剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Winston was drinking again?
温斯顿又开始酗酒了
We won't know until after we get the lab reports back.
现在还没有定论 我们还没拿到验尸报告
So...
那...
You're simply casting aspersions?
那你怎么能如此轻率地就诽谤别人
No. I--I just...
我没有 我只是...
I assumed from your manner...
我是根据您的态度猜测的...
From what manner, sir?
我的什么态度 先生
Your disappointment in him.
您对他的失望
With regard to my son, Mr. Jane,
关于我儿子 简先生
it's myself I'm disappointed in.
我反而是对我自己很失望
He's my failure.
没有养育好他是我的失败
Do you have a child, Mr. Jane?
你有孩子吗 简先生
No.
没有
Well, then you wouldn't understand.
那你是没法理解我的话了
If there's nothing else, Agent Lisbon?
还有别的事吗 里斯本探员
No, sir.
没了 先生
Dellinger chairs the fifth circuit appeals court.
德林杰是第五巡回上诉法庭的法官
do you know how much trouble I could get in
你知不知道把他惹毛了
if he's pissed off?
会给我带来多大的麻烦
No. How much?
不知道 能有多大
A lot. What you have to understand--
很大 你要明白...
Yeah?
是我
Hang on, Cho.
稍等 周
Excuse me.
稍等
Go on.
说吧
Just talked to the maitre'd at Cafe Tuscany.
刚和托斯卡纳咖啡馆的领班聊了
Said Dellinger came in last night with a woman.
他说德林杰昨晚跟一个女人来过
Said she seemed a little low-rent.
还说那女的不太上档次
Dellinger got so drunk,
德林杰喝得很醉
the woman left before dinner arrived.
晚餐上桌之前女伴就走了
Really?
真的吗
Also talked to the cab company that picked up Dellinger's date.
也跟载德林杰女伴的出租车公♥司♥了解过
Her name's Kelly Burbage.
她叫凯莉·博比奇
She's coming in tomorrow.
她明天会来警局
Thanks.
谢了
You were right.
你说对了
The victim was on a date.
死者当时是在约会
Good call.
好发现
Cold reading.
冷读术
Cold reading?
冷读术
You, for instance.
比如说你
You... cared for a dysfunctional parent.
你在意跟你关系不和睦的双亲
Father, probably.
可能是父亲
That's why you put up with Hannigan.
这就是你能强忍♥汉尼根的原因
I don't put up with Hannigan.
我才不是强忍♥
His unhappiness reminds you of your father's unhappiness.
他的不愉快会让你想到你父亲的不愉快
We're done for the day.
我们下班了
Is there somewhere I could drop you off?
你在哪里方便下车
What about the Red John files?
血腥约翰的档案呢
Mr. Jane, I truly sympathize.
简先生 我对你的遭遇深表同情
I understand how you're feeling.
我明白你的感受
I would probably feel the same way.
如果是我 我可能也会这样
But nothing good will come from chasing this man.
但是追着不放 对你毫无益处
It's the kind of obsession that destroys people.
这种执念能把人毁掉
Go someplace else.
去别的地方吧
Try to get on with your life.
试着继续你的生活
That's just what Hannigan said.
汉尼根也是这么说
Come to the office in the morning.
明早来警局吧
But clean yourself up.
但你得整理一下
You're a mess.
你看起来糟透了
Get in.
上车
Hi.
你好
Hey.
好啊
It's Kimball Cho, isn't it?
你是周金宝 对吧
Is that after the Kipling character?
是取自吉卜林的小说吗
No. Why are you still here?
不是 你怎么还在
Agent Lisbon told me to come by.
里斯本探员叫我来的
To read the Red John files.
给我看血腥约翰的档案
Lisbon told him to come by. Read the Red John files.
里斯本叫他来的 让他看血腥约翰的档案
Hi.
你好
All right. Hi.
行 你好
Oh, pretend I'm not here.
就当我不在这里
Uh, okay.
好的
Kelly Burbage. Girl who had dinner with the victim.
凯莉·博比奇 跟死者共进晚餐的女子
Interview three. All right. Thanks.
在审问三室 好的 谢了
You can take the desk over there.
你可以坐到那边
No one's using that.
没人用的
Uh, yeah.
没错
Miss Burbage,
博比奇小姐
How do you know Winston Dellinger?
你是怎么认识温斯顿·德林杰的
I work tending bar
我在哈吉伍德的
at the Thirsty Pup in Hagginwood?
"饥渴吧"当调酒师
Winston's a regular.
温斯顿是常客
He has a drinking problem.
意思是他酗酒
It's a bar.
那是酒吧
What happened at dinner?
晚餐时发生了什么事
What I should have known.
我本该料到的
He climbed through two bottles of house red
我的茄汁意面还没上桌
before I even got my pasta pomodoro.
他就已经喝完两瓶精选红酒了
I told him he was too drunk to drive me home.
我跟他说 他太醉了没法送我回家
He got mad, I got a cab.
他生气了 我就去打车了
Look, if this is because Winston did something last night,
如果温斯顿昨晚犯了什么事
it's just because he was smashed.
都只是酒精惹的祸
He wouldn't hurt a fly.
他连苍蝇都不敢杀
He's dead. He was killed last night.
他死了 他昨晚遇害了
What?
什么
Somebody shot him.
有人枪杀了他
Not two hours after he left the restaurant.
当时他离开餐馆不到两小时
Any idea who might have done that?
你有什么头绪吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
That sounds like "Yes."
听起来像是"有"
There's--there's this guy...
是有这么个人
We used to date,
以前我和他约过会
but I broke it off because
但我觉得他做事太消极
he was this gigantic ball of negativity.
所以就跟他分手了
Sure.
好的
He called me last night after I got home.
昨晚我回家之后收到了他的来电
Totally messed up.
满嘴胡话
He said he'd followed me on the date.
他说他跟踪了我的约会
He kept talking about what a loser Winston was,
不停地说温斯顿是窝囊废
and how he didn't deserve me.
说他配不上我
What's his name?
他叫什么
Emmett.
埃米特
Emmett Cox.
埃米特·考克斯
Hey, boss.
头儿
Cox has two arrests for assault
考克斯曾因打人和非法持枪
and a gun charge pending.
而被逮捕过两次
Nice.
好
Is this address still current?
这是他现在的住址吗
Burbage thinks so.
博比奇认为是
You and Hannigan see if you can locate him,
你和汉尼根如果能找到他
bring him in.
带他回来
Seems like a real charmer.
看来是个狠角色
Full S.W.A.T. protocol.
请特警全力支援
He said you said he was allowed to be here.
他说是你让他来这儿的
Yes, I did.
我是说过
I didn't think he'd actually show up.
可我没料到他真会来
Go get Cox. Yes, boss.
去找考克斯吧 好的 头儿
Mr. Jane!
简先生
Mr. Jane.
简先生
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表