剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
There. I had maintenance open it for you.
那个 我已经为你们打开了
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
How long had you known Lucy?
你认识露西多久了
A couple of years.
好几年了
Since my first tour in Afghanistan.
我第一次去阿富汗就认识她了
What was she like?
她是怎么样的人
Smart. Real disciplined.
她很聪明 非常有条不紊
Lucy didn't have to learn from mistakes.
露西从来不需要从错误中吸取教训
She didn't make them.
她根本不犯错误
Well, discipline always comes with a price.
有条不紊总是需要付出代价的
What did she have trouble with?
她在哪些方面有困难
People, I guess.
人际交往吧
Guys in the unit, mostly.
队伍里大多是男人
She'd be the first to tell you
她总是第一个告诉你
she was O.C.D. about the rules.
她有纪律强迫症
Real detail-oriented.
非常注重细节
She'd point out if you messed up,
一旦你搞砸了她会马上指出来
and that doesn't go down well. Especially with guys.
那可不受欢迎 特别是对于男人
You defended her?
你有为她辩护吗
I tried to.
我试过
She looked out for me.
她很照顾我
Anything unusual happen recently?
最近有什么不寻常的事发生吗
Um... someone was sending her flowers.
有人给她送花
Someone at the clinic.
是诊所的人
She wouldn't say who it was,
她不肯说是谁
and I think she was a little weirded out.
而且我觉得她好像有点心神不宁
What clinic?
什么诊所
The T.B.I. and psychological health clinic.
创伤性脑损伤及心理健康诊所
When she wasn't here, she worked there.
她不在这里时 就在那边工作
You should talk to Dr. Bowman.
你们该找伯曼医生谈谈
He was her supervisor.
他是她的主管
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Is that it?
问完了吗
Oh, pretty much.
差不多了
Uh, you know, unless you wanna talk about that other thing.
除非你想谈谈另一件事
What's that?
什么事
The thing that you didn't want me to ask you about.
你不想让我问到的那件事
I don't know what that is.
我不知道你指的什么
Well, neither do I.
我也不知道
Nice to meet you, Rose.
很高兴认识你 露丝
Rigsby just sent over a copy of the 9-1-1 call,
瑞斯比刚发来一份报♥警♥电♥话♥的录音
listen to this.
听听看
Medic... I need a medic, ASAP.
请给我派医护人员 越快越好
Lucy's hurt.
露西受伤了
Calm down, sir. Where are you?
请冷静 先生 你在哪里
Uh, I'm... uh, I'm on Wyoga Lake Avenue.
我在怀俄加湖大道上
Uh, 20 meters north of the church--
教堂北面二十米左右
the St. Sebastian.
圣塞巴斯蒂安教堂
Somebody just cut her throat. There's blood all over.
她被人割开了喉咙 到处都是血
Sir, I need you to hold a moment
先生 我安排派车时
while I dispatch a car. Will you do that?
你先别挂电♥话♥ 可以吗
Yeah. I'll wait.
好的 我等着
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Hello, sir?
喂 先生
Now can you tell me your name?
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Hello, sir? Are you there?
喂 先生 还在吗
He knows her well enough to call her "Lucy"
他知道她的名字叫露西
and he's very worried about her.
而且他很担心她
But then it seems like he just walks away.
但听起来他好像就这么离开了
It's weird, isn't it?
很奇怪 不是吗
"ASAP." "20 meters."
越快越好 二十米
He's a soldier.
他是军人出身
We don't open till 6:30.
我们六点半才开始营业
CBI.
加调局的
Well, then we're open.
好吧 那我们开门了
Was this woman here last night?
这个女人昨晚在这里吗
Yeah. Louise.
是的 露易丝
No... Lucy.
不对 是叫露西
What'd she do?
她犯什么事了
She was murdered.
她被谋杀了
Get out. Seriously? Murdered?
得了吧 真的假的 被谋杀了
Yes.
真的
Yeah. She's here two, three times a week.
她每周过来两三次
She loves the music.
她喜欢这的音乐
Did she come with anyone?
有人和她一起来吗
No. Comes by herself.
没有 都是独自来的
She did get in an argument with these soldiers.
她倒是和那些当兵的发生过争论
They were hassling her.
他们在找她的麻烦
Couldn't tell you what it was about.
我也不知道争论的内容
Now, these other soldiers--
那些当兵的
You know their names?
你知道他们的名字吗
Nope. They were in the Night Wolves Unit.
不知道 他们是夜狼行动组的
Had the patch on their clothes.
衣服上都有标志
That's her unit. Her own people were hassling her?
她就是那个组的 自己人找她的麻烦吗
Yeah. Well, it wouldn't surprise me.
是啊 我一点也不意外
The night wolves guys are trouble.
夜狼组的那帮人就爱惹麻烦
Take after their Sergeant.
就跟他们的中士一样
You know his name?
你知道中士的名字吗
Yeah.
知道
Hawkins. Sergeant Hawkins.
霍金斯 霍金斯中士
Sergeant Hawkins?
霍金斯中士
Yes, sir, I am.
是 先生 是我
Kimball Cho. CBI.
我是加调局的周金宝
A word in private?
能借一步说话吗
Is this about Greene?
是关于格林的事吗
Yes. What can you tell me about her?
是的 关于她的事你有什么能提供吗
Outstanding soldier.
她是一名杰出的士兵
Vital part of the platoon.
是排里的中坚力量
It's a... tragedy.
这真是一场悲剧
How'd she get along with the rest of the squad?
她和其他士兵相处得如何
No problems.
没什么问题
She have any enemies?
她有树敌吗
Enemies? No.
树敌 没有
I mean, people fight.
人和人之间会有摩擦
In my unit, we work it out and put it behind us.
在我组里 我们解决问题 然后抛之于脑后
I don't let bad feelings fester.
我不会放任不良情绪滋长的
It takes a unit apart.
那会分♥裂♥团队的
Do you know why Lucy was arguing
你知道露西昨晚
with some squad mates last night?
为什么要和队友争吵吗
That's the first I've heard.
我还是头一次听说这事
A witness says some of your men
昨晚有人看见你手下的一些人
were arguing with Corporal Greene at a bar last night.
在一家酒吧和格林下士争吵
Maybe they are mistaken.
也许是认错人了
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I'm gonna have to talk to your men.
我得和你手下的人谈谈
You be my guest, Agent Cho.
请随意 周探员
Be my guest.
悉听尊便
Dr. Bowman?
伯曼医生
Yes?
什么事
Teresa Lisbon. Patrick Jane.
我们是特蕾莎·里斯本和派翠克·简
We're looking into the death of Lucy Greene.
我们在调查露西·格林之死
Oh, of course.
当然了
Have a seat, please.
请坐吧
It's terrible.
真是可怕
On top of everything else,
除了其它方面
Lucy's death's been a real blow to the program.
露西的死真是对本项目的沉重打击
She was a tremendous asset.
她曾是这里的中流砥柱
What's the program?
这是个什么项目
We treat returning soldiers for T.B.I.--
我们为退役军人治疗T.B.I.
traumatic brain injury,
创伤性脑损伤
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表