剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Or maybe you don't know who he is.
又或许你并不知道他是谁
Don't I?
我不知道
No.
对
You don't.
你不知道
You'd already be out there hunting him down.
如果你知道 你早就出去抓他了
That's your code.
这可是你的准则
I don't know anything.
我一无所知
All I saw were flashes in the dark.
我只看到黑暗中的一道火光
Why were you there?
你为什么要去那里
Eh, somebody called Huff.
有人打电♥话♥叫赫夫去
Said they were gonna burn down his barbershop
他们说 如果他不来的话他们就要
if he didn't come.
烧了他的理发店
Kid got scared, so I went to help him.
这孩子害怕了 所以我就过去帮他
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's see some pictures.
给我看看孩子的照片吧
Who's the mom? We're split up.
他的妈妈呢 我们分开了
Team was working a case.
当时我们在办一个案子
I faked my own death.
我伪造了自己的死亡
She got mad.
她气疯了
It's... it's complicated.
一言难尽
There's more pictures if you wanna just...
如果你还要看别的照片 只要...
I know how to use it.
我知道怎么用
It's a hell of a thing.
这小家伙
Yeah, it is.
是啊
I look at him and I feel like the--
我看着他 感觉就像是
Don't go too easy on him.
别太操心他
No parenting advice. Thanks.
我不需要你给意见 谢谢
What do you got to complain about?
你有什么好抱怨的
I did my job.
我做了我的份内事
You did your job?
你做了你的份内事
That's right.
没错
You're still here.
你还能站在这里
You're a man of respect.
你受人尊重
You walk around all over the place with a legit weapon.
还能随身携带合法枪♥支♥到处走
You got a handsome son.
你还有个英俊的儿子
I did a good job.
我♥干♥的不错
Yeah.
是啊
I suppose when you look at it like that.
当然了 这得是从你的角度看
Damn right.
太对了
I could have drowned you at birth.
我真该一出生就把你给淹死
Let's go.
我们走
Go where?
去哪里
I wanna see my grandson.
我要看我的孙子
Okay, yeah. We could do that.
好 可以
You're gonna have to buy these beers.
这些啤酒你来买♥♥单
Huh. I'm paying, huh?
我来付 好吧
Hey, call 911. Right now.
快叫救护车 快
Dad.
爸爸
Hold on.
挺住
No. Fight it.
不 坚持住
Dad.
爸爸
Fight. You fight it.
挺住 你要挺住
No!
不
Wayne.
韦恩
Rigsby,
瑞斯比
I am so sorry.
我非常遗憾
Thanks.
多谢
We are gonna find whoever did this.
我们会查出真凶的
Trust me.
相信我
Yeah.
好
You're on bereavement leave, starting now.
你的丧假从现在开始
We'll give you a call if we catch a break in the case.
如果案情有突破 我们会通知你
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, everyone.
谢谢了 各位
I know what you wanna do. You can't do it.
我知道你打算怎么做 但你不能那么做
If I got shot, he would have found the man
如果我被枪杀了 他一定会找到
who pulled the trigger and taken care of it.
那个开枪的人 让他血债血偿
You didn't like growing up with a dad in jail?
你不喜欢长大的时候你的爸爸在坐牢的感觉
Ben wouldn't like it, either.
本也不会喜欢的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Cho's right.
周说得对
Leave it to us.
交给我们吧
Hey. Van pelt said that there's no other big gangs in town.
范佩尔说镇上没有别的大帮派了
The Overtons and the low-riders drove them out of business.
欧弗顿帮和低调骑手帮两帮独大 垄断一方
Who told her that?
这是谁告诉她的
Some guy that runs a gym.
一个开健身房♥的人
He pulls gang members off the street.
他挽救了不少帮派成员
Let me guess-- is he a former crook
让我猜猜 他之前也是个狂徒
made good?
然后洗心革面了
Yeah, I guess so.
是吧 我想是的
We should pay him a visit.
我们该去他那儿看看
Maybe she's not asking him the right questions.
也许她没问对问题
When you step in that cage,
每当你走进拳击笼
you'll be fighting for your life.
你就是在为自己的生命而战
I'm not gonna put you in that cage
除非你们自己装备好
unless you're properly armed.
否则我不会让你们进入笼中
These are your weapons.
这些就是你们的武器
Right now, I'm teaching you how to fire your weapons.
现在我要教你们如何开足火力
Pop-pop-pop.
出击出击出击
Pop-pop-pop. Three-round burst.
出击出击出击 三拳连发
There you go. Get your shoulder up.
就是这样 把肩立起来
Get the shoulder up on the jab. There you go.
出刺拳的时候把肩抬高 没错
Come on. Give me some.
加油 使点力
Fletcher Moss?
弗莱彻·莫斯吗
Hi, I'm Agent Lisbon with the CBI.
我是加调局的里斯本探员
This is Patrick Jane.
这是派翠克·简
Hey. How you doing?
你们好吗
Good. Agent van pelt said you were really helpful.
很好 范佩尔探员说你对我们帮助很大
What can I do for you?
有什么能为你们效劳
Well, it's quite a setup you have here.
你这里一应俱全啊
Yeah, you know, I'm just trying to give these guys
是的 我只是想在这些人越陷越深前
a little place to go before they get in too deep.
给他们一个可去的地方
We think Huff's death might trigger another war
我们认为赫夫的死可能会引发
Between the overtons and the low-riders.
欧弗顿帮和低调骑手帮之间的又一场火并
Is there a third player in town
是否有可能这背后
that might be behind it?
还有第三方在捣鬼
Well, those...
那些...
Well, actually, we're thinking--
其实我们在想
Well, I'm--I'm thinking,
是我在想
Someone ought to just sit down with these two gangs
该有人邀这两帮一起坐下来
and have them talk it out. What do you say?
好好谈谈 你看怎么样
That's nuts.
这简直是疯了
Low-riders killed Sue's husband.
低调骑手帮的人杀了苏的丈夫
Overtons killed Beltran's little brother.
欧弗顿帮杀了伯坦的弟弟
Those guys hate each other.
那些人恨极了对方
They're not sitting down across from each other, ever.
他们永远都不会愿意跟对方坐下来谈的
This gym is neutral territory, right?
这个健身房♥是中立地带 对吧
So what if we held the meeting here?
那我们在这里安排面谈如何
But they're not talking, so you'd be wasting your time.
可他们不会愿意谈的 所以你是在浪费时间
It's worth a try. If I can arrange it,
值得一试 如果我安排得了
would you be okay if we held that meeting right here?
你是否介意用你的场地安排会面
It'd save a lot of lives.
这么做能挽救很多条性命
Go ahead. Try.
请便吧 尽管试
Thank you.
谢谢你
What was that about?
你这么做有何意图
We need to get back to the Overtons.
我们得回去找欧弗顿帮的人
Uh, actually, I'll go alone.
其实我得自己去
You're a little too cop.
你有点太条子气了
Too cop?
条子气
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表