剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Now...
现在
I would like you, without looking,
请你们不要看牌
to choose a card, face-down, but first--
选一张 牌面朝下 但首先
and this is very important--
非常重要的一点是
before you take the card,
在你们拿牌前
I'd like you to close your eyes and I'd like you to think
请你们闭上眼睛想象一下
about the last scary dream you had.
你们最近一次做的噩梦
Remember the last time you woke up
想象上次醒来时
shivering with fear.
在恐惧中颤抖的情形
Got it? Good.
想好了吗 很好
Thank you. Open your eyes.
谢谢合作 请睁眼
Take a card.
选一张牌
Keep it face-down.
保持牌面朝下
Keep your hand on top of it.
手不要离开牌面
Thank you.
谢谢
Now here's the thing--
现在是这样的
you think you just made a random pick.
你们以为自己只是随意选了一张
Where, in fact, your subconscious mind
而事实上 你们的潜意识
made a very meaningful choice.
做出的选择是有意义的
And this is how the killer will be revealed.
凶手也会因此现形
Mrs. Recinos,
蕾希诺斯夫人
you dreamt that your daughter was falling
你梦到你的女儿坠入了
into a very dark place,
黑暗之中
and you couldn't stop her.
而你无力阻止
You called out that you loved her,
你大声喊着你爱她
but she couldn't hear you.
但她却听不到
Yes.
是的
And that's why you chose The Lovers.
所以你选择了"爱人"
Judge Dellinger, you dreamt of death.
德林杰法官 你梦到了死亡
And you chose Death.
所以你选择了"死神"
Kelly, you can't shake the idea
凯莉 你没法甩掉
that you'll never find true love.
你永远没法找到真爱的念头
And you picked The Fool.
你选择了"愚者"
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Mr. Kim.
金先生
You have a lot of scary dreams.
你做过很多噩梦
But you can't remember them.
你却想不起来
However, you're a cop.
但是你是个警♥察♥
So you think the rules don't apply to you.
所以你认为规则没法束缚你
And you chose The Magician.
你选择了"魔术师"
Neat trick.
把戏耍得挺不错
Yes, just a trick.
对 只是小把戏而已
Mr. Dos Santos, you dream of being trapped.
多斯·桑托斯先生 你梦到自己被困住
Caged like an animal.
如笼中困兽
And you dream of a terrible, violent escape.
梦到逃跑的过程惊心动魄
You picked The Devil.
你选择了"恶魔"
None of that's true.
都是些屁话
And, Mr. Cox.
考克斯先生
You constantly dream of all the people you've hurt
你不断梦到你伤害过的人
coming back to seek revenge.
回来向你寻仇
And guess what?
猜猜怎么着
They have the same dream.
他们也做着同样的梦
You chose The Hanged Man.
你选择了"吊死者"
Uh, actually that's not... right.
事实上我说错了
Uh, Mr. Kim had that card.
那张牌在金先生那里
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It means you killed Winston Dellinger.
意思是你杀了温斯顿·德林杰
Yeah, right. Give me a break.
是啊 对 饶了我吧
No. No break. You did it.
不 不能饶了你 你是凶手
The subconscious mind never lies.
潜意识从不说谎
Your guilt is written on that card...
你的罪行都写在牌上
and written all over your face.
也写在你的脸上
No. No, I-I didn't. Come on. It's a card trick.
不不 我没有 算了吧 就是个塔罗牌把戏
Yes, it was, but when I said I could use your choice of card
是的 但当我说能利用你们选择的牌
to reveal the killer,
让凶手现形的时候
you looked a little worried.
你看起来有点焦虑
For a split second. Just you.
只有一瞬间 也只有你
And then you looked relieved
我无法解读你的梦时
when I couldn't read your dream.
你的表情就好像如释重负
And then when you saw The Hanged Man,
后来你看到"吊死者"时
the blood drained from your face.
你突然就面无血色
No. No, this is ridiculous.
不不 这太荒唐了
Everyone can see your guilt.
你的内疚显而易见
But what I can't see is your motive.
可我不明白你的动机
Why, Nathaniel?
为什么 纳撒尼尔
Why did you kill him?
你为什么杀他
Look at me.
看着我
Why, Nathaniel?
为什么 纳撒尼尔
You seem like a good person.
你看上去像个好人
You come from good people.
家境良好
Why'd you kill him?
为什么要杀他
Well, I'll be damned.
我的老天
That's your man, Agent Lisbon.
里斯本探员 他就是凶手
That's your man.
交给你了
You had the evidence against Winston Dellinger.
你有指证温斯顿·德林杰的证据
I went to the lab.
我去了实验室
I swapped the blood sample from his fender
把他汽车挡泥板上取下的血样
for another sample.
换成了另一个
Why'd you do it?
为什么这么做
I'm a silent partner in the bar.
我是酒吧的匿名股东
Everything I got is in that place.
我把一切都投在那地方
Last year, we got sued.
去年我们被起诉了
Guy got beat up in a fight.
有人被暴打了一顿
And the bar lost the suit?
酒吧输了官司
I was gonna lose every penny I had.
我会一贫如洗
But when I caught the Dellinger case,
可当我发现德林杰的案子
I found out his father
我发现他爸
would hear the appeal of the lawsuit.
会旁听上诉
The judge must have been scared about his son going to prison?
法官一定害怕他儿子入狱
Yeah. Terrified.
对 怕极了
I mean, he was sure the kid would be killed,
他肯定这孩子会被杀死
'cause of all the guys he put away.
因为他关进去的那些人会弄死他
So I went to the judge and made a deal.
所以我去找法官达成了协议
He'd rule in the bar's favor,
他会偏袒酒吧这边
I'd hide the evidence against Winston.
我会隐藏对温斯顿不利的证据
How did that get Winston killed?
那怎么会害死温斯顿
That night, I'm in bed, asleep.
那天晚上 我在床上睡着了
And Winston calls me in a drunken panic.
而温斯顿喝得烂醉惊慌失措地打给我
He says he was driving and hit somebody... again.
他说他又驾车撞到了人
I said he should man up and call the cops.
我说他该拿出男子汉气概去报♥警♥
He says if I don't help him,
他说如果我不帮他
he'll tell about the deal I made with his father.
他就去揭发我和他爸达成的协议
I mean, he was going to destroy my career.
他会毁了我的事业
So I go out to the place to meet him.
于是我出门去找他了
Look, I hit him right there.
看 我就在那里撞的他
Oh, my car.
我的车毁了
Look, he must have crawled off the road or some--
他一定是爬走了或怎么了
Well, don't just stand there, help me!
别傻站着 快帮帮我
You owe me! My dad saved your ass!
你欠我的 我爸救了你
Now do something!
快帮忙
He's freaking out. I mean, he can't find the body.
他焦急万分 因为他找不到尸体
He thinks maybe whoever he hit
他觉得或许他撞的人
is still alive and crawled away.
还活着 并且爬走了
I mean... he was out of control.
他失去了理智
It's gotta be here somewhere.
不会不见的
And that's when I knew.
我知道是时候了
It's gotta be here.
应该就在这里
If I don't do something about this fool,
如果我不趁着现在
right now...
对这蠢货下手
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表