剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'm busy!
我很忙
Duty calls.
有活儿了
I've been trying to get you on the phone.
我一直试着打你电♥话♥
Open the door.
快开门
Does that board have you any closer to catching Red John?
那板子上的东西对你抓住血腥约翰的进展有帮助吗
I don't know. I keep getting interrupted.
不清楚 因为我一直不停被打扰
What I need is radio silence, Lisbon, for a week.
我需要安静 里斯本 给我一星期时间
If you can.
如果可以的话
The dead body at LaRoche's house won't wait that long.
拉罗彻家里的那具尸体可等不了那么久
J.J.'s? He asked for you specifically on the case.
J.J.家 他特别要求你参与这起案子
Hey, boss.
头儿
So LaRoche came home early on a red-eye from New York.
拉罗彻坐深夜航♥班♥从纽约提早回来了
He saw the flashlights and surprised two robbers
他看见有手电筒的亮光 惊动了两个
breaking into the safe.
正在撬保险箱的盗贼
That's when the shooting started.
然后就发生了枪战
Where's the other one?
另外那一个呢
Escaped out the back. They wore masks.
从后门逃走了 他们蒙面了
It was dark. LaRoche didn't see much.
屋里很黑 拉罗彻没看清
Oh, they hit the hummels.
他们打坏了陶瓷摆件
Is LaRoche okay? He sustained a minor hit.
拉罗彻没事吧 他受了轻伤
Anything missing from the safe?
保险箱里少了什么东西吗
Nope. He stopped them before they could take anything.
没少 拉罗彻在他们动手之前就阻止了
You know, we can have someone handle the dog.
我们可以找别人来处理这小狗的
Oh, yeah, I know.
我知道
Th-there's no I.D. on the body.
死者身上没有发现身份证明
Well, maybe not government issue,
虽然没有政♥府♥发的证件
but there's a lot of information here.
不过还是可以挖掘到很多信息
Like these black spots on his fingertips.
比如他指尖的这些黑斑
Dead tissue.
是坏死组织
And his eyes are very inflamed, too.
他的眼睛也很红肿
Maybe he was on drugs. Just...
也许他在嗑药 看看就...
Nice one, Lisbon.
猜对了 里斯本
Ibuprofen.
布洛芬
I'm gonna guess this man was suffering
我猜这个人患有
from rheumatoid arthritis.
风湿性关节炎
Well, if you're gonna get in a gunfight,
如果你卷进一场枪战
it's best to get in one with an arthritic shooter.
而对方枪手有关节炎 那是再好不过了
Where is LaRoche?
拉罗彻在哪
He's waiting in the ambulance.
他在救护车上等着
He won't let the paramedics take him for treatment
他不肯让医护人员送他去医院治疗
until he talks to you.
一定要先跟你谈
Oh. Well, excuse me.
那么失陪了
V.I.P.
大人物啊
J.J.
J.J.
I see you bought a new safe.
我看到你买♥♥了个新保险箱
Apparently it's not safe enough.
显然还是不够保险
Excuse us, please. Yes, sir.
请回避一下 是的 长官
I'm gonna cut to the chase, Mr. Jane.
我就单刀直入了 简先生
I was not forthcoming with Rigsby.
我没跟瑞斯比说
They took something.
他们偷走了东西
My Tupperware box.
我的特百惠盒子
Yeah, I figured.
我也猜到了
Been hiding that box for nine years.
那盒子我藏了九年了
I thought you were the only one that knew of its existence.
我以为这世上只有你一个人知道它的存在
But after the gunfire ended,
但枪战过后
the box was missing,
盒子不见了
and this was in its place.
放盒子的地方留下了这个
"Drop the case. You have until tonight."
"限你今晚之前 撤销案子"
What case?
什么案子
I'm investigating a security leak inside CBI.
我在调查加调局内部的安全漏洞
The leak will turn the Tupperware
如果我不做出退让
over to authorities if I don't back off.
盒子会被泄密者交由当局
You know what'll happen if they unseal that box.
你知道如果他们打开盒子会发生什么
I do.
我知道
Of course you do.
你当然清楚
I didn't take it.
不是我拿的
I know that, Patrick.
我知道 派翠克
It's your favorite blackmail device.
你最喜欢玩敲诈的把戏
Your puppet mastery over me ends if...
如果盒子里的东西被公之于众
its contents becomes public knowledge.
