剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Whoa. Everyone treated her like this perfect little angel.
人人都视她为完美小天使
That must have been very frustrating. Yeah.
你肯定很沮丧吧 确实
I had been here for 16 months before she even showed up,
在她来之前我已经在这工作了十六个月
and in all that time, Hunt and Kasmir
这段时间 亨特和卡斯米尔
never even gave me the time of day.
连一次机会都没给过我
But her, with her east coast journalism degree--
可是她 凭着一个东海岸新闻学学位
I mean... they--they were falling all over her.
他们却都向着她
There she was, worrying about journalism,
当你忙着对亨特和卡斯米尔献殷勤的时候
while you were throwing yourself at Hunt and Kasmir,
她正在为新闻业担忧
and she is the one that ends up with the anchor chair.
她才会是最后成为当家主播的那个人
Yeah. I mean, no. I me-- what?
没错 不 我 你说什么
Hell hath no fury like a slut outflanked.
地狱的烈火都比不过一个荡♥妇♥的煽风点火
You must have felt like killing her.
你肯定恨不得杀了她
Yeah. W--
是的 等
Wait, no! No?
等下 不 不
No!
不
How dare you?!
敢惹老娘
Well, she's a definite maybe.
她绝对有嫌疑
That should give you enough to work with, though,
刚才那番话足够你查她了
don't you think? I hope that hurt.
你觉得呢 我希望你脸很疼
It did.
确实很疼
Tara Skye resented Cassie Flood
塔拉·斯凯嫉恨凯西·福勒
both romantically and professionally.
的感情生活与工作
And she's got no alibi.
而且她没有不在场证明
The producer Kasmir says
制片人卡斯米尔说
he had no romantic relationship with Cassie,
他和凯西并无恋爱关系
and he says Tara Skye is a backstabbing bitch.
他还说塔拉·斯凯是个长舌妇
And he's got an alibi for the night of the murder.
而且他有凶案发生那晚的不在场证明
What about Ed Hunt?
埃德·亨特怎么样
No alibi.
没有不在场证明
Says he was at home.
声称自己在家
Yuntz has motive and a weak alibi,
扬茨有动机 不在场证明不充分
plus an understanding of cars.
再加上他对汽车很在行
What about the witnesses from the accident site?
事故现场那些目击证人呢
Did they have anything useful?
他们有提供什么有用线索吗
Well, they all mentioned the driver who stopped
他们都提到了当时有个司机停车了
and was the first to help
他第一个过去帮忙
and made sure the EMTs were called.
而且一定要他们叫急救人员
Everybody talked about him, but I could never find him.
每个人都提到了他 可我就是找不到他
I've never been able to speak to him directly.
我没跟他当面谈过
Did you get a description?
知道他长什么样吗
30s, balding, white guy,
三十来岁 秃顶 白人
a average height, no plate.
中等身材 没有车牌
I'm having a sketch done.
我已经找了素描师
We can try and get a public request.
我们可以向公众发布通告
Maybe somebody will come in.
说不定会有人找来
In the meantime, I'm gonna go talk to Ed Hunt.
与此同时我去找埃德·亨特谈谈
All right.
好的
Hey, Lisbon.
里斯本
Uh, don't tell me you've finished your case already.
别告诉我你们已经结案了
We need to go and talk to Ed Hunt. Where are you?
我们得去找埃德·亨特谈谈 你在哪儿
Uh, I'm not really available at the moment,
我这会儿真没空
but, uh, if you leave a message after the tone--
不过 你要是在嘟声后留言
Cho told me you asked him how to break into
周说你问他如何才能闯入
a high-security prison?
高度戒备的监狱
Purely theoretical.
纯属理论上问问
And by the way, he was no help whatsoever.
再说他也没帮上忙
You're banging your head against the wall.
你这是白费力气
You know, I'll be back soon,
我很快就回来
so you can catch me up on your case then.
到时再跟我谈你那案子的事儿
I gotta go. Bye.
挂了 再见
I have a meeting with a client.
我要会一个委托人
I'm gonna have to ask you to turn around, sir.
请你掉头离开 先生
But I have an appointment.
