剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
That's all for now, Nicola.
暂时就这些问题了 妮可拉
But I want you to know we're gonna do everything we can
但你要知道我们会尽全力
to bring whoever did this to justice.
将凶手绳之以法的
Yes, we sure will.
我们一定会的
I don't really care who did this.
我不关心凶手是谁
Justice for them won't help Callie or me.
将他们绳之以法也帮不了我或凯丽
That was rude. I'm sorry.
我失礼了 对不起
It's your job. I'm sure you do it very well.
这是你们的工作 你们一定很出色
No apology needed. You make a very valid point.
不需要道歉 你说的没错
Can I ask you--how much is this particular one?
我想问问 这个特别的手镯多少钱
What are you thinking?
你有什么想法
She's ready to crack.
她快开口了
Nicola?
妮可拉
Lorelei.
劳拉蕾
I meant, what are you thinking of the case we're working on now?
我是问你对我们的案子有什么想法
Well, that one's a puzzler, isn't it?
这是个谜题 是吧
What the hell is the motive?
动机到底是什么
I don't think it was the sister. I like her.
我不认为是她姐姐 我喜欢她
So did you buy that bracelet for Lorelei?
那个手镯你是给劳拉蕾买♥♥的吗
No, just a whim.
没 只是一时兴起罢了
I liked it.
我喜欢那个手镯
When I talk to her, I need to be alone.
我想单独和她谈话
You will be.
可以
I mean, with nobody watching or listening.
我是说在无人监听监视的情况下
I need to be able to tell her truthfully that we are alone.
我得让她深信我们在独处
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢了
Just be careful.
自己小心点
Don't get pulled into her game.
别落入她的圈套
What game is that?
什么圈套
I don't know. You tell me.
我哪知道 你告诉我啊
Well, I'm supposed to tell you a game that you're thinking of?
我哪里能知道你所想象的是怎样一个圈套
Okay. Uh, you're thinking of, uh, twister?
好吧 你在想的是绕口令吧
Go ahead. Laugh.
继续 真好笑
But she's practically the first person
她毕竟是你妻子去世后
since your wife that you've, you know...
第一个和你亲热的女人
It wouldn't be surprising if you had feelings for her.
你对她有感觉是很正常的事儿
She's a stepping stone to Red John.
她是血腥约翰的垫脚石
I knew that from the beginning.
我一开始就知道
I don't have any feelings for her.
我对她完全没有任何感觉
Hello, Patrick.
你好 派翠克
Lorelei.
劳拉蕾
Is it just us, or are your friends listening?
只有我俩吗 还是你的朋友们也在监听
It's just us. We're alone.
就我俩
Good. It's much nicer that way.
很好 这样好多了
Sorry I didn't come to visit you sooner.
抱歉我没有早点来看你
I've been a little busy with a case.
我在忙一件案子
It's okay.
没关系
I've been enjoying the peace and quiet.
我很享受这份平静与祥和
Is there anything you need?
你有什么需求吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Never mind about me. How are you?
别再聊我了 你怎么样
Back to solving crimes, huh?
又回去破案了
Why do you bother?
你在烦恼什么呢
You're trying to hold back the tide with a broom.
你正在试图以一己之力螳臂当车
What good are you doing?
进展怎么样
I think...
我认为
You do it to be close to Teresa Lisbon.
你做这些是为了接近特蕾莎·里斯本
I think you're a little bit in love with her.
我觉得你有点爱上她了
I-I do it to, uh...
我做这些是为了
pass the time.
消磨时间
What good are you doing?
你又怎么样
Not much in here.
在这里不太好
But I'll be out soon enough.
不过我很快就会从这里出去
How and when is up to Red John.
怎么出去何时离开取决于血腥约翰
You think he'll get you out of this?
你觉得他会帮你越狱
He'll kill you. It's easier.
他会杀了你 这可要方便多了
That's okay, if that's what he wants.
那也行 如果这是他的决定
You're that far under his control?
你已经不在他的控制范围内了
He'll kill you as well if that's what he wants.
如果他觉得有必要的话 也会杀了你
You just can't accept the fact.
你就是不能接受这个事实
I can make you a better offer.
我可以给你一条生路
No killing.
不用死
I can get you out of here now
我现在就可以帮你逃出这里
today, if you want.
就今天 如果你愿意的话
I can get you money, a new identity, uh,
我可以给你钱 新的身份
set you up with a new life far away from here.
让你远离这里 开始全新的生活
You can do that?
你可以做到吗
Yes, I can.
是的 我可以
I can do anything you want
我可以满足你一切需求
if you give me Red John.
只要你把血腥约翰供出来
I want...
我想要
Your trust
你的信任
and friendship.
和友谊
You have that.
已经有了
I don't believe you.
我不相信
How can I make you believe?
我要怎么才能让你相信
Kiss me.
吻我
What does that prove?
这能证明什么
First you say you'll do anything I want,
你不是说会满足我一切需求吗
then you refuse the first thing I ask for.
我要求的第一件事你就拒绝了
You're very complicated.
你真矛盾
Let me get you out of here.
让我把你弄出去
I need time to think.
我得考虑清楚
Not for long.
别太久
I don't know how much longer we're gonna get to keep you here.
我不知道你还能在这里待多久
We'll talk again this evening.
我们今晚再谈
What are you? Huh? Crazy?
你在搞什么 疯了吗
Excuse me? I told you to be careful.
什么 我叫你小心点
I told you not to go over the edge.
我叫你别玩火
And I told you not to listen.
我也叫你别偷听
Don't be childish! I am not your girlfriend.
别傻了 我又不是你女友
I am an officer of the law. How could I not listen?
我是国家公务员 我怎么能不听
You kissed her.
你吻了她
You offered to help her escape.
你要帮助她越狱
And I would ask her to marry me if I thought she'd buy it.
要能让她信服 我向她求婚都行
I was playing her. She's playing you.
我在耍她 她在耍你
We should have given her to the Feds.
我们就不应该把她交给联调局
Um... M.E. sent his report on Callie and Rex.
法医把凯丽和雷克斯的验尸报告发过来了
Confirmed it's not possible they killed each other.
结果肯定了他们不可能杀死对方
And Callie had a small white feather lodged in the back of her mouth.
凯丽的嘴里发现了一片白羽毛
A feather, huh? Like from a pillow?
一片羽毛 是枕头里的吗
Right.
是的
Which suggests Callie was strangled by hand
表明凯丽是被人掐住脖子
and suffocated with a pillow, probably in that order.
然后用枕头捂死 应该是这样
Why two methods? Two different people?
为什么是两个步骤 两个凶手吗
Or the killer wasn't strong enough
也许是因为凶手不够强壮
To complete the strangulation. Right.
不足以用一种方式完成作案 没错
A woman?
女人吗
Women can strangle people.
女人也可以掐死人
Oh, believe me, I know I could.
相信我 我就可以
Where's Cho and Rigsby?
周和瑞斯比呢
I got a line on Rex Lango finally.
我终于找到了雷克斯·兰格的一点线索
Changed his name.
他改过名字
Used to be Erzat Lonagul
原名厄尔札特·罗纳古尔
out of Bakersfield.
住在贝克尔斯菲附近
Cho and Rigsby drove down there to speak to his family.
周和瑞斯比开车去找他家人问话了
Nobody could say his name, so he changed it to rex.
没人能念好这名字 所以他改成雷克斯
He was gonna be a big businessman,
他本来想做个大商人
and he thought that sounded rich.
他觉得那样听起来很阔绰
Rex Lango.
雷克斯·兰格
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表