剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The ones Julia helped you with?
茱莉亚帮你带来的那些人
Julia. Your partner.
茱莉亚 你的搭档
She found the most vulnerable women
她发现最脆弱的女人们
and she brought them to you at her house.
然后把她们带到她的另一处住所交给你
This is crazy! I'm a good person!
这太扯了 我是个好人
Okay. So you didn't rape 'em?
好吧 那你没强♥奸♥她们吗
No!
没有
You didn't murder 'em?
你没杀害她们吗
You didn't bind their hands and feet with fishing line?
你没用钓鱼线把她们的手脚绑起来吗
No.
没有
So I guess this isn't familiar to you.
那你看这钓鱼线不眼熟吗
No.
不
Jason, look at me.
杰森 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
I'm the law.
我在执法部门工作
I have to take you in. I can't hurt you.
我只能逮捕你 却不能伤害你
I-I can't kill you.
我不可以杀你
But she can.
但是她可以
And if you don't tell me the truth right now,
如果你不马上告诉我真♥相♥
I'm gonna get up and walk out of here
我可就站起来走人了
and leave you two alone.
把你留给她处置
No. Please.
别这样 求你了
All right, now you see it's useless lying to me.
好吧 你也知道说谎是蒙不了我的
Tell me the truth.
说实话吧
I... work... for... Red John.
我为血腥约翰卖♥♥命
He wanted Miranda for some reason.
出于某种原因 他想要米兰达
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
He knew her boyfriend was abusing her,
他知道她男友当时在虐待她
and she was vulnerable.
而且她很脆弱
He told me...
他让我
to send Julia to counsel her,
派茱莉亚去为她提供咨♥询♥
to persuade her to come to the shelter.
劝说她来收♥容♥所♥
Julia brought Miranda to me,
茱莉亚把米兰达带给我
and I brought her to Red John.
而我把她带给血腥约翰
And what did Red John do to her?
血腥约翰对她做了什么
You know what he did.
你知道他做的那些事儿
She needs to hear it.
她需要亲耳听到
Red John...
血腥约翰
killed Miranda.
杀了米兰达
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Thank you, Patrick.
谢谢你 派翠克
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
Red John's name.
血腥约翰的名字
Ask him. I need a head start. Sorry.
问他好了 我得赶快走了 抱歉
Wait. We had an agreement.
等等 我们说好了的
He'll talk. He's weak.
他会招供的 他很弱的
We had an agreement.
我们都说好了的
Well, I'm breaking it.
那我现在反悔了
I've done far worse.
更坏的事情我也做过
You're just gonna go kill Red John?
你这就要去杀血腥约翰吗
You don't think he knows what you've been doing?
你不觉得他已经知道了你最近所做的事吗
He's got weaknesses. He can die.
他也有弱点 并非刀枪不入
And I'm gonna kill him.
而且我要杀了他
It was good knowing you.
能认识你真好
Sorry.
抱歉
You all right?
你还好吗
Not really.
不太好
Is he okay?
他怎么样
Yeah, he'll be fine.
应该没什么事
An ambulance is on its way. You stay with him.
救护车已经在路上了 你陪着他
Jane. What happened?
简 什么情况
Lorelei shot him.
劳拉蕾对他开枪了
He had a pulse, but it's gone.
他刚才有脉搏的 但现在没有了
Where is she? I don't know.
她在哪里 我不知道
Jane, let me take over.
简 让我来接手
No, no, I got it. I got it.
不不 让我来 让我来
He knows who Red John is.
他知道血腥约翰是谁
He had a pulse, but I can't--
他刚才有脉搏的 但我没
I can't find it anymore.
我再也找不到脉搏了
Rigsby's on the way to the hospital.
瑞斯比在去医院的路上
Good. We need to find Lorelei Martins.
很好 我们得找到劳拉蕾·马丁斯
Let's have C.H.P. set up roadblocks.
让加州高速巡警设置路障
She can't be far from here. You got it.
她跑不远 遵命
What are you doing here?
你们来这干什么
This crime scene is now under
该犯罪现场现在
the jurisdiction of Homeland Security.
已由国土安♥全♥部♥接管
Have your agents stand down.
请你们的探员离开
Get him out of there. Jane, stop.
把他从车上拉下来 简 停下来
You get away from me.
你们别过来
Step away from me. No. Stop. Stop it!
你们别碰我 松手 停下来
Get out of the ambulance. No!
从救护车里出来 不
Jason Lennon is now my witness. No!
杰森·列侬是我的目击证人了 不
Jane, let it go.
简 放手吧
No!
不
Jane!
简
Any word on Lennon?
有列侬的消息吗
The doctors are keeping him in a coma.
医生还在让他保持昏迷状态
They can't risk taking him out yet.
他们不能冒险把他唤醒
You can't get the case back.
你没法把案子争取回来
It's only been two weeks. I'm trying.
才两周而已 我在努力
Isn't why you're here, is it?
你来找我不是为了说这些吧
Okay. Let's go.
好吧 咱们走
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
She had it coming.
她自找的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表