你把我像木偶般操纵的日子就结束了
I never thought of you as a puppet.
我从来没有把你当做过木偶
You ever thought of me as a friend?
那你有把我当过朋友吗
This is difficult to ask.
真的很难开口
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Please.
拜托了
Sure. I-I'll find your Tupperware.
好的 我会帮你找到盒子的
I would appreciate that.
我感激不尽
As would my mother.
我母亲也是
You can take me now.
可以送我去医院了
So what's in the Tupperware box?
那个盒子里面是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Two years ago, I hired a petty thief
两年前 为了拿到血腥约翰案子的疑犯名单
to break into LaRoche's safe
我雇了一个小偷
for a list of Red John suspects.
撬了拉罗彻的保险箱
Yeah, I know. I had to slug the guy
我知道 为了不让你坐牢
in front of his lawyer to keep you out of jail.
我不得不在他律师面前痛打了他
Cost me six months in anger management.
害我上了六个月的愤怒管理培训
Yeah, and I hope you learned something.
希望你真的学会了
My point is,
我的意思是
he opened the safe,
他打开了保险箱
and he saw a Tupperware box.
看见了特百惠盒子
Which was stolen this morning.
就是今早被盗的那个
To blackmail LaRoche into dropping his investigation.
其目的是为了勒索拉罗彻撤销他的调查
What investigation?
什么调查
Well, apparently there's a security leak inside the CBI.
似乎在加调局内部有安全漏洞
Well, maybe your thief took it.
也许是你那个小贼偷的
No, LaRoche's new safe is way out of his league.
不 拉罗彻的新保险箱对他来说太高端了
In any case, the missing plasticware
无论如何 那个失窃的塑料盒里的东西
has the power to end LaRoche's career.
足以终结拉罗彻的职业生涯
And you really don't know what's inside?
而你真的不知道里面装了什么吗
No, I-I don't.
不 不知道
But LaRoche doesn't know that.
但拉罗彻不知道这点
So while I'm busy with him, why don't you assign
所以在我忙于应对他的时候 你不如
Rigsby and Van Pelt to find out what's in the box?
让瑞斯比和范佩尔去查查盒子里的东西
Our job is to catch the criminal who got away,
我们的工作是抓住那个逃跑的罪犯
Not protect some CBI agent who might be dirty.
而不是保护那些有可能腐♥败♥的加调局探员
So much for the anger management training.
愤怒管理培训也不过如此
If we can solve the mystery of LaRoche's secret,
如果我们能破解拉罗彻的秘密
it will lead us to the missing criminal.
它会引导我们抓住那个罪犯
Why don't you just ask LaRoche what's in the box?
你为什么不直接去问拉罗彻盒子里到底有什么
He's not gonna tell me voluntarily.
他不会自愿告诉我的
It's embarrassing to him and deeply personal.
那东西对他来说很私密 而且会让他尴尬
And it's in a Tupperware? Yes.
就装在一个特百惠盒子里 没错
How could you not want to investigate?
你怎么会不想要调查呢
LaRoche told Jane he had the box for nine years.
拉罗彻告诉简 他藏了那个盒子九年
Dig into his past. Look for significant events.
查一下他的过去 找找有什么重大事件
And check out his mother.
还有查查他母亲的事
LaRoche made a strange reference to her.
很奇怪 拉罗彻提到了她
The Tupperware's a clue.
那个特百惠盒子是条线索
Why hide something in Tupperware?
为什么要把东西♥藏♥在特百惠盒子里
I don't know. Keep it fresh?
不知道 为了保鲜吗
Nothing stays fresh for nine years.
任何东西♥藏♥了九年都不新鲜了
Well, maybe LaRoche needed a box,
可能那时候拉罗彻需要一个盒子
and the Tupperware was handy.
而特百惠盒子正好很顺手
No. Tupperware's never handy. It's always in the wrong drawer.
不 特百惠从来都不顺手 总是放错抽屉
And when you do find it, the lid's always missing.
而且当你找到它的时候 盖子总是找不到
Right? I hate that.
对吧 真讨厌
Uh, Don't let LaRoche know you have knowledge of the box.
别让拉罗彻发现你们已经知道了盒子的事
That's a confidence between he and Jane. Okay.
这是他与简之间的秘密 好的
Got a hit on the dead guy. Will Parsons.
查到死者身份了 威尔·帕森斯
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表