剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What was he dressed like, this guy?
这家伙什么打扮
You guys from CBI?
你们是加调局的吗
Agent Cho. This is Patrick Jane.
我是周探员 这位是派翠克·简
Uh, look, I want to talk to you guys,
我很愿意配合你们工作
but we gotta handle this, okay?
可我得先把手头的事处理完
Let me catch up with you in a couple hours.
我过几个小时找你们吧
A couple hours? Yeah, we just got this.
几个小时 对 我们刚接警
I mean, we gotta put out a crime broadcast.
我们得发布犯罪通报
We gotta cruise the neighborhood.
还得片区巡逻
Then there's the paperwork.
然后写报告
Well, can't help you with the paperwork.
你的报告我是爱莫能助了
He had a hood. He came in... Why'd you give him the money?
他戴着兜帽 走进来 你为什么把钱给他
Sir, we're asking the questions here.
先生 请由我们来问话
Just tell me what happened.
告诉我事发经过
So this dude comes up while I'm cashing out the register,
我从收银机取钱时这家伙走进来
asks for a calling card.
问我要名片
I just turned for one second,
我只转过身一秒钟
and he reached through the gap and grabbed a stack of $20s.
他就把手伸进窗口抢了一摞20块
You wait until you're finished cashing out
你得等到取完钞
before you do another transaction!
才能做另一笔交易
Look, the guy had money.
听着 这家伙拿着钱
He didn't look shady or anything.
他看上去没什么可疑的
How was I supposed to know?
我怎么会知道他会抢钱
Hey. Excuse me.
请问
Show me how he reached through the gap again.
给我演示一下他手伸进来够钱的情景
All right. Pull your hand out.
好了 手缩回去
That's how they catch a raccoon, you know that?
这就是抓浣熊的方法 你知道吗
So the guy couldn't have grabbed the cash through the gap.
这么说 那家伙没法通过这个口抢钱
There wasn't another guy, was there, buddy?
根本没有这个人 是吗 哥们
You! You're the thief!
是你 你就是小偷
I'm the thief?
我是小偷
You're the thief.
你就是小偷
With what you're paying me, I'm the thief?
你就付我那么点工资 反倒说我是小偷
Work's done here, buddy.
活儿干完了 哥们
I think you can get your man to do the paperwork.
我想你们可以把小偷带去做笔录了
Look--
听着
No, no, no.
不不不
When did you and Linda meet?
你和琳达什么时候认识的
Last year. I was moonlighting,
去年 我在值夜班
doing security at the museum.
在博物馆做安保
And how was the relationship?
你们的感情生活如何
Her life was more together than anybody I ever met.
她的生活比我认识的任何人都稳当
She was so focused.
她很专注
Got to me, too, I guess.
我想也感染到了我
I even started studying for the sergeant's exam.
我甚至开始为警官考试做准备
Mm-hmm. And then you dumped her?
然后把她给甩了
You think I was happy about it? You tell me.
你以为我不难过吗 这要你告诉我们
About two months ago I got an anonymous e-mail
大约两个月前 我收到了一封匿名电邮
with a link in it
里面有个链接
to her online dating profile.
是她网上的约会资料
I couldn't believe it.
我无法相信
And she'd started seeing other people?
她已经在和别人交往了吗
I... I don't know if she started.
我不知道有没有
She was just shopping around.
她只是在看有没有更好的
Maybe she'd been doing it the whole time.
可能她一直都这样吧
You talk to her about it? Yeah.
你和她聊过这事吗 聊过
Big fight.
大吵了一架
You get rough with her?
你对她动粗了吗
Mnh. I don't have that in me.
没 我不干这种事
Hurt a woman? Especially not Linda.
我不会伤害女人 尤其是琳达
She have an explanation?
她有解释吗
She denied it, you know, but what else was she gonna do?
她不承认 不过她还能怎么样呢
I can't take cheating. I had to let her go.
我无法接受她脚踏两条船 只好放手了
Mm-hmm. Did you know who sent you the profile?
你知道资料是谁发给你的吗
No. And you weren't curious?
