剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hi, boss.
头儿
Driver sustained heavy lacerations
司机遭受严重割伤
and head trauma, but believe it or not,
以及头部外伤 但据他们说
they're saying he'll live.
他会活下去的
Lucky.
幸运的人
Victim's Sharon Warwick, 23.
死者名叫莎伦·沃里克 二十三岁
She went off of a balcony, Room 914.
她是从914号♥房♥的阳台摔下来的
Rigsby's up there right now with the forensics team.
瑞斯比现在正跟鉴证小组在上面
Now off the bruise on the cheek and the ripped vest,
从死者脸颊上的淤青和被撕开的背心来看
we're thinking it's murder.
这是起谋杀案
Catering staff?
她是餐厅服务员
Actually, she was a cast member.
事实上 她是剧组成员
Show's called "Torch".
音乐剧《火炬》
It's a story about intersecting lives and loves
讲述了上世纪五十年代纽约一家夜♥总♥会♥中
in a New York night club in the 1950s.
生命与爱情相互交织的故事
The event tonight was a fund-raiser for the show.
今晚的晚宴是为演出募款
Multiple witnesses say the time of death is 8:01 p.m.,
多名目击者称死者死亡时间是晚上八点零一分
right when the performance was set to begin.
就在表演正要开始的时候
Well, what was she doing up there?
上面发生了什么事
We don't know yet.
目前还不清楚
She was I.D.'d by Warren Dodge, the producer.
是制片人沃伦·道奇认出她的
He's in there with the director.
他跟导演在里面
All right.
好的
Poor Sharon.
可怜的莎伦
Tragedy. Absolute tragedy.
悲剧 太悲剧了
But you know what? We're gonna regroup,
但我们要重整旗鼓
and we'll move forward from this, Bran,
我们会度过这一切的 布兰
better and stronger. You'll see.
我们会更好更强的 你看着吧
Warren, our star is in a cab blotto,
沃伦 我们的女主角正坐在出租车里烂醉如泥
our second lead is dead.
女二号♥死了
How do you propose we do better and stronger?
我们怎么可能更好更强
Bran, listen Uh, Mr. Dodge?
布兰 听着 道奇先生
Yes? I'm Agent Lisbon.
什么事 我是里斯本探员
I need to ask you some questions.
我需要问你几个问题
Of course. Of course. Can you give me just one minute?
好的 当然 你能稍微给我点时间吗
Bran, we are going to get "Torch" to Broadway.
布兰 我们要把《火炬》带到百老汇去
We are, all right?
相信我 好吗
I'll take care of the investors.
我来处理投资方的事
Hanover is solid, that's 50% of our money.
汉诺威很可靠 这样一半的钱就有了
It's only the other investors we have to worry about, all right?
这样就只需要担心其他那些投资商了 对吧
Your job is to keep calm
你的任务
and reassure the cast and crew, all right?
就是去安抚演员和工作人员 好吗
Mr. Dodge.
道奇先生
Yes? And you are?
是的 你是
Uh, Bran McTavish, the director.
布兰·麦克塔维什 我是导演
Did either of you actually see Sharon Warwick fall?
你们两位有亲眼看到莎伦·沃里克坠楼吗
I was inside. The show was starting.
我在里面 演出要开始了
And I arrived
我到的时候
right after it happened.
惨剧已经发生了
Do you have any idea
你们知道
what she was doing up in room 914?
她为何去914房♥吗
Well, we were using that area as a dressing room for this event.
那块区域是我们这次演出用的化妆室
She was supposed to be down in the ballroom.
她本应在下面的宴会大厅的
She was third cue.
她第三个出场
Third cue? Yeah.
第三个出场 对
We had, uh, actors scattered about
我们让演员零零散散地
dressed as hotel guests, workers, caterers.
装扮成酒店客人 工作人员和餐厅服务员
It was Bran's idea to start the show.
开场是布兰的创意
Yeah, a guest breaks out into song,
对 一个客人突然出来唱歌♥
then the bellboy, then the waitress.
然后是侍者 再是女服务员
That was Sharon.
就是莎伦
She was supposed to be in the ballroom.
她该呆在宴会大厅的
You've both been really helpful.
