剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Van Pelt. Yeah.
范佩尔 是我
I need to get something delivered to Carson Springs.
我要你运点东西到卡森泉
No, doesn't matter what it is,
不 具体什么不重要
As long as it's big,
只要是大而重的东西
heavy, and on the back of a truck.
放在一辆卡车后面即可
Okay. Call me when you're done. Bye.
好的 准备好了通知我 拜
I thought we'd said our piece to each other.
我觉得该说的我们都说完了
And I thought it was about time we started talking straight.
我觉得我们是时候有话直说了
I have a proposition.
我有个提议
There's a low-rider
有个低调骑手帮的人
that's ready to give up his gang to the CBI.
准备向加调局检举他的帮派
Whole gang.
整个帮派
But he needs to know that when the other low-riders go down,
但他需要确保 其他帮派成员落网之后
you will give him a job.
你这边能给他一份工作
Why should I trust you?
我凭什么相信你
Well, I'm not asking you to do anything illegal,
我又不是要请你做什么违法的事情
I'm just saying you'll give the guy a job.
我只是在请你给这个人一份工作
Doing what, I don't-- I don't need to know.
具体做什么 我不需要知道
This is a bunch of crap.
简直一派胡言
The Low-riders have ordered a substantial supply of guns.
低调骑手帮的人预定了一批数量可观的枪♥支♥
The supplier's supposed to arrive at noon today.
供应商今天中午会送达
What kind of guns?
什么样的枪
I don't know. I-I know nothing about guns.
我不知道 我不懂枪
All I'm asking is that you check it out.
我是要你去打探一下
If the information is correct, you give this guy a shot.
如果这条情报是确切的 你就给这个人一次机会
I want to meet him.
我想见他
I want to see this informant in the flesh.
我要亲眼见到这个告密的人
Yes, well, that could be difficult.
可以 但这么做有难度
I want to meet him, or there's no deal!
我要见到他 否则就没得商量
Okay. Well...
好吧
Well, I will see what I can do.
我来安排看看
Check out this gun business. From a distance.
去查这笔枪♥支♥买♥♥卖♥♥ 注意隐蔽
It's 12:30. They're not getting any shipment.
都十二点半了 根本没有什么货运过来
So that cop wasn't on the level?
那警♥察♥的话不靠谱
He seem on the level to you?
你看他靠谱吗
No.
不靠谱
This is a waste of time.
纯属浪费时间
Son of a bitch. There it is.
狗崽子 那车来了
Call Sue. Let her know.
打给苏 通知她
Okay. So they're out there.
好了 他们就在外面
They're spying on me. So what?
他们在监视我 那又如何
Well, it means our informant
这就是说我们在欧弗顿帮的线人
in the Overtons is telling the truth.
说的是实话
So he's part of their family?
他是家族的一员吗
And he'll give them all up
只要我答应事成之后
as long as I promise to hook him up afterwards?
让他加入 他就会将他们全盘供出
That's the deal.
是这么说好的
I want to meet him.
我要见他
Uh, I don't know.
这我可不确定
Then forget it.
那就不谈了
Okay. Well, I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我来安排看看
Hey, boss. There's some dude out back
头儿 有人在外面
with a flatbed full of scrap metal.
拉了一卡车的废金属来
What?
什么
Oop. I gotta take that.
我得接这电♥话♥
I, uh...
我
I'll set up the meeting and I'll get back to you, okay?
我安排好会面后 再来找你 好吗
Hey, guys! Glad you could make it.
伙计们 很高兴你们能赴约
Follow me.
跟我来
This better not be a waste of my time.
这最好不是在浪费我的时间
We're not off to the greatest of starts.
这样的开场可不理想
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Has it started yet?
开始了吗
It's happening right now.
正在进行时
You should be at home.
你应该待在家里
I'm here.
我已经来了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
They should all be in the office by now.
他们现在应该都到办公室了
Thanks.
谢了
All right. Everybody settle down.
好的 大家都冷静
We're not gonna do this here.
不要在这里开杀戒
I thought you said you were gonna bust them.
你不是说你要抓他们的吗
Yeah, well, uh, I-I told them
对 我也告诉他们
exactly the same thing about you.
我要抓你们
Uh, big lie on my part. I'm sorry.
我设了个大骗局 抱歉
Just needed to get the two of you in a room together.
我只是想安排你们双方共处一室
Why?
为什么
To stop the feud before anyone else gets killed.
在血案发生前 化解你们的冲突
You know Moss?
你认识莫斯吧
Listen, my gym is neutral ground.
听好 我的健身房♥是中立区
You're safe here.
你们在这里不会有事
He's very good at talking kids
他很擅长说服孩子们
out of making dumb decisions,
不要做愚蠢的决定
and, let's face it,
承认吧
you guys are acting like a couple of kids.
你们现在就表现得像长不大的孩子
A sit-down.
坐下来
That's the idea. Give it a try.
这是个办法 不妨试试
If it doesn't work, go nuts,
如果行不通 那就随便你们
shoot each other all you like,
怎么枪战都行
just not when I'm there.
只要我不在场
What the hell?
管他呢
Let's go.
走吧
Let them talk.
让他们谈
Okay.
好
You lie, woman.
你撒谎 臭娘们
That park was open turf.
那个公园是块空地
Then we send my guys down there,
然后我们才派人过去的
your boys jumped him.
而你的手下却突袭了他
Open turf? That park is mine.
空地 那公园是我的地盘
So you paid a price for trespassing,
所以你们因为擅入他人领地而得到了教训
and you kill my nephew for payback?
于是你们就杀了我侄子作为报复
I know for a fact you pulled that trigger yourself.
我明确知道 是你亲自扣动了扳机
You are one crazy old lady.
你真是个疯婆娘
You scum could never learn your place.
你这废渣真是不知好歹
I have given you the east... You ain't given me nothing!
我已经给了你东区 你什么都没给我
Okay?
知道吗
Who told you I pulled the trigger on your nephew?
谁告诉你是我开枪杀了你侄子
This isn't how you do it.
你们跑题了
We're here to talk about peace,
你们是来讲和的
not dwell on he said/she said.
不是盘查消息来源的
Let's--let's dwell on it. It's all very good.
就来刨根问底吧 进展都很好
You're doing a lot of talking,
你们都在自说自话
you're not doing a lot of listening.
而没有听对方说了什么
Let's take the park situation.
我们先说公园的问题
Beltran, you said that it was open turf.
伯坦 你说这是空地
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
I got my sources.
我有我的线人
Well, in this case, your source was wrong, huh?
那这么看 你的情报有误
Who's your source?
谁是你的线人
That's none of your business.
和你无关
And who told you for a fact that Beltran killed Huff?
那是谁告诉你 伯坦杀了赫夫
Damn.
该死
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Bingo.
没错
Now when you two criminal geniuses
等你们这两位犯罪天才
are done killing each other,
两败俱伤后
Mr. Moss here and his new gang are ready to take over.
莫斯先生和他的新帮派就顺势接盘
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You killed my nephew, and you blamed it on Beltran.
你杀了我的侄子 然后嫁祸给伯坦
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表