剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
And the A.G. knows damn well the indictment won't stick.
检察长很清楚 控告不会坚持到最后
Uh, I don't have time for this.
我现在没空和你谈
Nobody rides for free. I mean, he knows that.
天下没有免费的午餐 这道理他懂
What--what, you came here to play games?
怎么 你过来找我打扑克吗
I heard you've been losing,
我听说你输得挺惨
and, uh, it's been affecting your work.
还影响到了你的工作
Uh, I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Look, the cards haven't been falling my way.
扑克根本没影响我的工作
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You believe in luck?
你相信运气吗
No.
不
Lisbon says you're pretty good.
里斯本说你很厉害
Margaret, cancel my 6:00.
玛格丽特 取消六点的安排
Two pair.
两对
Four of a kind.
四条[四张同点]
See?
瞧见没
I know how to play poker.
我知道怎么玩扑克
Of course you do.
你当然知道
You play the man, not the cards.
你擅长玩弄人 而不是牌
Right? I know the odds, I know myself.
对吧 我懂机率 我了解我自己
You know people, you know how to control them.
你了解人性 知道如何操纵他们
Not that you always care.
却不善利用
Uh... what's that mean?
什么意思
Well, you win more flies with honey than with vinegar,
要多抓苍蝇 蜂蜜比醋有效
but you use vinegar anyway.
但你却非用醋
Is this about Lisbon?
你是为里斯本来的吧
You're very fond of the fake tell, aren't you?
你很喜欢虚张声势 是吧
Before you bet, you look away and you breathe out very slowly,
你押注前 会四处张望 缓慢呼气
like you're trying to... calm yourself.
看似想让自己平静下来
Yes.
没错
Well, you have a tell inside the fake tell.
其实你有破绽
When you're bluffing,
当你这么做的时候
the breathing is audible.
别人能听见你的呼吸声
The hell it is. I-I control myself.
说什么呢 我能控制住自己
You get yourself a good hand and puff away like that,
你拿到好牌以后 就像那样呼吸
Manchester will for sure think you're bluffing.
曼彻斯特一定以为你在虚张声势
Trust me.
相信我
Mr. Jane. Can I help you?
简先生 有什么可以效劳
I hope so. Uh, you still want to learn my memory trick?
但愿吧 你还想学我的记忆诀窍吗
I would.
当然
Yeah, you teach a master class
好 你要给琳达的同学们
with all of Linda's fellow classmates, huh?
上研修课的 是吧
Paul and I will be teaching it this afternoon.
今天下午的课 是我和保罗来上
Yeah.
这样啊
Well, how about I put on a memory seminar
那我给你和你的学生
for you and your class?
来场记忆讲座如何
That would be terrific.
再好不过了
But don't you have a murder to solve?
不过你不是有谋杀案要破吗
Eh, all in good time.
来得及
Uh, I'm gonna need some tables,
我需要几张桌子
possibly three or four across the back there.
大概三到四张排在那后面
Okay.
好的
And, uh, Linda's office, it's full of animals-- dead ones.
还有 琳达的办公室里有很多动物标本
It is.
是的
We'll need access to that, uh, for props.
那些也要 做道具用
Okay. I assume...
好的 我猜
that you have some ulterior motive for all of this.
你这么做一定另有意图吧
Do you have a suspect?
你们有怀疑对象了吗
There's one thing I'd like you to confirm for me.
有件事我要向你求证一下
What is that?
什么事
Just what is the diet of the northern flicker woodpecker?
北扑翅鴷以什么为食
Yeah. Sure.
好的 当然
How can you like Triceratops
你怎么会喜欢三角龙
more than... T-rex?
而不是霸王龙
T-rex are losers.
霸王龙都是废物
Little arms. It's a big chicken with teeth.
小胳膊小腿的 不过是长了牙的大型鸡
Yeah, and Triceratops is basically a pig with horns.
