剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
So, how does this home invasion
那么 这起入室案件
affect other CBI agents?
有影响到其他加调局探员吗
The targeting of Agent LaRoche's home...
针对拉罗彻探员的家为目标的袭击
is stark evidence that no law enforcement officer
充分说明了没有任何一个执法人员
is ever truly off duty. We're all targets.
能够真正下班 我们都会成为目标
But J.J. LaRoche chose to be a CBI agent,
但是J.J. 拉罗彻选择做一名加调局探员
which is a life of serving other people.
这意味着一生服务于人♥民♥
We all know the game, and we all accept the risks.
我们都了解这工作 我们也都愿意承受风险
Heard you had some news on the case.
听说案子有新进展
The phone company just confirmed that a call was made
电♥话♥公♥司♥刚刚证实有一通从加调局
from the CBI to the locksmith's shop.
拨至锁匠铺的电♥话♥
LaRoche is right. We've got an internal leak.
拉罗彻说得没错 局里有内奸
That's not news, Lisbon.
这不算是新闻了 里斯本
A phone extension would be news.
查到电♥话♥分机才是新闻
Well, they could only trace it to the general switchboard.
他们只能追踪到电♥话♥总机
We're still walking around blind, Lisbon.
里斯本 我们还是一无进展
And we're pressed for time.
而我们时间紧迫
LaRoche is pressed for time. We're doing fine.
拉罗彻时间紧迫 我们还好
Hey, boss.
头儿
I might have a lead.
我这里可能有线索了
I found this newspaper story in the archives.
我在档案室看到这篇报道
It ran seven years ago.
是七年前的
"Will Parsons likes to play safe"?
"帕森斯喜欢研究保险箱"
Mm-hmm. It's a local profile on Parsons and his collection.
对 这是帕森斯和他的收藏品的本地报道
Same year, he entered a national safecracking competition.
同一年 他参加全国撬保险箱比赛
Placed seventh.
名列第七
So you're thinking that the CBI leak
所以你觉得加调局的内奸
read this article and knew that Parsons could do the job?
是看到了这篇报道得知的帕森斯可以干这事
Safe bet.
一定是
That's funny.
有意思
What is?
什么
Never mind.
没什么
All right, see who else is logged into the archive
好吧 去查查还有谁查阅过档案
and see if any CBI personnel are long-time subscribers
查一下加调局里是否有人长♥期♥订阅
to the "Weekly."
这份《周报》
Uh, I just may have saved you the trouble.
我也许能帮你们省事了
Uh... look at the masthead.
看报头
Specifically, look who the managing editor was
再具体点 看看七年前谁是
at the "Sacramento weekly" seven years ago.
《萨克拉门托周报》的总编辑
Brenda Shettrick?
布伦达·夏垂克
No way. Brenda?
不可能 布伦达
Makes sense.
说得通
Most information inside CBI runs through Shettrick.
加调局大部分的内部信息都要经手夏垂克
With time, I can build a case, but...
假以时间 我可以立案 但是
Time is passing quickly.
时间紧迫啊
We always have time.
我们总是有时间的
You know how long it takes me to solve a case? How long?
你知道我破一件案要多久吗 多久
However long I have.
给我多久就用多久
But in certain situations, uh,
但是在某些情况下
when I'm in a true pinch, such as this,
真的时间紧迫 比如这次
there are compromises that need to be made.
就得做出一些妥协
What kind of compromises?
什么样的妥协
Well, for instance, I-I could-- I could bring down Shettrick before tonight,
比如说 我可以今晚前就拿下夏垂克
but I will have to enlist the help
但是我需要里斯本和小组
of Lisbon and the team. No.
一起帮我 不行
Nobody can know about the plastic box
不能让任何人知道那个塑料盒子
or that it was taken from my safe.
或者它从我的保险箱中被盗的事
They already know.
他们已经知道了
I had to confide in Lisbon
我必须让里斯本相信
that a very valuable box was stolen from you,
你被偷走了一个宝贵的盒子
but I did not tell her what was inside, I swear.
但是我发誓 我没告诉她里面是什么
You had no right to reveal its existence at all.
你根本不应该说出它的存在
Lisbon is my partner.
里斯本是我的搭档
Allegiances, loyalties...
她效忠 忠诚
Yes, of course. I--
是的 当然了 我
Wh-what was I... thinking?
