剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
That's not true.
不是这样的
I never felt any ill will towards my aunt.
我对姑妈没有任何敌意
I loved her. I wanted to help her.
我爱她 我只是想帮她
By suing her?
通过起诉她吗
Interesting way of showing your love.
很有趣的表达爱意的方式
All right, look, from a financial point of view,
好吧 听着 从财政方面考虑
something had to be done.
必须要做出些改变
My aunt was not making good decisions.
姑妈做的决定并不明智
Her mind was going.
她有些神志不清了
Well, so you say, and Dr. Reinhardt,
你和莱因哈特医生都这么说
But Elise's sailing companion didn't say so.
但伊莉丝的航海同伴可不这么认为
Excuse me if I don't put much trust
我可不会太相信
in what Cayce Robbins says.
凯西·罗宾斯说的话
A reading of my aunt's will showed that little thief
看下我姑妈的遗嘱就知道 那个小偷
manipulated my aunt into giving her the "Songbird."
操纵了我姑妈 让她把"夜莺"号♥送给了她
Why shouldn't your aunt give Cayce the boat
为什么你姑妈不能把船送给凯西
if that's what she wanted?
如果她愿意的话
Because that boat is worth a quarter of a million dollars!
因为那艘船值二十五万美元
Look, all assets of any unmarried heirs
所有未婚继承人的财产
revert back to the family trust.
都要归还给家族信托基金
That's how it's done, as my aunt well knew.
就是这么规定的 我姑妈很清楚
Apparently, that's not what she wanted.
很显然 她不想这么做
Well, she was not in her right mind,
她神智不清醒
and people were taking advantage of that.
别人就趁机占她便宜
The expenditures of the soldiers' home
退伍军人收♥容♥所♥的支出
were astronomical. One of the trustees told me.
是一个天文数字 一位理事告诉我的
And now we're losing the "Songbird"?
而现在我们还要失去"夜莺"号♥吗
Honey, this couple's interested in one of your paintings.
亲爱的 这对夫妇对你的画很感兴趣
Do you think you could come over and talk to them?
你可以过来和他们谈谈吗
My family's being robbed blind.
我的家族正在被骗子坑害
It's my fiduciary responsibility to act.
作为信托人我有责任采取行动
$250,000 is a lot of money.
25万美元是很大一笔钱
We should go talk to Cayce Robbins again.
我们得再去找凯西·罗宾斯谈谈
I'm always happy to take a trip to the ocean.
我最愿意去航海了
Well, we could get on board and wait.
我们可以上船等她
Not without a warrant, we're not.
没有搜查令可不行
Rules are just so...
这些规矩可真是的
tiresome and boring.
令人讨厌 无趣
Ms. Robbins, hi.
罗宾斯小姐 你好
We're sorry to bother you this late.
很抱歉这么晚来打扰你
No, please, call me Cayce.
没关系 请叫我凯西
I-I hope I didn't make you guys wait too long.
希望你们没等太久
I was just doing a favor for a friend.
我刚才在帮朋友忙
Uh, we just had some questions.
我们有几个问题
We talked to Curtis Wiley.
我们跟柯蒂斯·威利谈过
Oh. I bet he had a lot to say.
我打赌他肯定说了不少
Yeah, he's very upset.
没错 他很生气
He's very upset?
他很生气吗
Look, I-I didn't expect anything,
我从没期望过任何事
And I'm honored that Elise even wanted to give me "Songbird,"
伊莉丝愿意给我"夜莺"号♥ 我深感荣幸
but changing the will affects the foundation.
但修改遗嘱会影响基金会
What do you mean, changing the will?
你说修改遗嘱是什么意思
You don't know?
你不知道吗
I-I just got a call from the lawyers,
我刚接到律师的电♥话♥
and the doctor said Elise was not compos mentis.
医生说伊莉丝的精神不正常
The will isn't valid.
遗嘱不具法律效力
And that affects the foundation?
而这会影响基金会吗
Well, Elise left her seat on the foundation board
伊莉丝把她在基金会董事会的位置
to the chaplain of the soldiers' home.
留给了退伍军人收♥容♥所♥的牧师
That goes, too, with the will thrown out.
因为遗嘱无效这也无法生效了
That's interesting.
非常有趣
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间
Look, she wasn't crazy, you know.
