剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You're a little in love with him, eh?
你有点儿爱上他了
But he's so secretive and controlling.
但他总是神神秘秘的难以捉摸
That's hard, isn't it?
很痛苦 是不是
We're here because of Eileen.
我们来是为了艾琳的事儿
It was that scum Roddy Turner killed her, no doubt.
肯定是那个混♥蛋♥罗迪·特纳杀了她 绝对的
Well, Roddy and his uncle say it was you.
可罗迪和他叔叔说是你杀的
Words are cheap.
说话总是很容易的
It was Roddy she was afraid of, wasn't it?
她害怕的那个人是罗迪 不是吗
It was him, and god knows he'll pay.
肯定是他干的 他肯定会有报应的
Well, whoever killed Eileen and took Caitlyn,
杀了艾琳的人把凯特琳也抱走了
They had help from Red John,
血腥约翰帮了他
and you're more the Red John type of man.
而你比较像血腥约翰那一类人
Red john.
血腥约翰
Any punk killer who wants to fool with you
任何一个低劣;的杀手只要
can paint a smiley face on the wall.
在墙上画个笑脸都能骗过你
"Ooh, it's Red John!"
"是血腥约翰干的"
It was Red John.
确实是血腥约翰干的
Red john has your mind completely messed up.
血腥约翰把你的脑子都弄乱了
You see him every place you look.
在哪儿你都能看到他的影子
You think you're getting closer,
你以为你快抓到他了
but he is just playing with you.
可他只是在耍你
We'll see.
走着瞧
Has it never occurred to you
你有没有想过
to ask exactly how Red John is always one step ahead of you?
为什么血腥约翰总能比你领先一步
How is it he seems to read your mind?
为什么他能读懂你的思想呢
You tell me. Red John's got powers.
你说呢 血腥约翰有特异功能
Real psychic powers that you refuse to believe in.
真正的特异功能 而你却不愿意相信
Teresa will hear what I'm saying,
特蕾莎会相信我说的
But you've no faith,
但因为你没有信仰
so you're deaf to the truth.
所以你总拒绝相信真理
He's got powers.
他有特异功能
That's why he'll always defeat you.
所以你不可能赢得了他
So I take it you have no alibi for the night before last.
也就是说你前天晚上没有不在场证明
No. No, I don't.
没 没有
Thank you for your time, Mr. Barlow.
感谢你抽空和我们谈话 巴洛先生
Entirely my pleasure.
是我的荣幸
It's odd, isn't it,
凡事就是这么奇怪
how the daughters of alcoholics so often are the best kind of women.
酒鬼的女儿总能成为最出色的女性
When you find the baby, bring her to me.
找到孩子后 把她还给我
She'll be well looked after.
我会好好照顾她的
That's not the way it works.
事情可没这么简单
Oh, does it not?
没有吗
I'm sure we'll sort something out.
我相信我们会有办法让事情变得简单的
Think on what I said.
好好想想我说的
It's honest advice from a friend.
这是一个老朋友的忠告
Good seeing you, Sean.
很高兴再见到你 肖恩
Wow. That was intense.
紧张死我了
You okay?
你还好吧
Oh, I'm fine. You okay? He didn't spook you, did he?
我还好 你呢 他没吓着你吧
Yeah. He didn't spook you?
吓到了 他没吓着你吧
Ah, he's a good showman. I'll give him that.
我只能说他的演技很好
Ahh... I couldn't read him.
我完全读不出他的想法
He might have killed Eileen, or... he might be right.
可能他杀了艾琳 可能他说得也对
Maybe he believes that Roddy did do it.
也许他真的以为是罗迪干的
Or...
又或者
Maybe I've just fallen for some punk playing a trick.
我被他的小花招给耍了
What if he's right?
会不会他说的是对的
What if Red John really does have powers?
会不会血腥约翰真的有特异功能
Please.
拜托
A-and what if dolphins were actually aliens
会不会海豚真的是
from another galaxy? That would be kind of cool.
来自另一个星系的外星人 酷毙了
I'm serious. How did red john do what he did.
我说真的 血腥约翰是怎么做到的
He read your mind.
他知道了你的想法
It was a cool trick, just like I said.
我说过了 这只是个巧妙的把戏而已
This woman--Sandra Guzman-- have you seen her?
