剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
松林商场 加州 萨克拉门托
那么 派翠克
So, Patrick...
事态对你不利
This doesn't look good.
你想把事发经过告诉我们吗
You want to tell us your side of the story,
看看有没有回旋的余地
see if we can straighten it out?
说来话长 可是
It's a long story, but, uh...
我杀的是血腥约翰
The man I shot was Red John.
所以你承认你杀了他
So you acknowledge that you did that. You killed him.
对 我承认
Yes, I did.
我想否认也难 对吧
Can hardly deny it, can I?
那么多目击者
500 witnesses.
他就是血腥约翰
He was Red John.
连环杀手血腥约翰吗 是他吗
Red John, the famous serial killer? That Red John?
对 他杀了我妻女
Yes. He killed my wife and daughter.
所以在你看来 他死有余辜
So what you did, in your mind, it was like a righteous kill.
对
Yes.
可你怎么知道是他呢
But how did you know it was him?
他告诉我的
He told me he was.
他说你就信了
And you believed him.
他告诉我那些关于我妻女的事
He knew things about my wife and daughter
只有血腥约翰知道
that only Red John would know.
什么事
What was that?
他大开杀戒的那晚她们俩身上的味道
How they smelled on the night that he killed them.
好吧
Okay.
有其他人听到他对你说的话吗
So did, uh, did anyone else hear him say this to you?
没
No.
所以这只是你的一面之词
So you can only assert that he said it.
你没有证据
You can't prove it.
对 可他随身携带的枪♥支♥
No, I can't, but the gun he's carrying
可以证明我的话 不是吗
certainly backs me up, doesn't it?
你们去看他的手♥机♥ 他在一点一刻接到
And if you check his cell phone, he received a call at 1:15
一通联调局探员
from an FBI agent
克莱格·欧拉福林打来的电♥话♥
by the name of Craig O'Laughlin,
他已经被证明是血腥约翰的共犯
Who is, well, was, a proven accomplice of Red John.
你是否在服用药物 派翠克
You taking any kind of medication, Patrick?
没
No.
有什么关系吗
What's that got to do with anything?
是这样的 你讲的经过很详尽
Here's the thing. That's a great story you tell.
如果是真的 你可以申辩过失杀人
If it was true, you could probably ask for manslaughter,
最多被判五年
Take a 5-year hit, tops.
我说的是真的
It is true.
是 派翠克 可问题是
Yeah. But the problem is, Patrick,
你杀的这个人 他名叫提姆西·卡特
The man you killed-- his name is Timothy Carter.
他是本地颇有名望的商人
He's a well-respected local businessman,
他有妻女 非常顾家 没有案底
a devoted husband and father with no criminal record.
-那不可能 -等等 让我说完
- No, that's incorrect. - Wait a minute. Let me finish.
我们已经查了他的手♥机♥
Now we've already looked at his cell phone.
我手里就有所有通话记录
I got the details right here.
他没有接到过欧拉福林的电♥话♥
He logged zero calls from this O'Laughlin--
一通都没有
None.
你猜还有什么
and guess what else?
他身上没带枪
He didn't have a gun on him.
没枪
No gun.
根本没枪
No gun.
所以你看 事态对你有多不利
so you see how this doesn't look good.
看来要么是你满嘴谎话
It looks like either you're telling both of us a pack of lies,
要么就是你疯了
or you went crazy
并杀了一个无辜的人
and you killed an innocent man.
超感警探
超感警探
第四季
第一集
第四季
第一集
萨克拉门托郡法♥院♥
阿迪勒斯 真高兴能见到你
Ardiles. Hey, I'm glad I caught you.
我是为了节省大家的时间
Look, just to save time here, I'm sorry,
我无法帮你的手下简减免一丁点保释金
But I can't cut your man Jane any slack on his bail.
不 不 我没想让你帮这忙
No, no. I don't want you to.
