剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
超感者 /'men-t3-list/ 名词
MENTALIST /'men-t3-list/ noun
特指利用精神敏度采取 催眠和暗示的专家
Someone who uses mental Acuity,hypnosis and/or suggestion.
是操控他人思想与行为的大♥师♥
A master manipulator of Thoughts and behavior.
早上好 队长 我是Lisbon探员 这位是Jane 我们的顾问
Morning,captain. Agent lisbon. Jane,consulnt.
情况如何?
What do we have here?
多谢你们来帮忙 凶案组欠你们一个人情
thanks for stepping in. Homicide unit owes you one.
Jane 你就是那个灵媒吧 没错
Jane. You're that psychic fella. Right.
我可对那些神神叨叨的东西不感冒
Me? I don't buy into that e.S.P. Crap.
无意冒犯 没关系
No offense. None taken.
受害者Ivor Rassmussen 34岁 住在河岸公园 现场没发现凶器
Here we have ivor rassmussen,age 34,address river park no sign of the murder weapon.
店内保安很快就到了案发现场
Store ri was onhe scene pretty fast.
我们把当时在场的所有人都留下来了
We were ableo detain everybody who was in the section at the time.
现在他们都在家具区
We're holding them over in the furniture department.
神棍 受害人跟你说啥了?
So,carnac,what does ivor say?
他告诉你凶手是谁了吗?
He tell you who done it?
漆皮裤 古龙水 锥形挂饰 花♥花♥公♥子♥一个
leather pants,musky cologne,phallic jewelry. A ladies' man.
追逐有钱熟♥女♥ 成功得手了一些
Went after highend cougars with moderate success.
经常服食可♥卡♥因♥ 会弹吉他 但玩的不好
Casual cocaine user. Plays guitarnot well.
在创意行业从事 不怎么有创意含量的工作
Works in the noncreative end of a creive business.
也许是广♥告♥业 总之不是值得为此杀人的工作
Advertising,maybe. Nothing worth killing anyone over anyway.
他是被情所杀
So hdied r romantic reasons.
你刚说的那些嫌疑犯在哪儿?
Where are those suspects you mentione
你说目击证人? 随便啦
the witnesses? Whatever.
别那么张扬 低调点
Ta it down a notch. Take it down three notches.
没问题 一切尽在掌控之中 把这边速速解决掉我们就闪
Okay. Under contro we'll get this done quic and be on our way.
大家好 我们是CBI的
Hello. We're from the cbi.
不出意外的话 凶手应该就是你们其中之一
May well be that one of you is the murderer.
如果真是这样 我将揪出那个人
If that's so,i'm gonna find out who.
他俩是无辜的 可以走了
These two are innocent. Th can go.
呃 等等 给你们做个笔录
Uh,stick around. We're gonna need atatement.
Neil
Neil.
你至今犯的最大的一个错误是什么? 快回答
What's the worst mistake you've ever made? Quick.
呃 第一次婚姻 答得好 干嘛这么紧张?
Uhfirst marriage. Good answer. Why so nervous?
我 没 我只是
I'm not. I justi...
你 你叫啥?
You. Youname?
Candice Candice 好名字
Candice. Caice. That name.
来 拿着
Here. Thank you.
没事儿 我就是个顾问
It's okay. I'm a consultant.
Candice 听我一句 别跟你妈计较 说不定就不头疼了
Candice,take my advice. Forgive your mother.Maybe the headaches will s
我爱我妈妈 好吧 那我错了 无视我吧
i love my mother. Oh,i'm wrong. Ignoreadvice.
你呢 叫啥
You. Your name.
Reed 不好意思
Reed. Excuse me.
你们是在开玩笑 是么 开玩笑?
This is a joke,right? A joke?
这儿有人被杀了 你觉得好玩吗 很好笑么?
A man has been kled . Is that funny to you? Are you amused?
没有 不过那就坐好
No,butthen sit.
Reed 快速回答 绿灯侠跟雷神托尔
Reed,quk question. Green lantern versus thor
谁厉害? 托尔
who wins? Thor.
嗯 是啊 你干嘛要杀Rassmussen?
Oh,yeah. Why'd you kill rassmussen?
我没有 好吧
I didn't. All right.
好 到你了 怪脾气傲慢阿姨 你怎么说?
Now,you,miss grumpy and entitled,what's your story?
我叫Mandy Shultz 我想你应该还不知道
My name is mandy shultz.And i'll havyou know that my
让我猜猜 你丈夫肯定是个大人物
let me guess. Your husband is a very important person.
不巧 正是
He is,as it happens.
他是莫德斯托市的市政议员
John's on the modesto city council.
你们这种做法十分不专业 而且相当无礼
And this is totally unprofessional and disrespectful.
我要让我先生 好好向你们上司反映反映
I'll have my husband take thp with your superiors.
Mandy Mandy 醒醒吧 看来是减肥药让你产生幻觉了
Mandy,mandy,mandy. The diet pills are messing with your mind.
这里可是萨克拉门托 不是小镇子 你先生在这啥都不是
This is sacramento,the big city. Your husband means nothing here.
好了 够了 Lisbon探员?
Okay,that's enough. Agent lisbon?
再给他点时间 不用了 这案子就要水落石出了
Give him another moment. Don't need a moment. Ca is all but closed.
Mandy女士会告诉我们凶器在哪儿 什么?
Mandy here is gonna lead us right to the murder weapon. What?
