剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Are we done? I need to get my brother home.
问完了吗 我得带我弟弟回家了
Juliana, you discharged an unregistered firearm.
朱莉安娜 你使用了一把未注册的枪♥械♥
You're gonna be arrested.
你会被逮捕
Arrested? Well, what about Noah?
被逮捕 那诺亚怎么办
You're not gonna put him in foster care, are you?
你们不会送他去寄养家庭吧
If there's no immediate family that can take custody,
如果没有可以抚养他的直系亲属
that's what happens.
就只能如此
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
You...
你们
You can't do this!
你们不能这么做
Hey, boss.
头儿
Shade's real name-- Jeron Slaughter.
谢德的真名叫杰隆·斯洛特
Receiving stolen goods,
涉嫌买♥♥卖♥♥赃物
armed robbery, and attempted murder.
持械抢劫和谋杀未遂
He's a real charmer.
这家伙还是个狠角儿啊
Well, he's in charge of enforcing discipline within the Ghouls.
他还负责整顿食尸鬼帮的规矩
Beats down crew members when they step out of line.
殴打不守规矩的帮派成员
Do we have a location on shade? Maybe.
有谢德的住址吗 算是有吧
He hangs at one of their stash houses several times a week.
他每周都去一个藏匿窝点几次
All right, go and pick him up.
行 去把他抓回来
Well, the stash house is fortified--
那个藏匿窝点防守严密
barred windows, steel doors.
铁栅格窗 钢制门
Maybe we could use the new rapid response team.
也许我们可以出动新的快速反应小组
Coordinate it. I need to call child services.
你去协调吧 我得打电♥话♥给儿童服务机构
You got it.
明白
Nobody's telling me what's going on.
没人告诉我怎么回事
Do you know where my sister is?
你知道我姐姐在哪里吗
Yeah. She's--she's just down the hall.
知道 她就在大厅那头
She's okay.
她没事
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm okay.
我没事
Hi, Noah.
诺亚
Listen. We have a situation--
现在是这样一个情况
You know, Lisbon, I-I have a great idea.
里斯本 我 我有个好主意
A brilliant idea. Excuse me.
绝妙的主意 抱歉
One second. Come here.
就一会儿 来
What brilliant idea?
什么绝妙的主意
Well, um...
这个嘛
There isn't one.
没有
I just don't want you to send that kid to a foster home.
我只是不想你把那孩子送去寄养家庭
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
Well, there's always choices.
总是有选择的
Okay, like what?
好 比如呢
Let 'em go home.
让他们回家
You don't have to charge his sister yet, do you?
你也不是非得起诉他姐姐 对吧
Just--just--just think about it for a while.
你就 就 就多考虑一下吧
She broke the law.
她触犯了法律
I already called the D.A. and Child Services.
我已经通知了地检和儿童服务机构
Just let 'em go home.
就让他们回家吧
Got Lem's phone records.
拿到莱姆的通话记录了
He had two calls from a disposable phone,
他在晚上8点15分和9点接到过两通电♥话♥
8:15 p.m. and one at 9:00 p.m.
是一次性手♥机♥打给他的
The call at 9:00 is within our murder window.
晚上九点的那通正处谋杀发生时段
Well, that must be our killer.
肯定是凶手打来的
Try and track down where the cell phone was sold.
去调查出那个手♥机♥是在哪里出♥售♥的
Hey, Rigsby, did they ever find that other cufflink
瑞斯比 他们在乡村俱乐部找到另一个
at the country club? No. They went through the water hazard
袖扣了吗 没 他们用真空泵和滤筛
with a vacuum and a sifter-- came back with nothing.
在障碍水池中搜寻 结果一无所获
Where you goin'? Back to Wintergrove.
你去哪里 回冬林房♥产
I have an appointment to take a look at a model home.
我预约了参观一套样♥板♥房♥♥
Do you want to come with,
你想一起来
or are you gonna stick around and do the right thing?
还是留在这里做点正确的事情
Jane.
简
I trust you'll make the right choice, Lisbon.
我相信你会做出正确的选择的 里斯本
Damn you, Jane.
该死的 简
Tell Juliana McVie she's free to go for now.