我在想什么呢
I understand.
我理解
You and Lisbon, you are trusted friends.
你和里斯本 你们是相互信任的朋友
You do what you will, Mr. Jane.
简先生 做你想做的吧
That's what you'll do anyway.
反正你也会这么做
J.J., come on.
J.J. 拜托
Don't be like that.
别这样
If we're gonna catch Shettrick, we need to move now.
如果我们要去抓夏垂克 现在就得行动了
All we have is Shettrick's name on a masthead.
现在我们手上只有报头上夏垂克的名字这个证据
I don't want to rush to judgment.
我不想妄下结论
Well, nobody rushed.
没有人妄下结论
We took our time to judgment.
这是我们深思熟虑的结果
But now we're here, and we need to act.
但是现在事已至此 我们得马上行动
Hey, if we don't arrest her by tonight,
如果我们今晚不逮捕她
she is going to expose LaRoche.
她就要揭发拉罗彻了
Expose him for what?
揭发他什么
I couldn't tell you.
我不能说
Have you ever thought that maybe LaRoche's secret
你有没有想过也许拉罗彻的秘密
should be known? Endlessly.
就应该被公开 一直在想
But I have come to the conclusion
但是我想通了
that whatever happened, he has punished himself enough.
不管发生了什么 他对自己的惩罚已经足够
I still don't know about Shettrick.
夏垂克那事我还不确定
Yes, you do. In your gut, you know.
你知道 你心里清楚的
She sold you out to Volker. You know that.
她把你出♥卖♥♥♥给沃克 你知道的
Her actions almost led to the murder
她的行为差点害死了
of an 8-year-old boy.
一个八岁的男孩
For once in your life, Lisbon, don't be the voice of reason.
就这一次 里斯本 不要那么理智
Be the voice of wrath.
为愤怒发声
All right.
好吧
How do we get the bitch?
我们要怎样抓住这个贱♥人♥
Sorry, excuse me. Uh, big to-do in the bullpen.
抱歉 打扰一下 犯人候审间有重要任务
Lisbon needs help handling the press.
里斯本需要人帮忙应对媒体
What's the press doing-- oh, Jane!
媒体来做什么 简
Stop!
站住
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我怎么回事
Uh, y-you remember the drug lord that got away?
你记得那个逃脱的毒枭吗
Miguel Leyva.
米格·莱文
Well, CBI found his secret estate.
加调局找到了他的秘密住所
Uh, according to intel, he's sitting poolside
据线人所说 他现在正坐在游泳池边
right now with a frisky blonde, meatball sub,
身边是活泼的金发女郎 潜艇三明治
and a fresh shipment of drugs. What intel?
和刚装船的毒品 什么线人
Oh, I don't know, but the Rapid Response Team
我不知道 但是快速反应小组
is about to conduct a raid,
准备进行突袭
and that TV reporter is getting in the way.
那个电视台记者很碍事
What TV reporter? The one from today.
什么电视台记者 今天来的那个
Lisbon invited him to ride along on the bust.
里斯本邀请他随行报道突袭
For god sake, why?
天哪 为什么
Well... good P.R. for the bureau, I don't know.
对调查局来说是很好的公♥关♥宣传 我也不懂
I guess that's what she thought you wanted.
我猜她以为这是你想要的
Well, I...
那个...我
We can't let Leyva get away this time.
这次我们不能让莱文逃脱了
We'll stack up on the forward door,
我们在前门待命
with cover on all the windows.
注意守住所有窗户
I want a dynamic entry, shock lock breach,
突袭要有冲劲 迅速破门
bang and clear.
干净利落
Guys, she's here. It's time to start moving.
各位 她来了 可以行动了
Let's roll. Let's not.
行动 不行
Turn the camera off. This hasn't been cleared.
关掉摄像机 这事还没获准呢
Yes, it has. I just left Bertram's office,
已经批准了 我刚从伯特仑办公室出来
and he says it's a win-win.
他说这是双赢
He just wants you to shepherd our TV colleagues here.
他想要你指导我们电视台的同行
No wonder you didn't want me asking about Miguel Leyva.
难怪你不想让我问有关米格·莱文的事
You knew all along a raid was in the works.
你早就知道已经在准备突袭了
Well, of course.
当然
Okay, just let me make a phone call before we go.
好吧 那我们走之前先让我打个电♥话♥
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表