握住我的手 要有身体接触 我才能知道你在想什么
Take my hands. I need physical contact to read your mind.
你疯了吧 那就证明给我看呀
You're nuts. Ove it.
如果我错了 找不到凶器 那我就丢人丢大了
If i'm wrong,if we can't find the murder weapon,then i look like an idiot.
好吧 走着瞧
Yes,you will.
你要干别说话
What are youdon't speak.
凶器在此
The murder weapon.
不可能 我完全不知道凶器在那
This is crazy. I had no idea that was there.
要不是你放在那儿的 怎么会把大家引过来?
How could u direct us right to it if you didn't put it there?
我没有 我也不知道
I didn't. Ii don't know.
不过那人不是我杀的 我没杀人
But ii didn't kill that man. Ii didn't!
她说得没错 她跟凶案没有关系 什么?
She's right. She has nothing to do with the murder. What?
我只是利用她打掩护 好让真正的 凶手给我更清晰准确的方向
I just used her as a decoy to lull the real killer into giving me clean directional cues.
得了吧 你怎么一会儿一套?
Oh,come on. What are you talking about now?
他不希望我们去的方向 就是藏凶器的地方
Whatever way he didn't wants to go is the way that we went.
真正的凶手? 没错 你想知道是谁么?
The real killer. Yeah,you wanna guess who it is?
别卖♥♥关子了 Jane
Come on,jane.
Neil
Neil.
不是吧 我根本就不认识那人
Excusee. No,iit wasn't. Ii dot even know thatan.
哦 是么
Oh,is that rit?
我猜测他正在跟你现任妻子鬼混
I'm guessing that he was having an affair withour current wife.
你发现了之后 很窝囊地原谅了她
You found out and you forgave her like a sucker.
他碰见你 可能很得意地取笑了你一番 让你觉得自己很渺"小"...
He saw you here,probably smirked and said something very clever,made you feel... Small.
羞辱了你!
Humiliated you!
干得真好 怎么了 案子不是结了么
Nice work. What? Case is closed,isn't it?
放下!
Put it down!
我说放下枪!
I sa drop it now!
超感警探 第二季 第1集 救赎
The Mentalist Season02 Episode01 Redemption
嫌犯死亡 造成25万美元的财物损失
A dead suspect,quartermillion dollars worth of damages,
萨克拉门托警局书面投诉 处事行为不当
formal complais of misconduct from the s.P.D.
还有莫德斯托市议会的投诉
And the modesto cityouncil.
他们绝对夸大了损失
Those damages wereay padded.
恕我直言 Virgil 我只是想尽快结案
All due respect,virgil,i was trying to close the case.
我只是觉得应该把更多的精力 放在血手约翰身上
It was my feeling that red john should be our priority,
更何况有那么多线索等着好了 别说了
given the dozen frh leadsStop!stop.
这就是问题的症结所在了血手约翰
That's the nub of the problem rightherered john.
自从Tanner那案子之后 你就开始太感情用事了
Ever since the tanner incident,you've been runnin' way too hot.
我总觉得你会闯大祸
I fear a terminal screw up coming.
不会的 我会搞定他的
That's not gonna happen. I can hand him.
你能吗?
Can you?
可能自从他救了你一命 你就对他开始心软了
Maybe since he saved your life,you're going easy on him.
可能你觉得应该纵容他一点
Maybe you feel compelled cut him somslack.
不 长官 绝对不是这样的
No,sir. Ths absolutely not the case.
嘿 Sam 进来
Hey,sam,get in here.
Lisbon Bosco
Lisbon. Bosco.
Bosco探员和他的小组 接手血手约翰的案子
Agent bosco and his unit are taking over the red john case.
什么? 不 不 不
What? No,no,no.
这案子跟你有切身联♥系♥ 现在你们俩都当局者迷
You have always been too close to the case,and now both of you are way o close.
我们要做出改变
We need to make a change.
我们能谈谈么? 不
Can we talk about this? No.
你和Bosco探员共事过 你知道他能把这案子办好
You've worked for agent bosco. You ow that heill do the job right.
既然交给我们做就应该让我们做完
You ed to let my team finish what they started.
Teresa 无意冒犯 你们根本抓不到这个人
Teresa,no offense,but you guys aren't even close to catching this guy.
换组新人马是个好主意
Fresh set of eye gotta be aogd idea.
你对这案子有多少了解?
What do you know about the case?
不是很多 他是个连环杀人犯
Not much. He's a serl killer.
15个受害人 包括你的妻儿
15 victims,including your wife and child.
我可以想象你的痛苦
I can imagine your pain.
或许这种痛苦让你丧失判断力
Maybe that pain is clouding your judgment.
那我呢Sam? 什么让我丧失判断力?
And me,sam? What's clouding my judgment?
问的好 你说呢
Good question. You tell .
怎么了?
What happened?
血手约翰不归我们管了
We're off red john.
什么? 永远?
What? Forever?
这是惩罚我们么? 给谁接手了?
Rrwill we get reprimanded? Who gets it instead?
安静
Quiet.
听着 这是我的错 但也给我们敲响了警钟
Look,this is my fault,but it's a wakeupall for all of us.
我们越来越随意和不专业
We've grown slack and unprofessional.
我们要赢回别人对我们的信任
We neeto earn back e trust thatewve lost.
从现在起 我们要百分之百按规矩来
From now on,we work 100% straight.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表