告诉朱莉安娜·麦克维她暂时可以走了
Tell her we'll be in touch about the charges against her.
关于对她的指控 我们会和她保持联♥系♥
Really? But we--
真的吗 可我们
I know, I know. Just do it, huh?
我知道 我知道 照办就好了
I gotta go call off
我去通知儿童服务机构
Child Services and the D.A.
与地检不用过来了
Wintergrove in the woods.
冬林房♥产在林中度假
Is this a... company retreat?
这是 公♥司♥年会吗
Did you--did you go?
你去过吗
Up in Carrington? No.
卡林顿吗 没
That's strictly for the top salesmen.
那里只针对顶级销♥售♥人员
I see Lem was there.
我看到莱姆在那里
Yeah. He was always running behind the big dogs.
是的 他总是跟着大人物后面
"Big dogs"?
"大人物"
The top salesmen in our company--
我们公♥司♥的顶级销♥售♥人员
Dilmer, Phipps, and Bosh.
迪尔莫 菲普斯 还有波什
Are you ready for the tour?
准备好开始参观了吗
Can't wait.
等不及了
Tiffany, we, uh... we doing a tour?
蒂芙妮 是有参观活动吗
Yes. I was just about to take Mr. Jane
是的 我正准备带简先生
to see the models.
去看样♥板♥房♥♥
She's got pluck, this one.
这姑娘很敢做
Honey, I'll take it from here.
亲爱的 我来接手
Why don't you input the day's contracts?
你还是去录入今天的合同吧
Of course, Mr. Bosh.
好的 波什先生
Mr. Jane. Quinton Bosh.
简先生 我是昆顿·波什
Bosh. Ah, you're one of the big dogs.
波什 你是大人物之一
Well, that's what they tell me.
他们是这么说的
So, Mr. Jane, what are you looking for in a home?
简先生 你中意什么样的房♥子呢
Wh-what's that place over there?
那边那个是什么地方
Oh, the Catalina.
卡特琳娜之家
Yeah. That looks interesting.
就是那个 看上去不错
Well-- I need, uh, large square footage.
我要面♥积♥大点儿的
4-bedroom, 3 1/2 bathrooms,
有四个卧室 三个半卫生间
Shade's been in there about 40 minutes,
谢德已经进去四十分钟了
so he's nice and tucked in.
没有任何动静
Alpha to Wade. Three just entered the side of the house.
A组呼叫韦德 有三个人刚从边门进屋
Copy. More at the party.
收到 又来了几个人
Because of the fortification, I'm thinking the front door
考虑到设防 我认为前门
is the best point of entry.
为最佳切入点
Cho, you take the two side. Once we do our thing,
周 你们在两面包抄 我们得手后
we'll hand him to you. Copy that.
会把人交给你的 收到
Okay, ladies, time to move.
好了 姑娘们 行动
Nickel.
五筒
CBI! Hands in the air!
加调局 举起手来
Cho, we got a runner. He's headed your way.
周 有人跑了 往你的方向去了
I got him.
我看到他了
Give me your arm.
手背到身后
Get up.
站起来
You found our victim's car. Well done.
你找到受害人的车了 干得好
Now, the living room is the centerpiece
客厅是卡特琳娜之家
of the Catalina's 4,000-square-foot living area.
371平方米居住面♥积♥中的亮点
And over here we have slab granite countertops
这边 我们在你的美食厨房♥里
in your gourmet kitchen.
安装了花岗岩台面
Nice flooring. Very solid.
地板铺得不错 很结实
Yeah. Nothing but upscale to the max in a Wintergrove home.
当然 冬林房♥产只带给你最高端的体验
Not really feeling it.
不来电啊
You know, I gotta-- I gotta... feel it.
我得感到眼前一亮
Let's go take a gander at the other model, shall we?
我们再去另一间样♥板♥房♥♥看看怎么样
The Catalina II? Yeah.
卡特琳娜之家二号♥吗 没错
Well, it's the exact same layout
除去多一个卧室和装♥修♥风格不同
except for the extra bedroom and decor theme.
布局是完全一样的
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Right.
好吧
So this is Catalina II.
这就是卡特琳娜之家二号♥
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表