剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you, Amanda. You are doing the right thing.
谢谢 阿曼达 你做得很正确
One last time.
最后一个问题
Do you know who this man is?
你认识这个人吗
No.
不认识
Who is he?
他是谁
We're still trying to figure that out.
我们还在努力查清这事
What will I do now?
我现在该做什么
Nothing.
任何事都不用做
After we arrest Volker, you're gonna need to come in
我们逮捕沃克后 需要你
and testify as to what you heard.
来局里作证
Until then, just keep quiet.
在那之前 保持沉默
Carry on as normal. Let us take care of everything.
像往常一样做事 让我们来妥善处理
I'm scared.
我害怕
Do not worry.
别担心
When it's time for you to speak, we'll protect you.
到你开口的时候 我们会保护你
You have my word.
我保证
Sounds like it's gonna be a hot one.
听起来很热啊
You're not wrong there, Ed, but beautiful.
没错 埃德 但也很美
Anybody out there who can, it'd be a great time to visit
不失为去山上和海滩度假
the mountains or the beach.
的好日子
Not so easy if you're a working man, Tara.
要是工作缠身可就难咯 塔拉
Or a woman, Ed.
彼此彼此 埃德
Right.
没错
Hello, Lisbon. How do you do?
喂 里斯本 怎么样
She cracked. Volker's our man.
她开口了 沃克就是我们要找的人
She doesn't have enough to press charges on him.
她没有足够证据起诉他
We still need the actual killer.
我们还得找到真凶
Hmm. Funny you say that. I just had an idea.
很有趣 我刚想到个点子
What kind of idea?
什么点子
Come by the newsroom tomorrow and I'll show you.
明天来新闻编辑室就知道了
Oh, and--and bring Cho.
别忘了带上周
Good night. Wait, what kind of idea?
晚安 等等 什么点子
Jane--
简
Hello, Lisbon. You at the newsroom?
喂 里斯本 你在新闻编辑室吗
Yeah. Where are you?
在 你在哪里
I'll be there in a minute.
我马上就到
I need to see an optometrist.
我要见个验光师
What?
什么
I'll be with you soon.
我马上就到
You're doing what?!
你要干什么
I'm going on the air.
我要上直播
Mr. Kasmir convinced me that it's the right thing to do.
卡斯米尔先生说服了我
Ed, wind it up and go to commercial.
埃德 停下 切到广♥告♥
We'll be right back after this.
广♥告♥后马上回来
Okay, but I'm gonna have to look at the list of questions first.
好 不过我要先看看问题清单
No need to worry about that, Lisbon.
你没必要担心 里斯本
I've taken care of that already.
我已经做好工作了
Ed, when we come back from the commercial break,
埃德 等广♥告♥回来
we'll go to an update on the progress
播报一段凯西·福勒凶案的
in the Cassidy Flood murder case.
最新进展
Okay. Is Mr. Jane here?
好 简先生来了吗
Coming right in. Okay. Come on.
这就来 好 快
Showtime.
好戏上演咯
Let's go get you prepped.
帮你准备一下
Give him some lipstick and some blush.
给他涂点口红 上点腮红
Tara, did you move my glasses?
塔拉 你动了我的眼镜吗
Tara?
塔拉
Tara. No.
塔拉 没
Earth to Tara. Did you move my glasses?
地面呼叫塔拉 你动了我的眼镜吗
Nope. Nope.
没 没
Okay. All right. Okay.
好 好了 好
I will lay out the progress of the case thus far,
我会把将案情介绍到这里
and then I'll go to you. All right, Ed,
然后我就交给你 -好 埃德
and I'll bring it home by telling you how we caught the killer.
然后我会告诉你我们是如何抓到凶手的
Yyou caught the killer? Yeah.
你们抓到凶手了 对
Well, that's-- that's great. Who is it?
真不错 是谁
Wh-what--what was it that, uh,
是什么线索
that led you to him?