这个女人 桑德拉·古兹曼 见过吗
She just got on the bus.
她刚上车
CBI!
加调局
Hey, Sandra.
桑德拉
Why have you been running from us, Sandra?
你为什么要躲着我们 桑德拉
We just wanted to talk to you about what you saw at the motel.
我们只想问你在汽车旅馆所看到的事
Did you see in that room? That was the devil in there.
你看到那房♥间里的了吗 那里有个魔鬼
I don't want nothing to do with that.
我不想扯上关系
I don't want...to talk about it.
我不想谈这事
I just want to forget I ever saw it.
我只想忘记我看到的
And how's that working out for you?
结果怎么样
Not so good.
不理想
I can't sleep.
我失眠
Every time I close my eyes, I see that poor woman.
我一闭上眼睛 就看到那个可怜的女人
So maybe you do need to talk about it.
那或许你该谈谈这事
Tell me exactly what you saw when you walked into the room.
告诉我你走进房♥间都看到了什么
I was...
我当时
I was pulling my cart in,
正在把我的车推进去
so I didn't see the bed right away.
所以没马上看到那张床
A-and I was thinking she moved out,
我当时在想她退房♥了
because before, when I did the room,
因为之前我打扫房♥间的时候
she had, like, stacks of diapers and baby milk.
她房♥里有成堆的尿布和奶粉
But it was all gone.
但那时都不见了
So I thought they left.
所以我以为他们走了
And then I turn around,
然后我转过身
look at the bed, and, oh, my god.
看了一下床 我的老天
Her eyes were open, looking right at me.
她睁着眼 正好看着我
I fell down, I was so scared.
我倒在地上 给吓坏了
The carpet was all wet with her blood.
地毯被她的血浸透了
And when you arrived for work that morning,
那天早上你上班的时候
did you notice any strangers? Anybody acting weird?
看到有生人吗 有人表现诡异吗
Anything out of the ordinary?
没有异常吗
Nothing.
没有
What happened to the baby?
孩子怎么样了
We don't know yet.
还不知道
The motel maid-- blameless.
这个女佣 是清白的
But illuminating. We need to go back to Carson Springs,
可她给我了我启发 我们得回卡尔森泉
But first, you need to let Roddy Turner go.
但首先 你得放走罗迪·特纳
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, so we have two prime suspects.
好 现在有两个主要嫌犯
Roddy Turner-- Eileen's husband--
罗迪·特纳 艾琳的丈夫
And Sean Barlow-- her uncle.
还有肖恩·巴洛 她舅舅
Both men are pointing at each other as the guilty party.
这两个人都指认对方有罪
We need your help to find out which one is in fact the killer.
我们需要你帮我们查出谁是真正的凶手
Uh... uh, d-don't worry.
别担心
There'll be no danger.
不会有危险
Oh, I-I don't mind that. What's the plan exactly?
我不是怕有危险 具体是什么计划
We're gonna let both men know that there is a baby--
我们要让这两个人知道有个婴儿
A baby that resembles baby Caitlyn--
一个很像凯特琳宝宝的婴儿
That has been left here with you.
现在和你在一起
Now we're assuming that the killer has baby Caitlyn
我们假设凯特琳宝宝在凶手手里
or knows where she is, so he will know
或者凶手知道宝宝的下落 所以他会知道
that the baby that's left here with you is not her.
你手里的宝宝不是凯特琳宝宝
Oh, I see. So only the innocent man
我懂了 那只有无辜的人
will show up to see if the baby is Caitlyn.
会来看这个宝宝是不是凯特琳
Exactly. And the guilty man simply won't show.
没错 而凶手不会出现
Clever. If you're willing.
聪明 你愿意的话
Of course. Splendid.
当然愿意 太好了
Great.
很好
A little girl has been left at the CPS offices in Carson Springs.
有个小女孩被留在了卡尔森泉的儿童保护机构
I am trying to confirm I.D. as Caitlyn Turner,
我在核实是不是凯特琳·特纳
and you're listed as one of the contacts.
你被列为联♥系♥人之一
Does Caitlyn have a small birthmark on her left arm?
凯特琳的左臂上是不是有个小胎记
Yes. Yes, she does.
是的 有
Yeah, hello?
喂
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表