剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Mr. Mendelssohn hardly went to his store
门德尔松先生几乎不去
in the diamond district. He, um...
钻石区的店里工作 他嘛
liked to work close to home here.
比较喜欢在离家近的这里工作
This is his workshop.
这是他的工作室
Have you been inside before?
你进去过吗
No. But I've seen him go in a lot.
没有 但我经常见他进来
He spent all of his time here.
他一有时间就会来这里
This place is so cool.
这地方太酷了
Weird... is what it is.
是奇怪才对吧
It's like a place in a dream.
梦中仙境一般
Close, but no cigar.
就差雪茄了
You're getting warmer, though.
但你会暖起来的
What?
什么
Who are you?
你到底是谁
What's your name?
你叫什么
Here we go again with the name.
又来了 总喜欢纠结于人名
You have a definite tendency to obsess.
你对待事物很偏执
Do people ever tell you that?
有人这么和你说过吗
All the time.
经常
What are you hiding?
你在隐藏些什么
You tell me. You're the mentalist.
你说呢 你不是灵媒吗
I never said I was a mentalist.
我从没说过我是灵媒
Spooky. So how did I know?
好诡异哦 那我是怎么知道的
You're playing a little game with me.
你在跟我玩心理游戏
I want to know why.
为什么呢
Who are you? What's your name?
你究竟是谁 你叫什么
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Okay. Well, that's half a name. It's a start.
好吧 也算是半个名字 总算开了头
Half a nice name.
是半个好名字
I had a daughter named Charlotte.
我女儿也叫夏洛特
I know.
我知道
No.
不
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Who put you up to this? Red John?
谁派你来的 血腥约翰
Red John, Red John, Red John.
血腥约翰 血腥约翰 血腥约翰
I am so over Red John.
你有完没完啊
You're not my daughter.
你不是我女儿
My daughter was murdered.
我女儿被杀了
I found her body.
我亲眼看到了她的尸体
"You are safe, you are loved,
"你很安全 我们很爱你"
and you are wise""
"你很聪明"
Who told you those words?
谁跟你说的这些话
You did.
你
Every night when you tucked me into bed.
每晚你抱我上♥床♥都会说这些话
Hey, Jane. How'd you find this place before we did?
简 你怎么比我们先找到这地儿
Lisbon, good.
里斯本 太好了
Uh, could you run a background check on this girl?
帮我查查这女孩底细
She's playing a con on me--a very good one.
她企图欺骗我 手段还挺高超
And who are you, miss?
小姐 怎么称呼
Hello. I'm his daughter-- Charlotte.
你好 我是他女儿 夏洛特
I've heard so much about you. It's nice to meet you.
早就听说过你了 幸会
My daughter's dead!
我女儿已经死了
He's having another episode. Yeah.
他又发作了 没错
Come on, buddy. Why don't you have a seat?
来吧 伙计 你先坐下吧
What is wrong with you?
你们怎么回事
It's all right. We'll explain it all to you.
别激动 我们会解释给你听的
We'll tell you everything. Just sit down first.
我们会告诉你一切 先坐下吧
No.
不
Charlotte's dead.
夏洛特已经死了
Everything okay in there?
你那里没事吧
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Did he ingest anything?
他吃了什么东西吗
Uh, tea. He--he drank hot tea.
茶 他喝了热茶
His heartbeat's irregular.
心率不齐
Pupils dilated.
瞳孔放大
Skin's unusually dry.
皮肤极其干燥
Right here. Get that to the lab!
找到了 送到实验室去
In fact, extend the primary crime scene into the kitchen.
把厨房♥也纳入第一案发现场范围
No need for the lab.
不用送去实验室了
It's belladonna, the devil's cherry.
是颠茄 俗称魔鬼之爱
I know it from working narcotics.
我在缉毒局工作时见过
Belladonna's highly toxic.
颠茄制剂毒性很强
That's why users dilute it with tea.
