剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, Nancy was, uh, the likely candidate.
南希是很有可能的人选
She's also a classic power dater.
她还是个典型的强势型约会对象
A what?
什么
Oh, you know the type.
你知道那种人
They date down so they
他们专挑配不上自己的人约会
have all the power in a relationship.
以确保在感情中的强势
Oh. And how did you know this?
你怎么知道的
Uh, well, she had more than half of the space in Ernie's closet.
欧尼家的衣柜里 一大半都是她的东西
I mean, she didn't even live there
我是说 她根本不住这儿
and she had more than half of his closet space?
却占据了他家一大半的衣橱空间
And how did you know which safe deposit box was Nancy's?
你怎么知道哪个保险箱是南希的
I hot read her.
我对她用了热读术
I had the list of owners and the bank staff files.
我有户主的名单和银行职员的档案
I knew one of the names had to be Nancy in disguise.
我知道其中有一个名字是南希的化名
Hudson?
哈德森吗
No one ever strays very far when it comes to false names.
没人会用跟自己真名毫无关联的化名
Nancy said that she grew up
南希说过她是在纽约北部的
in a small town in upstate New York--Newburgh.
一个叫纽堡的小镇长大的
On the Hudson River.
哈德森河边上
On the Hudson River. Mm.
就在哈德森河边上
You know, these shoes are actually quite comfortable.
这双鞋真的相当舒服
They're growing on me.
它们太合我的脚了
Not on me.
我可没感觉
No?
没有吗
Oh, hey, Teresa. Glad you made it.
特蕾莎 很高兴你来了
It's a pretty high-class crowd.
来了这么多高层人士
I wish you would've warned me.
你早跟我说一声就好了
Nah. They're pussycats. Come on. I'll introduce you.
他们不会介意的 来吧 我给你引荐
Teresa Lisbon,
特蕾莎·里斯本
this is district attorney Don Wolcott.
这位是地检官唐·沃尔科特
FBI Bureau Director Charles Bailey...
联调局局长查尔斯·贝利
Sir.
您好
Senator Eileen Dawkins. State Senator.
参议员艾琳·道金斯 是州议员
Here. Have a seat. Get you a drink?
来 请坐 喝点什么
Yeah. Can I have a scotch on the rocks, please?
好 我能来杯加冰苏格兰威士忌吗
You got it.
马上就来
Oh, I think you know this guy, right?
我想你认识这个人 对吗
Teresa.
特蕾莎
I didn't take you for a gambler.
我没想过你会喜欢赌博
Oh, it's not gambling if you know you're gonna win.
如果知道自己赢定了 就不算是赌了
Well, we got a live one. Watch out.
口气不小 大家悠着点
There you go.
你的酒
Thank you
谢谢
Look at that, huh?
瞧瞧这双鞋
Beautiful work.
手艺真不错
Yeah. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Here.
给你
For the rental.
这是租金
Thank you. Good night, Mr. Jane. Good night.
谢谢你 晚安 简先生 晚安
Good night, Niko.
晚安 尼克
I'm headed home. I'll see you tomorrow.
我回家了 明天见
Uh, yeah, tomorrow-- curry, definitely.
好啊 明天一定要吃咖喱
I feel like some Indian.
我想吃点印度菜
You gotta tell me. How did you come up with Hutten's name?
你必须告诉我 你是怎么知道赫顿的名字的
It's driving me crazy.
这想得我快疯了
Fair enough.
好吧
Get a pen and some paper.
拿出纸笔
Write down a name, any name.
随便写个名字
Wayne Rigsby.
韦恩·瑞斯比
You guessed?
你猜到的
No. Although with that name, it wouldn't be hard to.
不是 不过他的名字并不难猜
I, uh, read your pen.
我洞穿了你的笔法
So you cheated?
所以你作弊了
That's a dirty word.
这个词可不雅
Maybe just a little.
也许是作了点弊
Well, here's what I think of your little trick.
好吧 我对你的小作弊有点看法
I didn't quite get the first word,
我没看懂第一个词
but the second word was definitely "You."
不过第二个词肯定是"你"
Good night.
晚安
Oh, well, that's not very nice.
这么写可不友善
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表