剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
And what happened?
出了什么事
She stopped wanting to leave the house,
她不想再离开那所房♥子
started getting paranoid,
开始胡思联想
thought people were out to get her.
以为大家想伤害她
Were they?
谁想抓她
No. Not at all. It was all in her head.
没人 压根没人 是她凭空想象的
She fired all her servants
她辞掉了所有仆人
and was living in that big old pile by herself.
然后独自住在那栋老宅里
Look, the police said
听着 警♥察♥说
that there was nothing stolen from the house.
房♥子里没有东西失窃
There are no signs of robbery.
也没有抢劫的迹象
Someone commits a murder in a house like that
会有人在房♥子里杀人
and doesn't take anything? No money, no jewels?
然后不偷不抢吗 钱和珠宝都没拿
No expensive works of art?
也没拿走名贵艺术品
It doesn't make any sense, does it?
根本解释不通 是吧
Well, not yet.
现在还没法解释
It's an ongoing investigation.
这桩案子正在调查之中
Yeah, it's ongoing.
是的 在调查之中
Uh, could you provide us with your aunt's doctor's name?
能提供你们姑妈的医生的姓名吗
The one who called the security guard?
就是打电♥话♥给保安的那位
I didn't know her doctor. I'm sorry.
我不认识她的医生 抱歉
As I said, my aunt had become withdrawn in recent years.
我说了 我姑妈最近几年变得很孤僻
I didn't communicate with her much.
我不常和她联♥系♥
You had a falling out? No.
你们吵翻了 没
As her mind went, she became difficult.
只是她变的越来越糊涂 也越来越难相处
I admit I distanced myself.
我承认 我保持了距离
I preferred to remember her as she was.
我更希望我脑海中的她是以前的样子
Okay. So before that, you--you were close?
好 那么在那之前 你们走的挺近
Well, some of my fondest memories from childhood
我童年时代最快乐的回忆就是
were sailing with my aunt Elise on the"Songbird."
和我姑妈伊莉丝坐着"夜莺号♥"泛舟
Your aunt liked sailboats?
你姨妈喜欢帆船
Well, aside from the family's charitable foundations,
除了家族慈善基金会之外
it was her greatest joy.
这是她最大的乐趣
I don't think a week went by that she wasn't out on the water.
一周不划船她都受不了
Even at her age? Was that safe?
就算如此高龄 这样安全吗
There was a girl that went with her
有个在码头的姑娘
down at the marina.
会和她一起去
玻底加湾 加利福尼亚
夜莺号♥
Cayce Robbins?
凯西·罗宾斯
That's right.
没错 是我
I'm Agent Lisbon with the CBI.
我是加调局的里斯本探员
This is my associate, Patrick Jane.
这是我的同事 派翠克·简
We spoke on the phone.
我们之前通过电♥话♥
Oh, about Elise.
对 关于伊莉丝
You going somewhere?
你要去哪里吗
Yeah, Elise always said she wanted her ashes
伊莉丝总是说 她希望她的骨灰
scattered out at sea, out of sight of land.
能撒入大海 远离陆地
So I figured it's my duty to make that happen.
所以我想 我有义务实现她的愿望
I'm just waiting to get the ashes.
我现在在等她的骨灰
That's gonna have to wait until after our investigation.
这件事得推迟到我们的调查结束之后了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's awful to think what happened to her.
在她身上发生的一切 不忍♥回想
Can you think of anybody who may have wanted to kill her?
你知道有谁可能会杀她吗
Uh, I-I can't, but I only sailed with her.
我不知道 我只和她一起划船
I don't know much about her life on land.
我并不太了解她在陆地上的生活
What about her mental state?
她的精神状况你了解吗
In the last few years,
在过去的几年里
you see any signs of senility?
你有看到任何她衰老的迹象吗
Elise? No, she was sharper than most people my age.
伊莉丝 没有 她比我这个年纪的很多人都敏锐
I didn't like all the pills she was taking, though.
不过 我不是很喜欢她吃的那些药
Doctors prescribe too many pills these days, I think.
我想 现在的医生开的药都太多了
What were the pills she was taking?
她都吃了哪些药
Or--or better still,
如果你知道
you know the name of the doctor that prescribed them?
开药医生的名字 那就更好了
You know, there's some in the cabin. I can go get 'em.
还有一些药就在船舱里 我可以拿给你们
Thank you. Very helpful.