恰恰相反 我想让你
No, on the contrary, I want you
确保他被关押的时间越久越好
to make sure he stays locked up for as long as possible.
好 他是你手下
Okay. He's your man.
别误会 看到像简这样人又好
Well, don't get me wrong--it's heartbreaking to see a good man
工作效率又高的雇员蹲监狱 我也不好受
and a productive employee like Jane go down in flames,
可现在这也是为了控制影响
But this is about damage control now.
我们需要确保媒体的狂轰滥炸结束前
We need to make sure that he is safely out of the way
他能安全地避开风头
until this media crapstorm passes.
懂了
Understood.
法官大人 被告被控
Your honor, the defendant is charged
犯有令人发指的滔天罪名
with a heinous and inexplicable crime
可追溯其死刑
that may entail the death penalty.
他在这个地方没有亲人 也没有财产
He has no ties in the community, he owns no property here
潜逃风险极大
and must be considered a very serious flight risk.
我申请保释金金额定为最低一百万
I ask that bail be set at a minimum of $1 million.
简先生 你确定要为自己辩护吗
Mr. Jane, are you sure about representing yourself?
这不太明智
It's seldom a good idea.
我确定 法官大人 谢谢您的关心
I am sure, your honor. I appreciate your concern.
那好吧 那你对保释金的看法呢
Very well, then. As to the matter of bail?
没问题 无异议
Oh, it's fine. No--no objection.
是吗 你能付得出一百万吗
Really? Can you come up with a million dollars?
不能 我很乐意暂时待在监狱
No. I'm--I'm happy to stay in jail for now.
我需要点时间思考
I-I need a little time to think about things.
那好 我们满足你的要求
Well, then, we shall oblige you.
保释金定为一百万
Bail is set at a million dollars.
里斯本探员
Agent Lisbon.
你怎么样
How are you?
算是不错吧
Mm. Pretty good, considering.
这些天止痛药很管用
Painkillers are amazing these days, huh?
你见过简了吗
Have you seen Jane?
在法庭上见到了
Oh, across a courtroom.
他怎么样
How was he?
凑合吧
Well enough.
我想代表
I want to extend
我个人和局里 对你表示最诚挚的关心
my own and the bureau's deepest sympathies to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生说我过几天就能起床走动了
Doctor says I should be up and around in a day or so.
很好 很好 可是
Oh, excellent. Excellent. But...
别太心急 你有充裕的时间
D-don't rush your recovery. You have plenty of time.
你和你的手下今天起被停职
You and your team are suspended as of today.
停职
Suspended.
为什么
Why?
不是吧 你非得问吗
Really? You have to ask?
你允许一个明显精神失常的人
You allowed a clearly disturbed individual
指挥你们的行动
to lead your activities.
你允许他枪杀了一个无辜的人
You allowed him to gun down an innocent man.
我们并不知情
We don't know that.
无辜的人
An innocent man.
最重要的是 你为了收集证据
On top of which, you perpetrated an elaborate deception on me,
设计欺骗了我 而我作为你的上司
in order to gather evidence that I, your own boss,
竟成了重大刑事案件的共犯
am part of a vast criminal conspiracy.
还要我说下去吗
Shall I go on?
可你不能这么做 拜托
But you can't do this. Please, you--
别激动 里斯本
Shh, stay calm, Lisbon.
专心把伤养好
Focus on getting well.
等你痊愈了 我们会重新考虑给你复职
We'll revisit your status when you're fully recovered.
那简呢
But what about Jane?
别管他了
Forget about Jane.
护士
Nurse?
你这周过得如何
So how was your week?
你该待在医院 来这里做什么
Oh, you should be in the hospital. What are you doing here?
我没事 可你...
I'm okay. You, on the other hand...
我也没事
Oh, I'm okay, too.
你杀了一个手无寸铁的人 目击者无数
You killed an unarmed man in front of 500 witnesses.
你怎么会没事
You're not okay.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表