剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, Cho.
周
Okay, how'd you do that?
你怎么知道是我
Well, you tread a little heavier than Lisbon,
你脚步比里斯本轻一些
and Rigby's car isn't in the lot.
而瑞斯比的车没在停车场
We've got a case and Lisbon's busy.
有案子了 但是里斯本在忙
So you and I are riding out.
所以我们俩过去
Excellent. I'll meet you downstairs.
好极了 楼下见
Okay.
好的
Quaint.
真古色古香啊
Yeah.
是啊
I'm Kimball Cho. This is Patrick Jane.
我是周金宝 这位是派翠克·简
County coroner. Deb Granger. Pleased to meet you.
我是县里的验尸官黛比·格兰杰 幸会
We don't get to work a lot of murders around here.
我们这儿不太有谋杀案
You got a little, uh, something on your-- oh.
你是不是那里有点...
Brain matter. Good catch.
脑浆 眼真尖
Victim's name is Hollis Percy. 61 years of age.
死者名叫霍利斯·珀西 六十一岁
His wife found him this morning.
今早他的妻子发现了他的尸体
And he owned the town of Percy. The whole town?
他是珀西镇的所有者 整个镇都是他的
Yeah. Schools, roads, bakery--
是的 学校 道路 面包店
Been in his family since the Gold Rush.
淘金热起就都是他家的产业了
Not exactly booming by the looks of it.
这里看起来不怎么繁荣
They still get a little tourism off the highway.
这里还是有点偏走旅游路线的
Smells of juniper.
有杜松的味道
Cologne?
古龙水吗
Uh, I don't-- no. More like...
我不知... 不 更像是
Cheap gin--
廉价的杜松子酒
Drunken out of necessity, not pleasure.
是被灌醉的 而不是因为高兴才喝的
So, he drank alone. He let the killer in.
他本来在独酌 后来放凶手进门
He knew him or her. They argued--
他认识他或者她 他们起了争执
How'd you know they argued?
你怎么知道他们起了争执
Well, he is dead.
他都死了
What did they argue about? Well, I don't know.
他们在争执什么 我不清楚
What do people argue about?
人们通常都为什么而争吵
Money, power, love, jealousy--
不外乎金钱 权力 爱情 嫉妒
Revenge... sorry, I shouldn't do that.
还有复仇 抱歉 我不该插嘴的
Oh, no. Jump right in.
没关系 想法多多益善
This is a murder. It's exciting.
这是起谋杀案 多令人兴奋
What's your guess on time of death?
死亡时间大概是什么时候
Rigor stiffness suggests 12 hours or more.
根据尸体的僵硬度分♥析♥在十二小时或更久之前
Probably that's your murder weapon.
那把枪应该就是凶器
It's an antique. Colt 1851 navy. .36 caliber.
这是把古董枪 柯尔特海军1851式手♥枪♥ 点36口径
Probably hasn't been fired in a century.
很可能已经有一个世纪没开火过了
Right. So, instead, your guy... or gal--
所以那个凶手没有开枪 而是用枪托
Whack. Whack.
重击死者 重击死者
Penetrating trauma to the back of the skull
死者后脑的穿透性创伤
was introduced by the butt of the gun.
是被枪托重击所致
Once I pop the calvarium,
等我打开颅骨以后
I'll know if that's our official cause of death.
就会知道其真实死因
That's great. Let's pop the calvarium.
很好 那就开颅骨吧
You two hold here.
你们俩待在这里
What is...
怎么
We're gonna hold here.
我们待在这里
They've got this covered.
那个让他们去搞定
Like I said, folks, anything can happen here
各位 正如我说的那样 在我们加州珀西镇
in rough 'n' tumble Percy, California.
您想看到的没有什么不可能
Let's--wait--let's have uh--uh, a big round of applause
稍等 让我们为我们的现代火枪手们
for our modern-day gunslingers here, yeah.
送上热烈的掌声
What the hell are you doing? This is a crime scene.
你到底在干什么 这里是犯罪现场
Don't you know there's a dead body in there?
你难道不知道里面躺着一具死尸吗
These people paid 25 bucks each in advance.
这些人都预先交了二十五美元
They're entitled to a show. Well, they got one.
他们有权看演出 那现在已经看过了
Now shut this down and clear the area right now.
马上停止演出 把附近的人都清空
I don't know. I think that's why I liked San Francisco.
我也说不好 这大概就是我喜欢旧金山的原因吧
I never saw myself living in the place I grew up.
我从没想过我会在自己长大的地方生活
You know?
你明白吗
Yeah. I know.
我明白
What about you?