是吗 那三角龙根本就是长了角的猪
And a shield on its head.
可它头上长着盾牌呢
Beats a giant chicken any day of the week.
分分钟秒杀你那巨型鸡
Ha ha, in your dreams. What did Jane want?
做梦去吧 简有什么事
He wants us back at the museum.
他叫我们回博物馆去
What are we gonna do?
回去干嘛
Museum heist. Why?
抢劫博物馆 为什么
I stopped asking questions a long time ago. Come on.
我早就不问这些问题了 走吧
What's this all about?
这是干嘛
We just need to cover our bases, sir.
我们只是不想有任何遗漏 先生
What does this have to do with the investigation?
这跟调查有什么关系
I can't discuss ongoing details of an investigation.
我不能透露在办案件的细节
I'm gonna need to look at one of these, uh, spiders.
我得看看这些蜘蛛
The tarantulas?
狼蛛吗
Hey, kids, come check this out. Spiders.
孩子们 来看这些蜘蛛啊
Oh, yes. The tarantulas.
对了 叫狼蛛
I don't see why it is necessary.
我看没必要吧
Don't worry, sir. This is, uh, official police business.
别担心 先生 警方只是例行公事
I'm sure you want to take...
你们一定想看看...
Wait! What are you doing?
等等 你要干嘛
I'm gonna need to take a close look at this spider here. No.
我得近距离观察一下这只蜘蛛 不行
This one specifically here, this spider.
就是这只蜘蛛
No, no, what are you doing?
不行 不行 你要干嘛
Here we go.
来吧
Just-- no. Oh, oh, please.
不行 求你了
Be very careful.
多加小心
There we go. Uh, yeah.
来吧 太好了
I-I don't see why this is necessary.
我看没这个必要吧
Don't worry, children, it's...
别害怕 孩子们
Uh, yeah... there we go.
好了 来吧
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 你在干嘛
Yeah, we're gonna have to, uh...
好了 我们得...
dust this for prints. Do what?
采集它的指纹 什么
Oh, pretty colors. Huh, kids?
颜色真漂亮 是吧 孩子们
It bit--it bit me.
我被咬了
Oh, wait. What?
慢着 你说什么
It bit me.
我被它咬了
Let me call somebody,
我去叫人来吧
this can be a danger.
这个很危险
Look. See? It's deadly.
看 看见没有 我死定了
It feels a little strange.
我感觉怪怪的
I don't see anything. Oh, I'm feeling woozy.
什么都看不出来 我头晕了
No, I'm just kidding. I'm fine.
没有 我开玩笑的 我没事
Don't play with spiders, kids. Okay?
别玩蜘蛛 孩子们 懂了吗
We've got a real treat today.
我们今天有福了
You could call it "Evolution in Action."
可以称之为"现实版进化论"
Mr. Patrick Jane is coming to give us a seminar
派翠克·简先生将给我们做一场
on the upper limits of memory.
有关记忆力上限的讲座
Are we in the classroom? Yes, we are.
我们到教室了吧 是的 到了
Great.
太棒了
The human memory is far more capable than most people realize.
人类的记忆能力通常比人们意识到的要强
I've been in this room once before.
我之前进过这个房♥间
But when I was in here...
我当时来的时候
I paid attention.
观察了一下
Very close attention.
观察得非常仔细
Oh, thank you. Please. But that's just memory 101.
谢谢 不过这只是记忆力方面的小儿科
Let's move forward into the advanced coursework.
让我们转入高级课程吧
For memory to be useful,
要想记忆力发挥作用
it has to be as accurate and as fast as a camera.
就必须使其如照相机一般精准和迅速
How many animals did you get, Lisbon?
你拿了多少动物 里斯本
Around 30.
大概三十个
And you got them from Linda's office?
是从琳达的办公室里拿的吧
Yes, I did.
是 没错
All of the animals came from Linda's office.
所有的动物都来自琳达的办公室
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表