所以吸食者常用茶水稀释
The berries have a sweet flavor.
这种浆果有丝丝甜味
They say it gives you instant hallucinations.
据说能瞬间使人产生幻觉
Well, if the victim was tripping,
如果死者吸入了这种毒剂
it would make him a lot easier to kill.
要杀他简直易如反掌
Is he gonna be okay?
他没事吧
He's holding his own. That's a good sign,
他还能自主呼吸 这是个好迹象
but we need to get him to a hospital and pump his stomach.
但得尽快送他进医院洗胃
I'm gonna go with Jane. Cho, you're in charge.
我陪着简 周 这里你负责
You two push on the investigation.
你俩接着调查
You know that Mendelssohn cut
你知道吗 门德尔松在他那个年代
some of the rarest stones of his time?
制♥作♥了一些非常稀有的钻石
He was considered a master.
他可是位大♥师♥级人物
You have his client list?
有客户名单吗
Yeah, you should see this thing.
有 你真该看看
Leaders of industry, royalty, Hollywood stars.
行业老大 皇室 好莱坞巨星
Yeah, we need to run them down.
我们得逐个排查
I'm all over it. I already have a call in to Clooney.
在查了 我已经跟克鲁尼约好了
Preliminary forensics report.
初步分♥析♥报告显示
There were no useable prints on the teapot or bowl.
茶壶或茶碗上都无可辨别的指纹
Well, except for Jane's prints.
简的指纹除外
Great. Smudging fingerprints, drinking evidence--
很好 弄毁指纹 喝掉证据
he's like a drunk uncle.
简就像个醉汉大叔
What about the electric saw that was used on the victim?
用来杀死者的电钻上有什么发现吗
Two sets of prints. One belongs to Mendelssohn,
两组指纹 一组是门德尔松的
the other unidentified.
另一组身份未知
M.E. puts time of death around midnight.
法医推测死亡时间是半夜
Now Lisbon said the next-door neighbor
里斯本说隔壁邻居听到
heard Mendelssohn arguing with a man in his kitchen last night.
门德尔松昨晚在厨房♥里跟另一名男性争执
Did Mendelssohn live alone?
门德尔松一个人住吗
He was sharing his home with his daughter Melaina.
和他女儿梅来娜一起住
Guess she hit hard times last year and moved in.
估计是去年经济不景气 搬回来住了
She writes children's books.
她是儿童书的作家
Where was she last night?
她昨晚在哪里
Big Sur. Rented a cabin to work on a book.
大瑟尔 她在那租了间小木屋写书
I notified her this morning. She's driving home now.
我今早通知了她 正在赶回来的路上
Yeah. Definitely meet with the daughter. Okay.
去见见死者女儿 好的
See if she knows who was at the house last night. Right.
看她知不知道昨晚还有谁在那里 好的
Did the victim have any coworkers?
死者有同事吗
An assistant named Julian Gallego.
有一名助手 朱利安·加乐高
Bring him in. Let me know what you find.
带他来问话 有发现告诉我
It's all right. I got it.
没关系 我来接
CBI.
加调局
Oh, yeah. Mr. Clooney.
是的 克鲁尼先生
Yeah, this is Agent Cho.
我是周探员
I just have a couple questions for you.
有几个问题想问问您
This way. This way, please.
这边 这边请
All right, we'll take it from here. Is he gonna be o
好了 交给我们吧 他不会...
Viktor was like Stradivari.
维克多就像是斯特拉迪瓦里
He could, uh, hear a flaw in the diamond
他能在砂轮磨钻的旋律中
by the way his grinding wheel changed its song.
听出钻石中的小瑕疵
How long did you work for him, Julian?
你为他工作多久了 朱利安
Four years.
四年
Who's going to teach me now?
现在谁来教我
There is no one like Viktor.
再也没维克多这样的良师了
When did you last see him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
Yesterday.
昨天
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表