她并没有疯
It was just those pills that doctor had her on.
都是因为医生给她开的那些药
That's what made her like that.
是那些药让她神志不清
Uh, they were actually just a mild sleeping aid.
那只是些温和的助眠药
We checked.
我们检查过
Well, there was more than just those pills.
医生给她吃的不止那些药
A lot more.
比那多得多
I thought you understood that.
我还以为你们知道呢
All right. What have you got for me on Reinhardt?
关于莱因哈特 你有什么发现吗
Well, it looks like Elise's sailing friend
看来伊莉丝的航海伙伴所说的
might have had it right.
很可能是真的
Took some digging.
费了点劲才找到
Negligent homicide? Where's this from?
过失杀人 在哪发生的
Monaco.
摩纳哥
You see why the charge was brought?
你看到他被指控的原因了吗
Overprescribing a pain medication.
开过量的止痛药
Bingo.
这就对了
It was treated as a terrible mistake at the time,
当时是按重大过失来处理的
and the charges were eventually dropped.
最后撤消了指控
Still, it's not something that would inspire confidence
这毕竟不是什么能让病人对莱因哈特
in Reinhardt's patients.
充满信心的事情
Yeah, which is probably why a great deal of effort's
是啊 所以费了这么大的劲
been made to cover it all up.
来隐藏这件事
Uh, what about the records
他给伊莉丝开的
for what he was prescribing for Elise?
那些药的记录呢
Trying to get a hold of them.
正在查
We may need a warrant. Talk to Reinhardt.
我们可能会需要搜查令 和莱因哈特谈谈
See how he reacts when you confront him.
看看你当面质问他 他什么反应
Sure. Should I take Cho?
好的 要带周去吗
I sent him to the soldiers' home. Okay.
我派他去退伍军人收♥容♥所♥了 好的
You must be Agent Cho with the CBI?
你一定是加调局的周探员了
That's right.
是的
Like I told Agent Lisbon on the phone,
就像我在电♥话♥里和里斯本探员说的
I don't want to get anyone in trouble,
我不想给任何人找麻烦
but I think those two have been plotting this for some time.
但是我认为那两个人已经密谋已久了
Wait. Slow down. Who was plotting what?
等等 慢点说 谁密谋什么
The nephew and that doctor.
那个侄子和那个医生
I mean, I didn't realize it at the time,
我是说我当时没意识到
but I think they've been working together for a while.
但我认为他们已经合作了一段时间了
And what makes you say that?
你这话有什么根据
Uh, about a week ago, they came in to talk to Elise.
大约一周前 他们来和伊莉丝谈话
They must have been talking about
他们当时一定是在谈
the future of soldiers' home.
退伍军人收♥容♥所♥的未来
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Okay. Here's what I saw--
好吧 我看见
Elise was outside talking with Lissie Calhoun
威利和莱因哈特来的时候
When Wiley and Reinhardt appeared.
伊莉丝正在外面和莉西·卡尔霍恩说话
The...the conversation got very heated.
然后谈话变得很激烈
Now Lissie Calhoun--
莉西·卡尔霍恩
She's the nurse, served in Vietnam?
她是护士 在越南服过役 对吧
Yeah. I know Agent Lisbon wanted to talk to her,
是的 我知道里斯本探员想找她谈话
but she hasn't been in for the last few days.
但是她这几天不在
Do you have her address?
你有她的地址吗
Yeah. I think I do.
我有
Follow me.
跟我来
Uh, Lisbon, I'm sorry,
里斯本 打扰了
but I think we might have to get back to the crime scene.
但我觉得我们得重回案发现场
Really? That place was so creepy.
真的吗 那个地方太瘆人了
Yes. But I...I'm worried
是的 但是我担心
we might have missed something because of that.
因为这个我们会遗漏一些东西
Okay, fine, but no jumping out and yelling "Boo" at me
好吧 但是不准跳出来对我大喊"吓死你"
or anything like that.
之类的
I mean, seriously, what do you take me for?
别开玩笑 你把我当成什么人了
I am not going to answer that because I'm a nice person.
我不会回答这个问题 因为我是个有礼貌的人
She paid through the month,
她交了这个月的房♥租
but said she was going to visit a friend.
但她说她要去拜访一个朋友
Did she say where?
她说去哪了吗
No, she didn't.
没有
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表