可我约好了
No, sir, you do not have an appointment.
不可能 先生 你没有约好
You don't even know my name.
你都不知道我叫什么
Nobody has an appointment.
没人可以约谁
This is a federal prison
这儿可是联邦监狱
We all know this money is well pledged, don't we, folks?
大伙儿都知道这钱投得其所 对吧
The environment, global warming--
环境问题 全球变暖
These are good causes.
都是很好的理由
And not just from the perspective of beachfront property values
这不仅在于海滨地♥产♥的预期价值
but our host and primary backer's commitment
还在于主办方及主要赞助商
to these causes is no joke.
对这些事业的严正承诺
A man I have the honor of calling a friend--
我有幸成为朋友的
Tommy Volker.
汤米·沃克
But he's not just about saving the planet.
而他不只是为了拯救地球
There's also adventure,
这还关乎冒险
and, uh, plenty of the good things in life.
以及生活中很多美好的事情
But most importantly,
最重要的
there's this, ladies and gentlemen--
是这个 女士们 先生们
a seat on the maiden flight of the Volker Intergalactic,
沃克星际处♥女♥航上的一个座位
the hardest ticket to get in the whole world.
世界上最难买♥♥到的票
Bidding starts at $200,000.
起拍价二十万美元
And remember, you can write this off.
记住 可以抵税
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks. Thanks for being here. Appreciate it.
谢谢 多谢光临 非常感谢
Thanks for being here.
多谢光临
Uh, Mr. Hunt. I'm Teresa Lisbon with the CBI.
亨特先生 我是加调局的特蕾莎·里斯本
Could we talk?
能谈谈吗
Yeah. Sure.
是的 当然
Cassie was a great gal.
凯西是个好姑娘
She was a real asset to the team.
她是团队里宝贵的一员
It was a tragedy to lose her.
失去她真是太遗憾了
I was told you had a relationship with her.
听说你和她之间关系很亲密
I have a relationship with all my colleagues.
我和所有的同事关系都很亲密
But I'm--I'm guessing that you mean something more.
不过我想你不光是这意思
Yeah, I mean something more.
没错 我不光是这意思
Is that a common occurrence with younger reporters,
你常和年轻记者这样吗
or did you pick Cassie out specially?
还是凯西与众不同
Tara Skye has been filling your ear with poison, has she?
塔拉·斯凯跟你说闲话了吧
The truth is, Cassie and I were the best of friends.
事实是 我和凯西是最好的朋友
Mm. But we were never exclusive.
不过我们不是对方命中注定的那个人
So you don't deny the affair?
就是说你承认你们有染了
Ooh, "affair"--that's-- that's an awful big word.
"有染" 这词儿用得大了
We had a moment.
我们有过美好时光
Then we both moved on. No hard feelings.
然后我们都往前看了 互不伤害
I wonder if Cassie Flood would agree with that description
要是凯西·福勒在这儿的话
if she were here to answer.
不知道她会不会这么说
Here. Look. I...
看这个 我
Have got a picture of...
有张照片
us at the museum's opening of the new Asian wing
是两周前我们在新的亚洲分部的博物馆
two weeks ago.
开业的时候照的
Does that look like people who don't get along?
看起来像是不和的样子吗
Is that Tommy Volker? That's right.
那是汤米·沃克吗 没错
That was the night Cassie convinced him to do the interview.
就是那晚凯西说服他做了访谈
Oh. Uh, how well do you know Tommy Volker?
你对汤米·沃克了解吗
We're old friends.
我们是老朋友了
We run in the same circles.
我们在一个圈子里混
Dakar, Baja.
达喀尔 巴哈
We both like adventure,
我们都喜欢冒险
challenges, you know.
挑战之类的
Could--could you introduce me?
能为我引见吗
Sure. Come on.
当然 来吧
I got people will say you told them
有人告诉我
you had plans to spit on Cassie Flood's grave,
你非常唾弃凯西·福勒
Mr. Yuntz.
扬茨先生
And yet the best alibi that you can offer
而且你能提供的最有力的不在场证明是
is that you were at the movies...
你在电影院里
By yourself.
独自一人
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表