剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
the reason you killed your father for everyone to hear,
你杀害你父亲的原因大声读给大家听
or you come with us... right now... and confess.
要么你现在自首 跟我们走
The choice is yours. What's happening?
你决定吧 怎么回事
I don't know. And--and I don't know
我不知道 我也不知道
what you think happened, but whatever's on that paper,
你怎么想的 可那张纸上不管写了什么
itit's not true. I think you do know.
都不是实情 我认为你很清楚
And the clock is ticking.
时间不等人哦
Are you ready, Lily?
准备好了吧 莉莉
Ian, when Lily reads what's inside,
伊恩 等莉莉把里面的内容读出来
I can't control what happens next.
下面的事就由不得我了
Okay, I'll read it myself.
行 我来读吧
No. No. Not--not now. Not... not here.
不要 别 现在不行 别在这儿
I'm sorry, folks. I'll come with you, all right?
抱歉 各位 我跟你们走 好吧
Please, look, whatever you want.
拜托了 都听你的
Wise choice.
明智之选
Ian Percy, you're under arrest for murder.
伊恩·珀西 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
Ian? Ian?
伊恩 伊恩
It's--it's okay, mom.
没事的 妈妈
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
You were dating Lily, right--
你在和莉莉交往 对吧
on the downlow?
没公开吧
I thought dad wouldn't approve.
我想我爸不会同意的
He thought the Percy name was something special.
他以为珀西家有多了不起
And she wasn't like us.
而她跟我们不一样
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
That you two are in love? Oh, that was easy.
你们俩交往的事吗 很简单
Then there were little things--
从一些小细节
Little things that said that there was something, uh...
能看出来事情...
off.
有些蹊跷
You know, everybody thought my dad was some good guy.
大家都以为我爸是什么好人
And that he kept the town going, you know?
以为有了他 镇子才能生存下去
But they didn't know...
可他们不知道
how he terrorized us, that...
我们有多惧怕他
he wasn't fit--
他根本就不够格
Not to raise a family.
抚养一个家庭
We need to know how it happened.
把事发经过告诉我们
Start a month ago?
从一个月前开始的吧
Oh, it started before that.
远在那之前了
When I first moved back from San Francisco,
大概几个月前
it was like a few months ago.
我从旧金山搬了回来
Meeting Lily was...
能认识莉莉
It was like a dream.
简直像一场梦
And I figured he-- he knew something
他又开始喝酒的时候
when he started drinking again.
我猜他可能心里有事
He was too ashamed to come to me, so...
他不好意思找我 所以...
I went to him.
我就去找了他
And he was drunk.
他当时喝醉了
I didn't know about his affair.
我不知道他出轨的事
I mean, how could I have even guessed?
我连想都没想过
I'm trying to tell you...
我告诉你
Lily is your sister.
莉莉是你妹妹
No. No, that is absurd.
不 不会的 太扯了
No. No, she can't no! I know my own daughter.
不 她不是 我的女儿我自己知道
We didn't think you were coming back.
我们没想到你还会回来
You abandoned us. Mom knows?
是你弃我们而去的 妈妈也知道吗
No, of course not.
她当然不知道
Lily's mother and me are kind of a--
我和莉莉的母亲只是
a fling! You know, we were young...
逢场作戏 你知道 我们当时还年轻
30 years ago.
三十年前的事了
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
Do this to you?
跟你有什么关系
You spoiled brat.
你个白眼狼
What the hell did I ever do to you?
我怎么害到你了
I betrayed your mother-- not you--
我背叛的是你妈 不是你
And that's my business.
这事跟你无关
Lily and you...
你和莉莉的事
that's on you.
得怪你自己
You should have been able to tell.
你早该察觉的
So it's my fault, huh?
所以得怪我自己了
It's not mine. Either way... it doesn't matter.
反正不怪我 再说也无所谓
So, son, you gotta suck it up and move on!
儿子 算了 想开点吧
Lily is not for you. She's the only girl I have ever loved!
莉莉不属于你 我只爱过她这一个女孩
I want to marry her!
我想娶她
For the first time in your life, son,
儿子 你这辈子就不能
face the facts that are staring you in the face
直面现实
and stop whining!
不再抱怨吗
What do I even say to her?
我该怎么跟她说
"Dad had an affair." Um, "I'm your brother."
"爸爸出了轨" "我是你哥哥"
It's not gonna be easy.
是不容易
But you are gonna have to tell her the truth at some point.
可你早晚得告诉她真♥相♥
I finally got through to him, you know?
他最后总算能理解我了
It felt good... for a second--
有那么一刻 感觉很好
That the old bastard finally understood.
那个老混♥蛋♥终于明白了
When he was dying, he... finally understood
死的时候 他终于明白
what he had done to all of us.
自己对我们造成了怎样的伤害
You fooled a guy with a mobile made-up arson lab?
你拿一辆假冒的移♥动♥纵火实验车骗了一个家伙
Neat trick.
有你的
He didn't seem to think so, but thanks.
他好像不这么想 不过谢谢夸奖
So... good week then? Yeah. Yeah.
那这周还不错吧 是啊 是啊
Great, yeah. Just moving with the wind.
很不错 随心而动吧
No, I'm sorry. That was a lie.
不 抱歉 我撒谎了
Uh, today is not a good day.
我今天过得不太好
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
Okay. About what?
可以 什么事
About you and me.
你我的事
Great. Because there's something I really
太好了 有件事我也一直
have been meaning to tell you, um...
想告诉你
I...
我
Excuse me.
借过
I'm sorry I'm late. Traffic was just It's fine.
抱歉迟到了 路上简直... 没事
Oh, uh, uh, Duncan, this is Wayne. Wayne, Duncan.
邓肯 这是韦恩 韦恩 这是邓肯
Wayne Rigsby. Iit's good to meet you. Pleasure.
我叫韦恩·瑞斯比 幸会 幸会
Wayne and I met in Los Angeles
我和韦恩是在洛杉矶参加
at the White Hat Program.
"白帽黑客项目"时认识的
Actually that's--that's where we met.
是我们俩在那儿认识的吧
What did I say? Yyou said, "Wayne."
我刚刚说的什么 你说的"韦恩"
Oh, s-- I'm sorry.
不好意思
Weird...
真奇怪
Oh! I just remembered I left something at my desk.
我才想起来掉东西在桌上了
Duncan, it's great to meet you.
邓肯 很高兴认识你
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表