你们帮了大忙
If you wouldn't mind going up to the room
如果可以的话 请你们在我们调查时
while we start the investigation,
到上面的房♥间来
I'd be grateful.
谢谢
Anything we can do.
我们定当尽力
Hey, Lisbon.
里斯本
Where the hell are you?
你到底去哪里了
Don't tell me you're at the hospital.
别跟我说你在医院
I'm not at the hospital.
我没在医院
We caught a case.
有案子了
You're needed at the crime scene.
你得到案发现场来
I'll be there soon.
我马上到
You're at the hospital, aren't you?
你在医院 对吧
You told me to tell you
是你让我不要告诉你
I'm not at the hospital.
我在医院的
What do you want? Make up your mind.
你到底想怎样 想清楚
Get out of there.
离开那儿
If Jason Lennon wakes up,
如果杰森·列侬醒了
and if he talks,
如果他开口了
and if he knows Red John's identity,
如果他知道血腥约翰的身份
Agent Kirkland and Homeland Security
柯克兰探员和国土安♥全♥局♥
are perfectly capable of handling it.
一定能妥善处理的
I disagree.
我不同意
You're playing with fire.
你这是在玩火
There are worse things to play with.
还有更坏的呢
Oh, gotta go.
我得挂了
Ah, Agent Kirkland.
柯克兰探员
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
This wing is closed to visitors.
这片区域谢绝探访者
My Aunt Daphne's in room 10.
我的阿姨戴芬住在十号♥病房♥
Kidney failure. Poor dear. Drinks like a fish.
肾衰竭 可怜人 酗酒害的
You must be broken up about it.
你一定为此心碎了吧
Look at you. You're a mess.
看看你 一团糟
We both know why you're here.
我们都清楚你为何来这儿
Although I find your need to talk to Lennon now interesting.
不过我很好奇为什么你急着要和列侬谈话
You did stand by while Lorelei Martins shot him.
劳拉蕾·马丁斯枪击他的时候你可袖手旁观了
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He'll live to talk to us.
他会活着跟我们谈话的
And I'll let you know if he has anything interesting to say.
如果他说了什么有趣的事 我会告诉你的
You're always good to talk to you, Patrick.
跟你谈话总是很愉快 派翠克
But I think you should go now,
但是我觉得你应该离开了
before we start disturbing the patients.
在我们打扰到病人休息之前
This way, sir.
这边走 先生
Yeah. I'm going. That's my arm.
我自己会走 这是我的手臂
You have two of your own. Thank you.
你自己有好好的两条手臂呢 放开我谢谢
How did you get in here?
你到底怎么进来的
Who let you in?
谁让你进来的
Well, if I told you that, I wouldn't be able to get in
如果我告诉你了 我下次再来的时候
when I come back, would I?
就进不来了 不是吗
Uh, did anybody have access
有谁能进到
to the suite besides Sharon?
莎伦旁边的套房♥
This served as a sort of communal dressing area for this event,
这片区域是用作这次晚会的公共更衣室
so, everybody, really.
所以所有人都能进
The whole cast plus myself, Dodge, and, uh, Sylvia.
所有的演员加上我 道奇和西尔维亚
Hey, um, have you spoken to Hanover?
你联♥系♥汉诺威了吗
I wanna make sure he hears about this from us first.
我希望他是从我们这儿最先得知此事的
Uh, Sylvia, you worry about the other investors.
西尔维亚 你去担心其他的投资商
Let me deal with Hanover, all right?
让我来处理汉诺威 好吗
Um, this is Sylvia Clare, our publicist.
这位是西尔维亚·克莱尔 我们的公♥关♥
Sylvia, uh, Agent Lisbon is with the CBI.
西尔维亚 这位加调局的里斯本探员
Who's Hanover?
谁是汉诺威
Our patron. Our main investor.
我们的赞助人 主要投资商
Oh, Jane, there you are.
简 你来了
This is the--
这位是...
No need. I just caught up in the elevator.
不用介绍了 我在电梯里过了一遍
Uh, Dodge, McTavish, and Clare,
道奇 麦克塔维什 克莱尔
producer, director, publicist.
制片人 导演 公♥关♥
Was Sharon having any trouble with the, uh, cast or crew?
莎伦和其他演员或工作人员有什么矛盾吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表