谢谢 非常有帮助
Seems like a civilized way to travel, don't you think?
看起来是种很文明的旅行方式 你不觉得吗
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Stuck on that thing in the middle of the ocean?
在汪♥洋♥大海之上 被困在那个东西里
It's like being in a prison cell with a chance of drowning.
那就像是待在一个会溺水身亡的监狱囚室里
There you go. Hope that helps.
给你们 希望有用
"Dr. Reinhardt."
莱因哈特医生
Yeah, thank you. It does. Thank you.
谢谢 非常有用 谢谢
Right this way, Agent Lisbon.
这边请 里斯本探员
Come on.
走吧
Uh, I was just about to learn how to drive her wild.
我刚才在学"如何让她狂野起来"
Five easy steps.
轻松五步
I've been Elise Vogelsong's personal physician
我做伊莉丝·沃格松的私人医生
for almost two years. I felt a particular concern.
有两年了 我之前特别担忧她的状况
She was in the early stages of dementia.
她当时正处于痴呆的早期阶段
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
Anyone who spent any time with Elise Vogelsong
任何和伊莉丝·沃格松待在一起的人
would recognize the symptoms.
都能发现她痴呆的症状
As a doctor, it was obvious.
做为医生 我看的更清楚
What kind of symptoms?
什么样的症状
Well, the onset of dementia can manifest in various ways.
痴呆有很多种明显的症状
In her case, it took the form of an intense persecution mania.
而她的症状则是强烈的被害妄想症
I was not comfortable with her living alone,
我不太希望她独自居住
but... Elise Vogelsong was a very...
但伊莉丝·沃格松是个非常
strong-willed woman.
固执的女人
Is that why you were so quick to send the security company
所以你才会立刻让保安公♥司♥派人
to go and check on her?
去查看她的情况吗
Well, I'd spoken to Elise the evening before,
前一晚 我曾和伊莉丝说过话
So when I couldn't get a reply the next morning,
所以当我第二天早上得不到回复的时候
I became concerned.
我很担心
I worried she'd fallen and hurt herself.
我担心她会摔倒伤了自己
The idea that she'd been brutally murdered--
但是她竟会被残忍♥的谋杀
It's beyond all comprehension.
我实在是无法理解
Well, better than the discovery
总比发现她的死
that her death was related to your care.
和你的关心有关要好
That must have been a relief.
那种想法一定让你如释重负吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, your primary emotion as you talk right now
你现在谈论伊莉丝·沃格松的时候
about Elise Vogelsong is that of relief.
给人的主要感觉就是"如释重负"
Why is that?
为什么呢
Where do you... get this idea?
你怎么...会有这种想法
Is this an effective method of investigation,
这是一种有效的调查手段吗
making things up?
靠编故事
Or do you consider evidence as well?
你们还讲证据吗
Somebody told us they thought
有人告诉我们 他们认为
you were prescribing Elise way too many drugs.
你给伊莉丝开了过多的药
This... is a mild sleep aid.
这是温和的助眠药
I was attempting to regulate Elise Vogelsong's sleep cycles.
我当时是想调节伊莉丝·沃格松的睡眠周期
Balanced sleep cycles are a bulwark against dementia.
平衡的睡眠周期是对抗痴呆的有力屏障
This is widely known.
这点世人皆知
Now I understand you must pursue all avenues of inquiry,
我理解你们需要调查每一条线索
but embracing the medical theories of laypersons...
但这外行的医学理论
does not seem productive.
实在是不敢恭维啊
Did you approve of Elise Vogelsong sailing?
你是否赞同伊莉丝·沃格松划船
I did not. Not at her age and her condition.
我不同意 就她的年龄和身体状况来说
But as I said, she was a willful woman.
但就像我说的 她是个固执的女人
You didn't think it was good for her to get out of the house?
你不认为走出家门对她来说是件好事
Of course I did, but not by going out to sea
我当然赞同 但那也不意味着要出海划船
or spending time with mentally unstable war veterans.
或是和精神状态不稳定的老兵们在一起
That was her charity work?
那是她慈善事业的一部分吗
The Vogelsong Soldiers' home.
沃格松退伍军人收♥容♥所♥
I told her it was dangerous, but...
我和她说了这很危险 但...
Curtis and Alex Wiley. Both artists.
柯蒂斯和阿历克斯·威利 都是艺术家
They own the california impressionist gallery.
他们有一家加州印象派画廊
Successful?
开的成功吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表