你呢
Where did you grow up?
你是在哪里长大的
Oh, we moved around--
我们经常搬家
for dad's work, and then for mom's work...
有时是因为我父亲的工作 有时是因为我母亲的
I like to say I grew up in America.
我只能说我在美国长大
I hate to do this, but I have to run.
实在很抱歉 我必须得走了
We have a fresh case.
有个新案子
Please. I'm glad we were able to do this--
别这么说 我很高兴我们能像这样
Sit down like this.
坐下来聊聊
This is nice.
这样很棒
You're really easy to talk to, Teresa.
跟你聊天很轻松 特蕾莎
Thanks, Bob.
谢谢你 鲍勃
Are there any new lines of inquiry on Red John?
血腥约翰的案子有什么新的调查线路吗
We've had some leads, but...
我们有一些线索 但是
I hate to admit it-- we're kind of stuck.
我不愿承认 但是我们的确卡壳了
Nothing. No.
没有新进展
What about Jane?
简那边呢
I don't think he has anything.
我认为他没什么新线索
But he'd tell you if he did.
但他找到会告诉你的吧
Yeah. Yeah, he would.
对 他会
Okay. Well, I'm sure we'll talk.
那好 下次再谈
Homeland security beckons.
国土安♥全♥局♥找我
Is it cold in here? Yeah. A/C's on the fritz
里面是不是很冷 对 空调出故障了
It's stuck on cold. They got someone coming in.
卡在冷风档了 已经找人过来修理了
So I'm not crazy, okay. Right.
所以我没疯 看看 这个
Percy, California. Incorporated by J.D. Percy
加州珀西镇 由J.D.珀西所建
As a trading post in 1870.
1870年成了商栈
Trade dried up, but the Percy family stayed.
后来贸易缩水了 但是珀西家族留下了
They tried to make it work.
他们想要振兴这里
It's basically been a tourist town for the past 30 years.
过去三十年来 这里基本成了一个旅游小镇
But that hasn't been going too great.
但旅游业发展也不是太好
Sorry. It was a "Welcome back" gift.
不好意思 这是"欢迎回归"的礼物
Very thoughtful, Wayne. Well, how did you know it was from me?
很有心啊 韦恩 你怎么知道是我送的
I'm a homicide detective.
我可是凶案组警探
Now, Hollis Percy owned every building.
镇上所有建筑都是霍利斯·珀西的产业
People pay him rent, and he was the bank.
人们付给他租金 他就相当于是银行
That property belongs to his wife--
不过几周前 财产归属人
Joanna-- for a few weeks, anyway.
变更为他的妻子乔安娜
Well, why only a few weeks? He ran out of money.
为什么几周前才变更 他的钱花光了
The Wild West Show was a last-ditch chance to drum up some cash,
牛仔骑术表演是能赚到钱的最后机会
but now the whole place is up for sale.
但现在整个地方都要被变卖♥♥了
They started selling property this year.
就在今年他们开始出♥售♥地♥产♥
Houses, stores-- people rented for generations
房♥屋 商店 数代的租客
and now becoming owners.
都成了主人
A lot of money changing hands.
大量的资金转手
There could be motive there.
这可能就是谋杀动机
Go through all the real estate transactions--
去调查一下所有的土地买♥♥卖♥♥交易
See if anything shakes loose.
看看有什么可疑之处
Any usable prints on the gun? Doesn't look that way.
枪上有任何可提取的指纹吗 似乎没有
Okay. I'm going to go talk to the family.
好 我去找家属谈谈
Make sure they take care of this A/C today.
让他们务必今天把空调修好
That was it? That's all Kirkland said.
就这些吗 柯克兰就说了这些
He was just fishing.
他只是在引我上钩
Don't you think it's odd--
你不觉得奇怪吗
Homeland Security's fascination with a California serial killer?
国土安♥全♥局♥那么关心一个加州的连环杀手
Everything about Bob Kirkland is odd.
鲍勃·柯克兰身上的一切都很奇怪
Well, yes. Just add that to the list.
没错 你就把他加到名单里吧
Hello there.
你们好
Emmett Cook, chief of police.
我是这里的警♥察♥局长埃米特·库克
Sorry I couldn't be at the crime scene.
抱歉我之前没在犯罪现场
Yeah, why couldn't you be there?
你为什么没去
Something a little more pressing than a murder?
有事情比谋杀案还紧急吗
I'm Agent Lisbon, and this is Patrick Jane.
我是里斯本探员 这位是派翠克·简
Um, actually, I couldn't be there 'cause I was dealing with a fire.
实际上我没去是因为当时正在救火
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表