让你们抓到他的
It was all about the car in the end.
最终是和那辆车有关
The car?
那辆车
News to me.
我也才知道
So we're just gonna blow off the weather?
那就不播天气预报了吗
And we're live
直播倒计时
in 3, 2, 1.
三 二 一
This is Ed Hunt
埃德·亨特
with a special report on the Cassie Flood murder case.
为您带来凯西·福勒凶案的特别报导
Patrick Jane is a consultant
这位是加调局的
with the California Bureau of Investigation.
顾问派翠克·简
Hi, Ed. Mr. Jane.
你好 埃德 简先生
You've got shocking new information
你为大家带来了凯西·福勒凶案的
in the Cassie Flood murder, is that right?
爆♥炸♥性的最新资讯 是吗
Yes, I do, Ed.
是的 埃德
Now, Cassie's car was tampered with, but earlier
我们知道凯西的车被动了手脚
Here at the station, we received a note
但是先前在本台 我们收到了一张字条
that was connected to a story of Cassie's
和凯西曾报导的
about the Bells Glen Speedway.
贝尔斯峡谷赛车道事件有关
Are these things connected?
这些是否有联♥系♥呢
Well, that was an early avenue of the investigation.
这是我们早期调查的方向
Y-you're right there, Ed.
你当时也在 埃德
But it turns out that's not what I'm here to talk about.
但这不是我今天要说的
You'reyou're not? No.
不是这个吗 没错
What the hell is he doing?
他在搞什么鬼
Is he going off script?
他改台本了吗
Yeah. He does that.
是的 他这人就这样
Uh, Tara, tell me,
塔拉 请你告诉我
Do you know Tommy Volker?
你认识汤米·沃克吗
Uh, no.
不认识
I-I mean, I know of him.
我...我知道这个人
Right. Uh, Ed,
好吧 埃德
you know Tommy Volker, don't you?
你认识汤米·沃克 对吗
Agent Jane, you were going to tell us
简探员 你应该和我们讲讲
about the Bells Glen Speedway.
关于贝尔斯峡谷赛车道的事
Cassie Flood told you she wanted to do
凯西·福勒告诉你她想要
a story on Tommy Volker
做一个有关汤米·沃克和
and the massacred village in the Amazon, right?
亚马逊被屠♥杀♥的村庄的专题 是吗
Ok--okay, let's, uh... let's cut this.
好吧 我们...我们别播了
This is great television.
节目会很精彩的
Keep rolling until I say "Stop."
在我说停之前继续播
Ed, you--you and tommy are old acquaintances, aren't you?
埃德 你和汤米是老朋友 对吧
You do these adventures together, like the--
你们一起冒险 比如...
The Dakar Rally. You're--you're adventurers.
达喀尔拉力赛 你们是冒险家
Right? Mr. Jane, um,
对吧 简先生
These are not the questions we discussed.
这不是我们计划的问题
The Dakar Rally is an endurance car race.
达喀尔拉力赛是一场汽车拉力赛
You and Mr. Volker must know a lot about cars.
你和沃克先生一定很懂汽车
All right, we've... had enough.
好吧 我们是有一定的知识
Do you deny that you competed in the
你否认与沃克先生一起
dakar rally with mr. Volker?
参加达喀尔拉力赛吗
Of course not.
当然不
But you don't deny having the, uh,
你也不否认你有能力
necessary knowledge to tamper with cassie flood's car?
在凯西·福勒的车上动点手脚
Yes!
是的
No. Uh... no!
不 不
Do you deny that these are your glasses?
你否认这是你的眼镜吗
Uh, well, they--they do--
好吧 它...
They look like mine.
看起来像我的
We found them in the wreckage of Cassie's car.
我们在凯西车的残骸里找到了它
Well, that's impossible.
这不可能
I wasn't wearing them.
我那时没戴眼镜
I...
我...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表