他偷了一条蟒蛇
Of course he did.
当然了
He was released a month ago.
一个月前刑满释放
His parole officer says he's been diligent.
他的假释官说他很勤奋
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表