不知道 你不好奇吗
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
Some guy's girlfriend's in the same boat as me,
某个人的女友和我同病相怜
somebody's holding a grudge.
有人心存怨恨
Only thing that mattered was I wasn't enough for her.
唯一重要的是 我配不上她
And after you broke up, you never spoke to her again?
分手后 你没再和她联♥系♥过吗
No.
没
I should have known.
我早该知道的
You know, she had smarts.
她很有头脑
She was gonna have a big life.
她会大有作为
What'd she want with a mook like me, right?
她怎么会想要我这样的小人物呢
Do you have something?
有什么进展吗
Here's the dating profile somebody sent Moran.
这是别人传给莫兰的约会资料
Get a hold of the dating site.
查查这个交♥友♥网♥站
See if anybody contacted her around the time she went missing.
看是否有人在她失踪前后联♥系♥过她
I don't think Linda went on any dates.
我觉得琳达没和人约会
Well, why not?
为什么
The address that sent Moran the e-mail
发送莫兰这封电邮的地址
was used to set up an account with the dating site.
正是建立这个交友账户的邮箱地址
Did you find them?
你找到了吗
Sort of. I logged into the account.
算是吧 我登陆了账户
Don't you need a password for that?
你不需要密♥码♥吗
I spent two minutes using the most common passwords.
我用最常见的密♥码♥试了两分钟
It was "Qwerty."
是"Qwerty"
"Qwerty"?
"Qwerty"
Q-w-e-r-t-y.
Q-w-e-r-t-y
It's the fifth most common password.
这是最常见的密♥码♥第五位
Guess whose profile it was.
猜猜是谁的资料
Linda.
琳达
So whoever sent Moran the profile also created it.
那发给莫兰资料的人就是创建账户的人
Yep. Profile's a fake.
对 资料是伪造的
Someone was trying to break up Linda and officer Moran.
有人想拆散琳达和莫兰警官
Nice work. Mm.
干得好
Look, I know you're disappointed about the training program.
听着 我知道你没去成培训计划很失望
We'll get you in next year.
我们明年送你去
It's fine.
没事
Bertram's supposed to be this real smooth player,
伯特仑本应该打的得心应手
but he loses a couple of hands of poker
但他却输了好几把牌
and he has to bum everybody else out.
还惹恼了跟他打牌的人
Linda wanted "A man with a super hot body."
琳达想找一个"身材火♥辣♥的男人"
The fake dating profile, right?
你是在说伪造的交友简介
You were saying something?
你刚才在说什么
Bertram hanging Van Pelt out to dry.
伯特仑把范佩尔给坑惨了
He's just mad because he's losing big money at poker.
他打牌输了很多钱 就变得歇斯底里了
Well, some people like to push their pain onto other people,
有些人就是喜欢把他们的痛苦凌驾于他人之上
weaker people, and there's always someone weaker.
软弱的人 总是有人更软弱的
That's just the circle of life.
这就是生命的轮回啊
Cheery.
好吧
Bertram doesn't want to win, Lisbon, he has to.
里斯本 伯特仑不是想赢 是必须赢
It's why he is where he is.
所以他才会在现在的位子上
The idea of losing is just intolerable to him.
对他而言 输是不可忍♥受的
Why would somebody want to break Linda and her boyfriend up?
为什么会有人想拆散琳达和她男友呢
Romantic rivalry?
情敌
Yeah, possibly.
有可能
"I'm looking for brains, brawn, the total package."
"我在找有头脑 有肌肉 全面的男人"
Van Pelt's trying to trace the e-mail,
范佩尔试着追踪电子邮件
but she hit a dead end.
但毫无收获
Well, whoever authored this left their fingerprints all over it.
不管是谁做的肯定留下了线索
"No half-steppers.
"半吊子不行"
"A genuine badass.
"我在找一个真正的坏小子
Feather my nest."
装点我的小巢"
Gather the troops, Lisbon.
把人都喊来 里斯本
Why?
为啥
It's time to play bingo.
咱们来玩宾果游戏
So we have a list of words from the fake dating profile.
我们从伪造的约会资料里提取了一些词
We talk to the students
我们和学生们谈谈
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表